Members Only Discount Dispensary?

• Thread starter bobbybrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
And nobody really addressed the issue that 99% of people who go in to dispensaries aren't sick at all. :troll:
Cap; I strongly disagree with that statement. I know you were exaggerating.
Probably more like 75% May not have physical ailments, But.
I think many people, like myself, are thought of as Recreational users
.but Weed helps me cope with life's BS...:D
It makes me feel better!! ok?o_O
and Weed is a Preventative medicine too!

So, watch who you are calling a Recreational User! ;) Hard to know what folks are dealing with

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Dispensaries in California are a joke! That said, there surely is a need for a truly compassionate place that not only looks out for the grower but the patient too, all while making a profit. The problem is that with most dispensaries the owners have no idea how to run a profitable business, even with an astounding profit margin of 200-300% somehow these goons continue to run in the negative and steal from Peter to pay Paul, hence the thread we have going for shitty stores. One day I hope to see a more compassionate place here, something with descent prices both ways. Maybe the feds will lighten up (i know highly unlikely) and I can get back to business and put actions to my words....time will tell!

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
i bet it doesnt cost 700 for an ipad either.

or 40K for a car

or 3.80 for a gallon of gas

there is markup SO PEOPLE CAN LIVE DUDE. everyone does shit for free? you need to eat, support your family, try and have maybe enough to ENJOY LIFE

fuck what should a charity just sit there and let other people get meds of the sweat of their back? sorry to say but it IS survival of the fittest. while medications will help keep you fit, life isnt a fuckin charity ride dude

Well said! hahaha

I don't understand why all of this is so hard for people to understand. Dispensaries are just like any other business. Just because it's "medical" marijuana doesn't mean it should be cheaper for "patients". Try to get your prescription meds for cheaper because it's for medical needs the next time you're at the pharmacy. lol

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Cap; I strongly disagree with that statement. I know you were exaggerating.
Probably more like 75% May not have physical ailments, But.
I think many people, like myself, are thought of as Recreational users
.but Weed helps me cope with life's BS...:D
It makes me feel better!! ok?o_O
and Weed is a Preventative medicine too!

So, watch who you are calling a Recreational User! ;) Hard to know what folks are dealing with

I hate to say it Ken but unfortunately Cap is right. I've managed 5 dispensaries across two states and 95+% of patients are totally full of shit. I've scanned the paperwork and dealt with the "patients" face to face for years. They're mostly 20 something stoners with "pain" or "trouble sleeping" who just want the best deal they can get and whatever free shit you're willing to throw at 'em. Out of the thousands I've "patients" I've seen and dealt with face to face only 3 were terminal and received free "meds".

Lets call a spade a spade here. If you are human and have $100 you can become a "patient" in CA. When I moved back to CA from CO I actually got a rec with a CO drivers license, $180, zero paperwork, zero proof of residency and "my back hurts". It was almost as easy in CO. It's a joke man. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the loosely written law (as do most of the people with rec's in CA). I just think it's a bit silly when people jump on the "medical" thing and think it should all be cheaper of free because ALL these poor patient are SO sick. I got into this as an activist and patient advocate but after just a couple months behind the counter at a disp you see through all the bullshit and see it for what it really is...a loophole for recreational use that most people are taking advantage of. I have no problem with this whatsoever but growers and even the evil dispensary owners gotta eat and pay the bills too.

I hear where you're coming from man and I agree with it except for the percentage. This post was not entirely directed at you. Just wanted to touch on a few things in this thread. :D

Just my .02 ;)

Cort

Cort

Actually, I knew of several shops who gave meds for free or very very cheap to real sick people. Not sick in the head, but sick like MS, cancer and AIDS. Granted, after the recent court ruling they are closed, but they still gave it away. One gal I know used to bring her own quart jar to be filled with B+ meds for 20 bucks.

Somehow I dont think the Cartels will show the same compassion.

CINDARELLA99

CINDARELLA99

I hate to say it Ken but unfortunately Cap is right. I've managed 5 dispensaries across two states and 95+% of patients are totally full of shit. I've scanned the paperwork and dealt with the "patients" face to face for years. They're mostly 20 something stoners with "pain" or "trouble sleeping" who just want the best deal they can get and whatever free shit you're willing to throw at 'em. Out of the thousands I've "patients" I've seen and dealt with face to face only 3 were terminal and received free "meds".

