mendo express

• Thread starter lollipopman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lollipopman

lollipopman

4/4 germ rate, so far no problems...heres a pic of the babys...

Mendo express
P

Pandaman

Nice setup lollipopman! That's an Ebb n Flow Table right? Looks very nice!

What's the round white container in the background with the other plants? Looks like an extra large homemade aero cloner. Gotta make me one of those :)

Subscribed!

H

hellboysavage

4\4 nice cant wait to see how these turn out subscribed

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
OOoohh.. I also have these, nice to see a sneak peak.. Good luck brother..

K

KushArmy

Premium Member
Supporter
i got a pack of these on the way, looking forward to this GL man:sun2:

lollipopman

lollipopman

pandaman- it just a clone try or whatever you call it.. my cloner is a 5 gal bucket wrapped with aluminum tape.. it used to be a daisy cloner 8 used the pump and sprayer just added PVC.. works like a champ, Ive had it for about 3 years now..

kusharmy,d420- i just put them in my dwc setup...lets hope i get that purple I'm looking for...

hellboy thanks for stopping by...

Billygoat

Billygoat

Good luck lollipopman!

But, I know you won't need it. You will be in for a ride with this one. Can't wait to see these plants start filling in. Thanks for sharing.
Take care,
BG

lollipopman

lollipopman

update.... they should start taking off now the roots hit the water... until next week....

Billygoat

Billygoat

update.... they should start taking off now the roots hit the water... until next week....

Oh ya! They will blast off once they get in that water. Once those roots get going also. You are going to see some nice plants.

Thanks for sharing the info and pictures. Can't wait to see the girls in full bloom. Take care and good luck.
Later,
BG

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
right on man i just started a mendo and a banana smack, will putup some pics when things progress if u dont mind.i have been waiting for some people to put up threads of this gear,can't wait to see these get big..:smokeBurn

lollipopman

lollipopman

so i know i got 2 girls out of the 4, the other 2 ain't showing yet.. each one is growing different, 1 is tall and lanky and the other is short and fat.... thanks everyone for stopping bye.....

Billygoat

Billygoat

Looking good. The short ones are more on the Mendo Purp side. The lanky ones are going to be on the OE side. Sounds like you got a nice mixture. Plant looks nice and happy. Can't wait to see these girls in full bloom. Great job and thanks for sharing.
Take care,
BG

winta

winta

lookin good! and now u know the phenos u lookin at it will be easier to choose your #1 girl......or just keep em all :cool0041: lol

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking real good bro.. Makes me even more excited about mine.. Can't wait to see the rest....

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
nice..it looks like i have the mendo pheno as well,unfortunatley i gave her and the banana smack a little nute burn..they couldn't handle what the strawberry bubba is taking:( but all is well,they are both on their way to recovery..yours are doing great tho bro,i can't wait to see these flower out..Burn

lollipopman

lollipopman

right on man i just started a mendo and a banana smack, will putup some pics when things progress if u dont mind.i have been waiting for some people to put up threads of this gear,can't wait to see these get big..:smokeBurn

post all the pics u want, no need to start another thread...

thanks billygoat for the info, i think I'm going to pop the rest..

thanks everyone else for stopping bye showing me some love...

how do you multi quote?

P

Pandaman

how do you multi quote?

Click "MQ" of all the quotes you want and then click on "Post Reply" at the bottom of the screen. You will then be taken to the "Reply to Topic" screen with all the quotes you clicked on.

Peace

Top Bottom