Medical CFL Grow Box ! HERE WE GO !

• Thread starter frostedlove
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

frostedlove

I must say, you take some great bud shots. From some of those pics its hard to believe those were flowered under fluorescents. Good luck on your next grow!

Thanks ABE....... The girls do all the work....

F

frostedlove

Looks like we got some AMBER RESIN GLANDS!

She is getting there
IMG_0142.jpg
IMG_0141.jpg

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
shit looks sugary like sour gummy worms

B

Buddy Franklin

Awesome dude, just read the whole thread... dang it!! I need to chop up again - all that reading and concentrating has straightened me out. I have just started to experiment with a bush seed to fine tune my set up... I am using 2 15w CFL's to raise the seedling in a enclosed container and have two computer fans running (one intake & one assisted outlet).

I need to buy some kick ass CFL's and deck out my cupboard for the next steps...

Cheers FrostedLove for your time to update this thread.

F

frostedlove

Awesome dude, just read the whole thread... dang it!! I need to chop up again - all that reading and concentrating has straightened me out. I have just started to experiment with a bush seed to fine tune my set up... I am using 2 15w CFL's to raise the seedling in a enclosed container and have two computer fans running (one intake & one assisted outlet).

I need to buy some kick ass CFL's and deck out my cupboard for the next steps...

Cheers FrostedLove for your time to update this thread.

I hope my little box is a good example for the fellow farmers out there who cant do a big show! This did for sure open my eyes to all the possibilities.....

Thanks for coming through:sun

S

Sense I. Milla

Jus' wondering

I hope my little box is a good example for the fellow farmers out there who cant do a big show! This did for sure open my eyes to all the possibilities.....

Thanks for coming through:sun

How's the drying going??:talking

F

frostedlove

Dryed cheese

They are being put into jars today. I will have a weight for you tonight or tomorrow when I get a scale. But Still from the way it fills the jar I am for sure over an ounce but not over two. I have prob smoked 6-8 grams as it was dryng so I bet I got very close too 2 ounces. Almost an ounce plant...
dryed_cheese1.jpg

it sparkles in the light and thats cool

My wife is a damn good trimer, she left not one whole little leaf on there. They are tight little nuggs

F

frostedlove

Cheese

The Cheese looks very tasty frosted!

I got a head cold this weekend so I can not really give a smoke report, plus it needs to cure anyway for a true smoke report.

Going clone and teen shopping today and tomorrow. Got a hand held scope so NO MORE BUGS! Maybe going to get the AFGOOO mother, keep yall posted on that one.

Does anyone have any extra pollen layn around? I would like to try my hand at making some seeds this round. Got that flower box as well so I got a few options.

F

frostedlove

final flush today

I think afgoooo is done. Final flush today

upload pics tonight

F

frostedlove

afggooooofinal1.jpg
afggooooofinal2.jpg
afggooooofinal3.jpg
afggooooofinal4.jpg
afggooooofinal5.jpg
afggooooofinal6.jpg

Whats werid is the aff is far along and I think done from what the book says about glands and what i can see in the micro on the glands but she has a few green leaves left and the thai skunk looks like she needs more time but got not much of any green leafs left????

F

frostedlove

I think i am jumping the gun sooo
we wait another day or two.........:harvest: FALSE ALARM.. I think she could do a few more days.

F

frostedlove

Not sure what you're asking. I think you're asking if the trichs on the purple tips will eventurally change color. and yes they will.

No the trichs that are purple. There is the purple vien in them. DO the head turn amber or do they just stay purple. What is the exact ratio i am shooting for???

F

frostedlove

I've never seen purple trichs before. is the head of the trich purple as well? or is it just the vein stem?

The ratio really depends on what you prefer. Here is a little chart that is generally the rule of thumb:

Go to post #24

Thanks BRO! I am sure then today will be lights out for 72 hours.....

F

frostedlove

I've never seen purple trichs before. is the head of the trich purple as well? or is it just the vein stem?

The ratio really depends on what you prefer. Here is a little chart that is generally the rule of thumb:

Go to post #24

There can be purple and pink ones too. Mine are not even that purple.....hopefully with the ERKEL next show will get some purp purps
purpsclose1.jpg

F

frostedlove

THE GIRLS HAVE GONE TO BED! 72 hours we dance!

well after a few more macro shots I think they are ready for the 72 hour sleepness. So since they have done soo well I let them head off to sleep early!:harvest::smirk

S

Sense I. Milla

Are you using a lens to get those close ups??? My camera sucks ass and always is out of focus.....

Top Bottom