Lets call a spade a spade here. If you are human and have $100 you can become a "patient" in CA. When I moved back to CA from CO I actually got a rec with a CO drivers license, $180, zero paperwork, zero proof of residency and "my back hurts". It was almost as easy in CO. It's a joke man. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the loosely written law (as do most of the people with rec's in CA). I just think it's a bit silly when people jump on the "medical" thing and think it should all be cheaper of free because ALL these poor patient are SO sick. I got into this as an activist and patient advocate but after just a couple months behind the counter at a disp you see through all the bullshit and see it for what it really is...a loophole for recreational use that most people are taking advantage of. I have no problem with this whatsoever but growers and even the evil dispensary owners gotta eat and pay the bills too.

I hear where you're coming from man and I agree with it except for the percentage. This post was not entirely directed at you. Just wanted to touch on a few things in this thread. :D

Just my .02 ;)

The majoirty of sick patients I have seen don't even go to dispensaries because they cant afford it, Maybe themajority of the ones who can afford it aren't really sick and have full time jobs. I'm talking about veterans on a fixed income or disabled folks on a fixed income. Thats why we have designated growers for those who can't afford. Maybe the people we meet are in different settings, you had a business so the people you see are the ones with money, the ones I seen can't even afford a few grams. which is probably why you believe whatyou do and I believe what I do. Our experiences are different. I have had to go and get my card at the doctors office and I seen a few that look like they just wanna get stoned but I have seen A lot of folks that just can't afford. I have been in states where we have held fundraisers to help patients get their cards.
But for a business man to show compassion is a hard thing...which is why more people I think voted for opbama rather than Romney. Romney is a business manwitha business mind. He aint gonna wanna help the poor, They say things likethe poor are lazy or" full of shit" like how you said. Of course now the states are seeing this as a business and are charging more for cards and just giving cards away to those who can afford it. The medical Marijuana department is one of the few departments that actually bring IN money for the state, in the DHS. WIC,Foodstamps,Medical,etc etc those are money going out.Everyone with a business mind is seeing this as an oppurtunity to get rich.
Of course people with a business gotta eat.... just as People on disability or fixed incomes gotta eat too. So thats why we push for either total legalization or for cultivation rights so people like me can growfor ourselevs and for those who cant afford the dispensry high prices.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Lets call a spade a spade here. If you are human and have $100 you can become a "patient" in CA.

Just my .02 ;)

I hear you Delae..and thanks for your reply. I hate haveing to pay a so called doctor for that stupid card.
We both know the truth...It shouldn't be this way.... Cannabis and hemp shouldn't be regulated at all!! Damit!!:mad:

I am convinced that Cannabis is Acually Benificial to peoples health (mental and physical)
It prevents and cures cancer for God's sake!(maybe thats why its illegal) o_O

I feel that Every person should have access to this wonderful herb! No restrictions whatsoever! (maybe parents' permission)
But I know that's not going to happen.
But the 2014 California Cannabis Initiative is a start;)
Calhemp
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/25/california-marijuana-legalization_n_2760513.html

Edit to add; Sorry im off topic.. I was Just waking and baking and ranting :woot: ;)

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Some of us have given away pounds of sugar trim and lil nuggies, yes very worthy of smoking. Soft smoke with no harshness, I've dropped pounds of it at a club that no longer exists...the first time I gave them 3 pounds of it and said make sure the people who need this, get it! It's free for the patients, they were ecstatic. It sure didn't hurt my sales to them either...lol

Certain geographic locations have a higher number of vets and truly poor & sick folks...fwiw, ime

