Meeks' 2013 Dapper Grow Log

• Thread starter nMEEKS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Damn, can't wait to see them filled all the way up. She is really startin to stack up nice for u.:cigar:

How they stanking? Skunky?

Did u keep cuts of them?
The stacking is crazy, especially on a couple of the plants it is almost like there are no internodes at all! The smell is very skunky, but I have always felt as though most cannabis plants have that aroma at this stage, it will be over the next month that more distinct smells start to develop since the first layer of trichomes just showed up a few days ago! And yes, of course I kept cuts!! The stock plants for White Skunk Q and White Skunk M are both already being prepped to take cuttings for my summer grow! Thanks for checking things out Quazi, these genetics are truly gonna make for a fantastic show!

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

The stacking is crazy, especially on a couple of the plants it is almost like there are no internodes at all! The smell is very skunky, but I have always felt as though most cannabis plants have that aroma at this stage, it will be over the next month that more distinct smells start to develop since the first layer of trichomes just showed up a few days ago! And yes, of course I kept cuts!! The stock plants for White Skunk Q and White Skunk M are both already being prepped to take cuttings for my summer grow! Thanks for checking things out Quazi, these genetics are truly gonna make for a fantastic show!

Which OGR gear is your favorite so far????

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
great job on the Greenhouse pics nMEEKS! loved every shot you took. thanks for sharing with us. Man after that greenhouse show i NEED one(or two idk quite yet) of those things! lol
Thanks Dirk, I sorted through hundreds of photos to upload the ones I did, so I'm glad you liked them all! I have been having a hard time getting as amped about my current scale setup since getting to experience such massive operations, I definitely need a greenhouse or two myself!!

I know that one!
OG Rascal White Fire
I started two seeds on 22 Oct 2011.
Since first harvest it took over the position of "favorite".
Two keepers from two seeds.
Not bad.
Haha, please no more WiFi hype. . . hasn't it been hyped up enough?! Obviously it is easy to pick a favorite strain by OGR when you only have one strain to choose from!

White Skunk Day 28 Update:
I have increased my watering frequency to twice a day now, once shortly after lights on and once about midway through the day. The plants were being watered only once a day about mid-day up until now during flowering, and I noticed a little too late that I needed to increase that frequency to prevent any drying out. Ideally, I think I should have made this change around day 23/24 to prevent any stress from low water availability or high salt concentration. Next time I will be on top of this.

There are a few plants really shaping up to battle for my first place keeper! I am really excited to watch everything start to swell up now that stretch is finally done!

I had to drop my nutrient levels down at week 2/3 to prevent/stop leaf clawing, and I ended up bumping them back to full strength (except the calcium-nitrate) shortly after to maintain full growth. This worked well in halting the problem and the two worst plants even showed a bit of recovery, but a week without full calcium or nitrogen fertilization finally caught up with me and I had to bump everything up to full rates again yesterday when I noticed a few of the lowest leaves starting to yellow and die.

I think you will all probably wonder what the hell I am going on about when you look at the pictures, since everything looks really good right now, but I wanted to share some of the difficulties I have been having just so that everyone doesn't think this is a cake walk.

With all that said, enjoy the show:

Day 28 WS01
Day 28 WS02
Day 28 WS03
Day 28 WS04
Day 28 WS05
Day 28 WS06
Day 28 WS07
Day 28 WS08
Day 28 WS09
Day 28 WS10

And I hope everyone is having a great St. Patrick's Day! Keep it green!:D

-Meeks

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Thanks Dirk, I sorted through hundreds of photos to upload the ones I did, so I'm glad you liked them all! I have been having a hard time getting as amped about my current scale setup since getting to experience such massive operations, I definitely need a greenhouse or two myself!!

Haha, please no more WiFi hype. . . hasn't it been hyped up enough?! Obviously it is easy to pick a favorite strain by OGR when you only have one strain to choose from!

White Skunk Day 28 Update:
I have increased my watering frequency to twice a day now, once shortly after lights on and once about midway through the day. The plants were being watered only once a day about mid-day up until now during flowering, and I noticed a little too late that I needed to increase that frequency to prevent any drying out. Ideally, I think I should have made this change around day 23/24 to prevent any stress from low water availability or high salt concentration. Next time I will be on top of this.

There are a few plants really shaping up to battle for my first place keeper! I am really excited to watch everything start to swell up now that stretch is finally done!

I had to drop my nutrient levels down at week 2/3 to prevent/stop leaf clawing, and I ended up bumping them back to full strength (except the calcium-nitrate) shortly after to maintain full growth. This worked well in halting the problem and the two worst plants even showed a bit of recovery, but a week without full calcium or nitrogen fertilization finally caught up with me and I had to bump everything up to full rates again yesterday when I noticed a few of the lowest leaves starting to yellow and die.

I think you will all probably wonder what the hell I am going on about when you look at the pictures, since everything looks really good right now, but I wanted to share some of the difficulties I have been having just so that everyone doesn't think this is a cake walk.

With all that said, enjoy the show:

View attachment 298573View attachment 298574View attachment 298575View attachment 298576View attachment 298577View attachment 298578View attachment 298579View attachment 298580View attachment 298581View attachment 298582

-Meeks:)

Looking frosty Meeks. Any Skunk smell up in that room?;)

HighLife 45

HighLife 45

Just stumbled on your thread!
Gonna have to go back and reread it. Tons of good info.

