Medical CFL Grow Box ! HERE WE GO !

• Thread starter frostedlove
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

frostedlove

Are you using a lens to get those close ups??? My camera sucks ass and always is out of focus.....

Yea.....I have a few lens. I have been a professional surf photographer for the last 6 years or so... So I got decent stuff, not anything tooo highend but I do have a few things. You can get a cheep little pocket micro scope off ebay for like 5 bones and then you can line it up to take pic with your camera and that. I can get a decent shot with dryed buds but too hard to hold on live plants...your juggling too much....

I took this shot with my wifes crappy 5 megapixel camera and a handheld microscope off ebay.....

Its a tiny tiny FRY or baby fish........I grow plants underwater tooo.....
micorfish1.jpg

just to give you an idea------of what you can do with a two crappy things that add up too less then 20 bucks

F

frostedlove

Well TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT!:harvest:

UPLOAD STICKY PICS AND STICKY FINGERS IN A FEW HOURS!!!!!

THE LAST OF THE CFL LOVE!!!!!!!..........SHE WILL NOW BECOME A MOM HOME HOME>>>>>>>>>>>>
I am taking over this afgooo strain... I am getting the mom......SO STOKED...My bro is hooking it up! Passing on some sick genetics! I will try forsure to rock a mix out of here! I want to make my own bean forsure!

SHE DID SO WELL....I am proud to rock the CFL!

F

frostedlove

WHo said CFL cant make DANK!

Here is the proof......These are not airy buds.....NONE of the buds small or big r airy.....I guess 4 ounces out of these 3 plants!

Not sure on the 72 darkness......One plant made new white hairs and the other seems to like it? I think it is for sure strain dependent

trim2221.jpg
trim2228.jpg
trim2225.jpg
trim223.jpg
trim221.jpg
trim21.jpg
trim2224.jpg
trim2227.jpg
trim2226.jpg
trim24.jpg
trim23.jpg
trim22.jpg
trim25.jpg

S

Sense I. Milla

Sick grow man!

I'm not gonna lie, I was a little unsure as to how well those CFLs were gonna work out for ya, but the proof is in the pudding!

You definitely have a green thumb bro!

Weird on the 72 hrs thing, motherload was spot on. Thanks for tryin' it and posting pics, that's why I'm on this forum, to learn what to do, and what not to do, the easy way...

I remember when you first got those plants they were a little staved for nutes, but you healed em back to health and they still turned out great!

Good show mate!

F

frostedlove

Thanks BRO

Sick grow man!

I'm not gonna lie, I was a little unsure as to how well those CFLs were gonna work out for ya, but the proof is in the pudding!

You definitely have a green thumb bro!

Weird on the 72 hrs thing, motherload was spot on. Thanks for tryin' it and posting pics, that's why I'm on this forum, to learn what to do, and what not to do, the easy way...

I remember when you first got those plants they were a little staved for nutes, but you healed em back to health and they still turned out great!

Good show mate!

THANKS BRO............I am BeOnd Stoked! How it all went down! If I cleared an ounce a plant and the electric bill was extra 25 bucks a month... That's pretty good for one person. That would give you about 1/2 ounce a week to smoke till next harvest. TOOO BAD for me its an ounce a week or more.......:) I am happy! I learned a lot, and NOWAY could I have done it on my own! NoWAY!

THANK YOU FARMERS!!! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!:rastadancing: I am greatfull for all the info passed on in this first run........

Second is going and in someways its the first too cause this was just a flower run......>Now we are going from clones-veg-flower!
The CFL grow box will live on as I will change the flower bulbs to veg bulbs because the mommies are coming tomorrow....

Thanks FARMERS

:passingjoint:

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
nice man - using your grow to show a friend what they can do with a small space and budget - waiting for the smoke report!

D

dican01

great job frostedlove. very impressed with what you did with cfl's. can't wait to see what you can pull off with your tent and some bigger lights. 5 gold stars.

F

frostedlove

Hell yeah!!! You did an awesome job. Your nugs are all consistently a very good size. you did really well. Very Impressed.

great job frostedlove. very impressed with what you did with cfl's. can't wait to see what you can pull off with your tent and some bigger lights. 5 gold stars.

nice man - using your grow to show a friend what they can do with a small space and budget - waiting for the smoke report!

Thanks guys for all the big-ups! I am blown away how these girls turned out! The smoke is insane......The first blue cheese is great smoke that gets me blazed! hard for me to get blazed-----I am a HEAVY smoker

This afgoo is going to be 10 times as good! I am very excited in all of this......I am forsure HOOKED and this grow shows ANYONE can whip out primo plants. LST is key is cfl grow. No buds were airy. NON. all rock hard. Every article I read before I did this would say CFL = airy buds. I PROVED This wrong for sure.....

I have smoked ALOT---ALOT of bud and if you were not told they were cfl buds you would never know.

Thanks again guys for coming through with all the thoughts and ideas.........MUCH RESPECT

Top Bottom