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I don't think everyone who goes in business is in it soley for money, but if they wern't it would be a charity org not a business. Business is for making profit.
If your paying money for a product it shouldn't have a such a high mark up right?
Especially if it's a plant. Everyother plant on this earth doesn't have such a high price. fruits,vegetables, grains,etc. where do you find those things at $200-$300 an ounce?Water the most important thing for survival (next to air ..which is also free) is low cost.Those two things which is necessary for life are so cheap cause their in such high abundunce. Thats what we need for Marijuana.
But hopefully we can get legalization and that would bring the dispensary prices down. If Marijuana becomes so plentiful that you can find it growing in peoples backyards or in farmers markets or even the produce store I doubt youd see it selling at $200-$300 an ounce.
Sounds like most patients perspective ....give it to me FREE its only a plant and your making sooooooo much money on it...WTF electricity, water ,soil ,labor, fertilizer,time, time , time , experience takes yrs...equipment, new 100.00 bulbs every 6 months ,stakes,pots...more good beans ( not the freebies in that old bag of mexican shit) high cbd beans which how much research went into that .,,,testing ... Of course u could throw it outside and see what you get ,,,bugs, chemicals, now how medical is that? Of course if your a seasoned grower your using the proper gear inside or out ,proper beans ,and of course the right organic ferts as to not continue making someone sick ... Too many fantastic growers on this site with yrs of experience they should be getting a 1000 an ounce just for the knowledge. A Growers Perspective Medusa

CINDARELLA99

CINDARELLA99

Sounds like most patients perspective ....give it to me FREE its only a plant and your making sooooooo much money on it...WTF electricity, water ,soil ,labor, fertilizer,time, time , time , experience takes yrs...equipment, new 100.00 bulbs every 6 months ,stakes,pots...more good beans ( not the freebies in that old bag of mexican shit) high cbd beans which how much research went into that .,,,testing ... Of course u could throw it outside and see what you get ,,,bugs, chemicals, now how medical is that? Of course if your a seasoned grower your using the proper gear inside or out ,proper beans ,and of course the right organic ferts as to not continue making someone sick ... Too many fantastic growers on this site with yrs of experience they should be getting a 1000 an ounce just for the knowledge. A Growers Perspective Medusa

Where exactly did I say to give it to people for free?
I do remember saying that I think it is too expensive and that the mark up was exceptionally high. i know how much electricity and nutes and soil cost,lol I'm growing, you think I don't have to buy this stuff? It doesn't fall out of the sky. I did however grow one plant with a freind of mine in highschool that we spent nothing on except for the cost of the $40 bag that had the seed we found in it that we grew.
So I understand what your saying about costs. But if your spending $200 yourself to grow one ounce of bud would you say your a good grower?
If it costs you $200 to grow one ounce of Bud, it might be better to stop growing and just buy it.
$1000 just for the knowledge.......? I know a Ton of growers that grow great stuff that offer advice for free.....The forums online are proof of that. Not to mention all the marijuana communities, I guess it all depends on who your asking...someone selfish or someone giving.It's not a super secret society where knowledge of growing marijuana is passed down from the elders,lol You could learn this by your own experience through trial and error.Shoot they have grow classes all over medical marijuana states that only charge $50...$20 if your on assistance.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Good Discussion!:woot:

Why not let the Rec users pay for the low income and sick users?o_O

Thats what I do...works out well and I feel good about myself :happy:

.It's not a super secret society where knowledge of growing marijuana is passed down from the elders,lol You could learn this by your own experience through trial and error..
LOL..I like That! ^^^

I encourage everyone I know to grow it themselves! It's easy!
My wife thew a seed out the door on to the hard soil one night in November last year,
We have a 5ft tall monster that has never been fed or sprayed. Should be 12 by August ;)

Smoking

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
The majoirty of sick patients I have seen don't even go to dispensaries because they cant afford it, Maybe themajority of the ones who can afford it aren't really sick and have full time jobs. I'm talking about veterans on a fixed income or disabled folks on a fixed income. Thats why we have designated growers for those who can't afford. Maybe the people we meet are in different settings, you had a business so the people you see are the ones with money, the ones I seen can't even afford a few grams. which is probably why you believe whatyou do and I believe what I do. Our experiences are different. I have had to go and get my card at the doctors office and I seen a few that look like they just wanna get stoned but I have seen A lot of folks that just can't afford. I have been in states where we have held fundraisers to help patients get their cards.
But for a business man to show compassion is a hard thing...which is why more people I think voted for opbama rather than Romney. Romney is a business manwitha business mind. He aint gonna wanna help the poor, They say things likethe poor are lazy or" full of shit" like how you said. Of course now the states are seeing this as a business and are charging more for cards and just giving cards away to those who can afford it. The medical Marijuana department is one of the few departments that actually bring IN money for the state, in the DHS. WIC,Foodstamps,Medical,etc etc those are money going out.Everyone with a business mind is seeing this as an oppurtunity to get rich.
Of course people with a business gotta eat.... just as People on disability or fixed incomes gotta eat too. So thats why we push for either total legalization or for cultivation rights so people like me can growfor ourselevs and for those who cant afford the dispensry high prices.

