Medical House of Funk :)

• Thread starter revfunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CrippledCrow

very nice funk , Im trying to pick the right phenos on some lemon larrys I have going for cuts and breeding , by your pic and what Ive been told Im looking for a broader leaf shorter pheno .........how far would you say th elarry cut stretches in flower if you dont mind me asking?

Hey krome nice seeing you around man.

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
funk brotha is at it again! good to see you finally flowering that white out. been a while huh? i hope you enjoy her bro, at least make sure to give her a second run if you're not fully satisfied the first time. but from the looks of everything, she looks to be ahead of everything as of now. i'm interested to see how that ssh finishes up. seen pics of how huge she gets, but i've always wondered about the quality. i'll be asking your final opinions on it when she finishes up. best of luck with everything.

AMEN!!!! Thought you dropped off the planet there homie!!!! Don't be a stranger.......and the white ain't leaving my garden anytime soon bro ;) I'm still KICKING myself for not grabbing that blockhead from ya when I had the chance......every pic and report I see of her just makes me drooooooooooooooool! GREAT to hear from you homie!!!!

very nice funk , Im trying to pick the right phenos on some lemon larrys I have going for cuts and breeding , by your pic and what Ive been told Im looking for a broader leaf shorter pheno .........how far would you say th elarry cut stretches in flower if you dont mind me asking?

Hey krome nice seeing you around man.

the larry easily doubled, if not tripled in flower......but she fills out those nodes like a true kush.......so the stretch is worth it imo!

bf

darksideX

darksideX

yep thanx bf for ur info..im also with the pre imo..,but i neva tested the katsu cut..what do u think ,whatz the differences to the pre..taste/yield..?thx

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
Thanks Bubblefunk , how is it while in veg?

stretchy as well my friend..........similar to the ecsd cut......as soon as she has roots she starts getting topped at every other node......only way to grow her imo, unless you want 3 foot long sticks with 2 grams of bud on them :)

bf

C

CrippledCrow

Ah I do believe Im looking at the wrong phenos then cause I have two as well that are very stretchy and look like they`d be very viney if not topped and trained.
Thanks man

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
yep thanx bf for ur info..im also with the pre imo..,but i neva tested the katsu cut..what do u think ,whatz the differences to the pre..taste/yield..?thx

hiya darkside.............i'll sample my first katsu bubba in about 4-5 weeks when she's finished...............but YES..............she has alot of "hype" to live up too.............swerve's pre98 is my hands down #1 medical strain..........gotta love bubba either way though lol

don't be a stranger!
bf

T

Tolpan

Lucky bastard, lol!

That's a hell of a strainlist!

Great job Bubblefunk

Thanks for sharing!

Tolpan

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
Lucky bastard, lol!

That's a hell of a strainlist!

Great job Bubblefunk

Thanks for sharing!

Tolpan

thanks my friend!!! I've been very blessed with good friends..........the other strains that my medical buddy is holding onto for me include PNW Dogshit, Albert Walker, Abusive Kush (not an OG in my opinion), Jackie-O, Blowfish #3, Pacific Aire, SFV OG, KKSC....and a few others I'm forgetting. Thanks for stopping by!!!

bf

J

jdubz206

lookin sweet as always bro...and yes your strain list is quite impressive :) hoping to get mine up there one of these days :D you're a damn fine gardener my friend

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
lookin sweet as always bro...and yes your strain list is quite impressive :) hoping to get mine up there one of these days :D you're a damn fine gardener my friend

thanks jdubz......truly means alot coming from you! You ain't too shabby yourself homie!!!!!!

41 daze 12/12..........the rest of the grow report will come when they are all finished...................

bf

C99
C99 2
Ecsd
Ecsd 2
Group
Katsu
Katsu 2
Larry
Larry 2
Larry 3
P98
P98 2
Ssh
Ssh2
Urkel
Urkel 2
White
White 2
A

akaKGB

bubblefunk....nice impressive work bro...you have the "House Of Funk" lol...sweet strain list also d00d...medical quality no doubt :D KGB

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
WOW....sick shots bro...

thanks bro....I truly have given these gals ALOT of TLC.....and they are rewarding me very nicely!

bubblefunk....nice impressive work bro...you have the "House Of Funk" lol...sweet strain list also d00d...medical quality no doubt :D KGB

thanks man! if it ain't medical quality I don't care to waste my time on it ;) I suffer from crohn's as well as ulcerative colitus.....so sometimes my life depends on these lovely flowers. They are all flowered in a clonebox.....which is roughly 8 sq.ft......with a 600W aircooled HPS.........lumen overload on these babies!

thanks guys.....more pics in a week!
bf

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
upcoming summer med grow................

giesel, oldsog's ssh, two of Mr. D's SSH, pre98 bubba, afkansastan, c99, ecsd, urkel, tahoe og..........all 5 daze flower in the House of Funk.

amen
bf

Howitsdone
DSC02250
DSC02251
DSC02252
revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
As always funk, you got the funkiest, great job bro!

sup amigo!!!!!! long time no speak......how goes it on your side of the border? You still rocking all of those sick strains you had last time we spoke? talk to you soon.....don't be a stranger my friend!

bf

S

Swerve

fast and furious they grow.. thats a fact.. i got some that hit 7 1/2 ft... huge they are...straight up past the lights.. hahahaha

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

sup amigo!!!!!! long time no speak......how goes it on your side of the border? You still rocking all of those sick strains you had last time we spoke? talk to you soon.....don't be a stranger my friend!

bf

Ya man its been a while. Still got a nice few on the move, after getting a couple more too, so good times all around. Actually just managed to score a few of the chem line from a very kind soul here, thanks again to that person. Anything new over your way bro?
And anything you ever need or need a hand with bro, you know you need not hesitate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom