Medical House of Funk :)

• Thread starter revfunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
time for another update......pics are labeled.......didn't get to snap all of them due to time.......but here are a few nonetheless.........it feels as each day gets closer and closer to re-stocking my medicine!!!!!!!!

bf

Afkan
Afkan c
Bubba
Bubba b
Ecsd
Ecsd b
Giesel
Giesel c
Oldsog
Oldsog b
TAHOE
Tahoe b
J

joebean91

Nice grow show bubblefunk ! . I'm glad to see you growing 'em out a little bigger this round , I'm sure you will be rewarded for your patience .

That Afkansastan sounds interesting , I know a few good folks down in Lawrence KS , I wonder if it's well known locally .

And a stupid question , where are labels on the labeled pics ? . I can't find them .

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
Nice grow show bubblefunk ! . I'm glad to see you growing 'em out a little bigger this round , I'm sure you will be rewarded for your patience .

That Afkansastan sounds interesting , I know a few good folks down in Lawrence KS , I wonder if it's well known locally .

And a stupid question , where are labels on the labeled pics ? . I can't find them .

danks joe......if you hold your cursor over the picture it will give you the name ;)

As far as I know.....the afkansastan isn't well-known anywhere....only know a few people that run her. Mr. Dank found her a few years back.....

rev

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
lookin good bro. holla at a playa!

amen!!! will do real soon bro.......busy busy busy busy busy heheheheheheheh

how you guys doing?
bf

here's a few harvest shots of urkel and oldsog's SSH day of chop.......thanks for playing along!!!

DSC02436
DSC02437
DSC02438
DSC02439
DSC02440
DSC02441
DSC02442
F

fruitloops

nice . looking sweet bubblefunk. your urkle and the ssh looks tasty.

saldiado

saldiado

whats up man. real interested in how these turned out?.... great report though read the whole thing without blinking. I have a couple pre 98 s1's goin atm, and have been very inspired by your pictures, and your love for the pre 98. An amazing stable to say the least. hope you had a good harvest, peace sal

R

redroot

wow. looking beautifull. your super silver haze is looking good.i heard about this cut. looking perfect man. respect

R.R

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
well.............sure has been awhile hasn't it hehehehehehe

shut down for a bit.....but back up and running now! In the flowering cab are oldsog's ssh, mr. dank's ssh #2, c99 (pineapple pheno), and pre98 bubba...all clone only, not from seed. I'm waiting on roots for Chemdog D, giesel, afkansastan, white fire, and golden goat.....can't wait to add those to the mix :fighting0040:

these were all burnt a bit early on in my granular organic 'experiment'.....i've since corrected a few things and they are perking up daily...........on with the show!

happy holidaze
bf

DSC02652
DSC02653
DSC02654
DSC02655
DSC02651
JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Wuz up Funk, hows in goin man... Everything looks sweet in the stable. What happen no OG this run bro?

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
Wuz up Funk, hows in goin man... Everything looks sweet in the stable. What happen no OG this run bro?

you are correct my friend..........no pure og atm.....but I'm excited about the White Fire......apparently she's 'og on roids' :) I have several og's that are being held by friends and the only reason I'm not running any (cuz I loves 'em) is because of this white fire.......high hopes for that one hehehehehe

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
hope everyone had a great holidaze......here they are at 28 daze flower :cool0041:

bf

Bubs
C99
Cuts
Front
Left cab
Oldsog a
Oldsog b
Right cab
Ssh 2
revfunk

revfunk