Hahaha wait...WTF? Did you just call me a business owner, a republican AND twist my words to make it seem as though I said "the poor and lazy are full of shit"? Chill out on the Faux News. You want to point political fingers then don't put spin on facts. All 3 of those statements/accusations are false.

I stated facts from years of dealing with people trying to get over on me in the disps. I have never in my life been taken advantage of more so than working in a disp. I spent years in those shops, breaking federal law, waiting to get raided or robbed at any moment only to help as many legit people as I could while on a humble salary. I've helped hundreds of "poor, lazy" people "like how you said" with discounted or free meds whenever I could. Actually, I got fired from a dispensary for giving free meds to a terminal patient who died shortly after.

There are very affordable (poor quality) but affordable meds for "patients" in any price bracket at most disps. Unfortunately some lower income patients to try to hustle the OG off the top shelf for peanuts though.o_O Do you think people go into McDonald's and try to get Big Macks for cheap or free because they're hungry? Do people on a budget go into a liquor store and try to haggle on the price of top shelf single malt scotch or just walk in and go straight for the High Life? You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

This IS a business weather you like it or not. Don't shoot the messenger...

CINDARELLA99

CINDARELLA99

Hahaha wait...WTF? Did you just call me a business owner, a republican AND twist my words to make it seem as though I said "the poor and lazy are full of shit"? Chill out on the Faux News. You want to point political fingers then don't put spin on facts. All 3 of those accusations are false.

I stated facts from years of dealing with people trying to get over on me in the disps. I have never in my life been taken advantage of more so than working in a disp. I spent years in those shops, breaking federal law, waiting to get raided or robbed at any moment only to help as many legit people as I could while on a humble salary. I've helped hundreds of "poor, lazy" people "like how you said" with discounted or free meds whenever I could. Actually, I got fired from a dispensary for giving free meds to a terminal patient who died shortly after.

There are very affordable (poor quality) but affordable meds for "patients" in any price bracket at most disps. Unfortunately some lower income patients to try to hustle the OG off the top shelf for peanuts though.o_O Do you think people go into McDonald's and try to get Big Macks for cheap or free because they're hungry? Do people on a budget go into a liquor store and try to haggle on the price of top shelf single malt scotch or just walk in and go straight for the High Life? You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

This IS a business weather you like it or not. Don't shoot the messenger...

Did I say "delae632 is a Businessman and a Republican"? lol if my words of "you" it would be as in the discussion were having if you were infact running a dispensary. Sorry if its confusing.
lol no fox news here, infact I dont even own a TV. I don't watch TV. I have internet that I read about news and stuff. I can only afford internet, no way I can afford cable, I wouldnt want it either. Been living without a TV since 2007. If I see stuff on TV its if I am out somewhere or at someones house.
People keep saying "free" I know I'm not talking about getting free meds. What I am talking about is fair pricing. I hope nobody thinks I'm Demanding free meds,lol or demanding that you have to be compassionate towards sick people. i'm saying "Fair". The only free thing I was talking about was me myself giving away free meds. Other people chimed in that they also have given lots of free meds away. I like that, you don't like that? You don't think its a great thing when people give to those in need?
McDonalds wouldn't be in business if they gave free food away to everyone, nobody would, Imagine if dispensaries had ownership of McDonalds and they did the pricing Here is a Top Shelf Big Mac, we're selling at just $10 a gram we got the mids too- yesterdays Bigmac's we selling this one at$5 a gram.... you only have $10? okay, I give you two grams of yesterdays Bigmac....still hungry? Too bad, I gotta eat too.Go grow your own veggies and raise your cattle make your own burgers.You don't know all the stuff that goes into making this burger, I gotta raise the cows and grow the veggies and My time for flipping the burgers and I gotta pay the rent and utilities for this place. Thats why The Bigmac OG is $70
But serioulsy, you are right it is a business and maybe thats why I may have been refrencing about a "business man" with you, you sound kinda like Romney, no offense.lol But I was thinking you might have ended your sentence with "corporations are people too"