Thanks for breaking down the vdp. makes alot more sense to me now.
Im using jacks right now and have been interested in making my own mix for some time. I just havent seen alot of people who mix their own with results like yours.

Keep it up!

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Meeks, wondering at what point you cut or taper nutes? Last run I fed full strength until 14-15 days out and then straight tap water after that. Got some fade but not full fade. Smokes super clean but I wonder what's best for the sugars you referred to earlier.

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Looking good bro! Starting to chunk up now...how're the smells?
The smells are awesome and very pungent! I was in the grow room removing a few fan leaves the other day, shortly afterward I was eating heavily buttered popcorn and could very clearly smell a fruity + skunky smell instead of the butter covering my hands!! Thanks for checking things out pura!

Jack pot!

Hey what makes up 'The White'??? I have a strain similar to 'Gandalf', it's Ken's GDP x White OG.

GL
Good question, and one that I don't know the answer to! What I do know is that all of OGR's crosses were with Krome's cut of 'The White' and here is what Krome has to say about the strain:

Krome: “My strain "the white" has no relation to white widow to the best of my knowledge. It's called the white for one reason only. The color of the buds when finished. Looks like they were just rubbed in confectionary sugar or something. The real name of the strain is "Triangle." Got the name from being a 3 way cross. Has nothing to do with location, as I'm far away from Cali and to the best of my knowledge, it was born and raised in my home town. The triangle kush is another local strain that's been around for years. I really don't want to get into its origins as it always seems to start a heated debate.”

Just stumbled on your thread!
Gonna have to go back and reread it. Tons of good info.

Thanks for breaking down the vdp. makes alot more sense to me now.
Im using jacks right now and have been interested in making my own mix for some time. I just havent seen alot of people who mix their own with results like yours.

Keep it up!
Thanks so much HighLife! I'm glad you are finding worthwhile info in my thread, that's why I post it! My recipe isn't nearly perfect yet, but I'm running with it and learning as I go!

Meeks, wondering at what point you cut or taper nutes? Last run I fed full strength until 14-15 days out and then straight tap water after that. Got some fade but not full fade. Smokes super clean but I wonder what's best for the sugars you referred to earlier.
I like a solid 2 week flush, but I usually only run straight RO in the last 8-10 days. Before that I usually tapper my nutrients down as slowly as I can, although in reality it's never as slowly as I would hope too. Some strains fade better than others and it also depends on how hard you ran them during weeks 4-6 when they are really boosting. I really like my meds to completely burn down to a clean white or very light grey ash when smoked, but in my experience not every strain can do this even when given over 2 weeks of flush. Honestly I think the drying/curing part of the process is far more important for final quality. Thanks for stopping by DF!

Good Evening Farmers!! It feels like it has been forever since my last update, probably because I have been cramming my brain full of information for Finals all week. Now that all that school stuff is finally taken care of, I get to enjoy a week off! First things first, I am taking advantage of this time to do some extra cleaning in the grow room!

I have so much time on my hands compared to normal that I got a little fancy with my pictures tonight! I hope the extra editing doesn't take away from the plants themselves. I am super happy with these genetics! I am not treating them perfectly by any means, a phosphorus deficiency seems to have been setting in over the last few days, just one more reason why I am planning on incorporating superphosphate into my growing media before planting next round.

Here are my White Skunk ladies on Day 35 of flowering!

IMG 8089

IMG 8090

IMG 8111

IMG 8114

IMG 8130

IMG 8136

IMG 8146

IMG 8160

IMG 8166

IMG 8169

IMG 8170

IMG 8171

IMG 8174

IMG 8178

IMG 8179

IMG 8187

IMG 8191

IMG 8193

IMG 8189
IMG 8190

I hope everyone is doing well, thanks as always for stopping by and checking out my photos!

-Meeks:D

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Some sick genetics behind that Skunk! They look like producers for sure...
Like the additional alteration your did with your photos, what kind of camera do you use?
Hope the testing went well, enjoy your week off!

-GR33N

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
so frosty allready!
A few of them especially! Thanks for checking things out Shawn!

i can taste the smoke on those straight through the screen, keep killin it man....take it easy
Haha, nice! We still need a scratch and sniff'able screen to be invented! Thanks for the kind words OF.

Some sick genetics behind that Skunk! They look like producers for sure...
Like the additional alteration your did with your photos, what kind of camera do you use?
Hope the testing went well, enjoy your week off!

-GR33N
Some serious genetics, no doubt! I can't wait to see what some of these genotypes can do when they are dialed in! I use a Canon PowerShot SD870 IS Digital ELPH camera. . . it's just a point and shoot I got more than 5 years ago and still kicking ass! Thanks for the positive vibes Gr33n!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Looking good bro. I'm really diggin the shot from below...it's a jungle out there! Peace
Thanks a bunch HS, I am happy to say that the picture you are referring to is the underscape of the table I put the smaller plants on, meaning both trays filled in completely!

And I wanted to publicly say THANK YOU SO MUCH for the very very generous gifts you gave me last week, I am so excited to see what these new crosses hold that I am having a hard time sticking to my promise to grow a few clone runs before I pop new beans!

-Meeks

Latest posts

Top Bottom