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Did I say "delae632 is a Businessman and a Republican"? lol if my words of "you" it would be as in the discussion were having if you were infact running a dispensary. Sorry if its confusing.
lol no fox news here, infact I dont even own a TV. I don't watch TV. I have internet that I read about news and stuff. I can only afford internet, no way I can afford cable, I wouldnt want it either. Been living without a TV since 2007. If I see stuff on TV its if I am out somewhere or at someones house.
People keep saying "free" I know I'm not talking about getting free meds. What I am talking about is fair pricing. I hope nobody thinks I'm Demanding free meds,lol or demanding that you have to be compassionate towards sick people. i'm saying "Fair". The only free thing I was talking about was me myself giving away free meds. Other people chimed in that they also have given lots of free meds away. I like that, you don't like that? You don't think its a great thing when people give to those in need?
McDonalds wouldn't be in business if they gave free food away to everyone, nobody would, Imagine if dispensaries had ownership of McDonalds and they did the pricing Here is a Top Shelf Big Mac, we're selling at just $10 a gram we got the mids too- yesterdays Bigmac's we selling this one at$5 a gram.... you only have $10? okay, I give you two grams of yesterdays Bigmac....still hungry? Too bad, I gotta eat too.Go grow your own veggies and raise your cattle make your own burgers.You don't know all the stuff that goes into making this burger, I gotta raise the cows and grow the veggies and My time for flipping the burgers and I gotta pay the rent and utilities for this place. Thats why The Bigmac OG is $70
But serioulsy, you are right it is a business and maybe thats why I may have been refrencing about a "business man" with you, you sound kinda like Romney, no offense.lol But I was thinking you might have ended your sentence with "corporations are people too"

You quoted my post, "quoted" me AND used the word "you" (referring to me), so yes you did say those things to me.

Like I said before, there are usually plenty of options for those on a budget in most dispensaries. It's all about living within your means. More people buy top shelf herb for the high prices in dispensaries all day every day so why should they go and lower the price? They can't keep OG and Cookies in stock while the more affordable/fair herb for the folks you speak of sits around for months and months until is spoils...c'mon man...I've watched it all first hand for years. I don't know where you're from (obviously not CA or you'd understand my posts a little better) but her in CA there's enough cheap weed, trim and larf all over the place for those who want/need it. The fact is that people just want what they can't afford. Most disps cater to people that want the best and are willing to pay top dollar for it and they cater to the lower income folks with an inferior product at a fair price. So again, what I'm getting at here is that you still don't know what you're talking about.

Exactly how the fuck do I sound like Romney anyways? Because I know how a dispensary works? LOL I do take great offense to that btw.

"The only free thing I was talking about was me myself giving away free meds. Other people chimed in that they also have given lots of free meds away. I like that, you don't like that? You don't think its a great thing when people give to those in need?"

What does this even mean? ^^^^ In the post you quoted I wrote about giving free or discounted herb to hundreds people in need, even loosing a job because of it. Not one time in any of my posts did I say "i don't like that" or that I "don't think it's a great thing".

Again....I ask you to chill the fuck out on the misquotation. Read my posts carefully, walk away from the computer for an hour while mulling it over and then get back to me without all the gibberish and spin if you really feel the need to respond.

CINDARELLA99

CINDARELLA99

Okay, Let us set the drama aside. So this thread doesn't turn into a big you said I said and I said that you said thread. This is getting us nowhere.
I apologize for any stress I may have caused you. :happy:
The main thing is that Dispensaries are charging the same price for medicine as black market prices. The High Mark up for patients who are in a legal state. treats sick people the same as recreational users. My opinion is that it shouldn't be such a high price. I'm not saying it shold be given for free, I'm saying it shouldn't be so high. For what it costs to grow, the mark up is high.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Hey Cindy; Delae has been a well loved member here a long time. Dont mess with him! :)

when Fresno had "Dispensarys" There was a place called "Buds for Life" that charged 10 bucks a gram for their best stuff...and as low as 1 dollar a gram for shake.

That place was bringing in 15k every day!! o_O

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Nice discussion here.

It's a business. It always will be. Businesses exist to make a profit. Even a non profit makes "profit".. enough to pay itself for all fixed and variable costs. Any extra left in the pot can be given out as bonuses to the folks up top managing the non profit.

If you want to help those who are sick, go for it. Lots of us do that. It's the human thing to do. It's easy to subsidize the few who are sick by charging the many that are not. Unfortunately, a dispensary can't say "hey you aren't really sick so you pay more"..lol... that would be fucked up wouldn't it?

BTW, vote measure F if you live in in Los Angeles. They are all fucked up propositions but at least F won't cut the dispensaries down to 135. No matter what it's gonna get real tough on dispensaries around these parts with the live scan requirements and new rules.
Nobody with a felony can work at a dispensary, the managers phone number must be posted on the DOOR 24/7.... etc..

Can you imagine if all businesses were regulated like this? Fuck these cronies. Damn politicians and a handful of big wig dispensary owners are holding hands on this one guys, believe that. Measure D? Fuck you. Trying to squeeze out everyone so you can get a fatter piece of the pie.

Gotta love the American way. :banghead:

CINDARELLA99

CINDARELLA99

Hey Cindy; Delae has been a well loved member here a long time. Dont mess with him! :)

Thank you for the reminder caregiverken, I guess sometimes my oddball ways and passion for helping get a little too much of me and at times I need to remember to be nice. I truly am sorry for being a jerk to everyone and derailing the thread. It really is a nice discussion. Delae, I am sorry for misquoting you and spinning you around. Sometimes I jumble my replies into one and I direct all my responses to one person.Also to everyone else who is in this discussion. It was wrong of me to do so. I am sorry.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Thank you for the reminder caregiverken, I guess sometimes my oddball ways and passion for helping get a little too much of me and at times I need to remember to be nice. I truly am sorry for being a jerk to everyone and derailing the thread. It really is a nice discussion. Delae, I am sorry for misquoting you and spinning you around. Sometimes I jumble my replies into one and I direct all my responses to one person.Also to everyone else who is in this discussion. It was wrong of me to do so. I am sorry.

No worries man. I've just been immersed in it for a long time so it can be frustrating when people don't get what's really going on and why. I don't fault you for that at all. Just trying to get my point across as a 5x dispensary manager. There's two sides to every story and it seems like the dispensaries get the shit end of the stick because people think they're fucking everyone over for simply running a business. I've yet to meet a wealthy disp owner. They're just guys like you and I trying to make a place for themselves in the world and to put food on the table for their families like most folks. Put the word medical in front of marijuana and all of the sudden every stoner becomes an entitled asshole. Being able to stroll into a disp to buy any strain, shape and form of cannabis is a privilege, not a right. Dispensaries HAVE to charge a bit more than street value since they have employees and overhead to worry about yet they're demonized for doing so...I don't get that flawed logic man. These guys and gals put their necks on the line every day to provide a service for your average stoner, the sick, and the dying. Cut 'em a little slack for fucks sake. Weed is weed and 95+% of "patients" are far from "patients" at all. They're stoners that are pissed that they have to pay a bit more for simply walking into a store to buy weed for $10 more because their street guy is out of town or whatever. If you want street prices then don't go to a disp! Simple as that! You're typical street guy doesn't have employees and crazy overhead so of coarse his product will be cheaper. Those in need will find a way, just as they always have. Most dispensary owners I've dealt with have good intentions but like any business owner/non profit ceo, they do have the task of running a viable (scary) business and turning a bit of profit so they can make a living. Every disp I've worked for has gone above and beyond to help the patients that are truly hard up and in need. The worst thing that dispensaries have done is to inadvertently turn every stoner into a pot snob and an elitist "expert". Now all everyone does is bitch about prices when all they've done is go down since the dispensaries opened...it's the worst argument ever.

No hard feelings man. I've tried to remain as cordial as possible. I think this is a good thread with valuable info (even if it's a bit off topic). ;)

D

Top Bottom