mendo express

• Thread starter lollipopman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lollipopman

lollipopman

OK so i got 2 females the other 2 was males, so i cut them out and cut up the females for clones.. the rest of the 2 females got slapped into flower...until next week

Billygoat

Billygoat

WOW!

those girls look just awesome. They seem to have great color and growth. They sure do love what your doing to them. Looks like you got them dialed in. Thanks for sharing the pictures and info. Very happy to see they are doing well for you. The 50/50% male/female ratio was nice.
Take care,
BG

lollipopman

lollipopman

thanks billygoat , the one female shot up like a rocket and the other is staying short and fat , im loving it..

Billygoat

Billygoat

Looks like you got a nice pair there. Wait till they get close to the end. They should smell and look great at the end. I'm guessing they should go about 62-65 days. I'm really looking forward to these. Can't wait to see how they turn out for you. I'm guessing some very nice nugs for you. Thanks for sharing.
BG

R

Radio_Dread

yeah i was going to grab a pack awhile ago and will get some BG gear next drop i hope. i got some BG stickers with a seed order from the farm a couple months back and have wanting to run the mendoexpress or the humboldt express. im sure both are pure dankness. plants are lookin great brother.

RD

Billygoat

Billygoat

Don't wait to long. These next runs will fly also. I'm going to try and make sure there are more to follow. You'll be happy with any of the seeds you decide to go with. There will be more sticker's for those who enjoy them. I'm also working on t-shirts. I just want to make sure I've got a good design I like.
Take care,
BG

R

Radio_Dread

hey BG i realy enjoyed the stickers. i rep them in places will see them and when they ask i give them great words from what i have seen in pics. i would def rep a shirt for ya too to get your name out there for ya. well til then i will be waiting for the next BG drop. hope all well out your way BG dude. take care.

RDready

Billygoat

Billygoat

hey BG i realy enjoyed the stickers. i rep them in places will see them and when they ask i give them great words from what i have seen in pics. i would def rep a shirt for ya too to get your name out there for ya. well til then i will be waiting for the next BG drop. hope all well out your way BG dude. take care.

RDready

Thanks, I was really happy when I first saw the stickers. I think the shirts will go over well. I'm going to do a different design. Thanks for the support.
Take care,
BG

As for the seeds. Did my rounds this morning and they are getting close. The Chocolate Thai girls are super fat. The seeds a looking like they will be slipping the husk soon. I'm guessing sometime this week. We should see the first ones splitting their husk.

The Bangkok Betty and Bubba Kush are right behide. The OE and e-32 are looking good but a little slow. I'm guessing most should be harvested no later then end of the month.

I've already got nice clone parents for the next round. So, once I get these all harvested. It will take me about a day to clean the room and get the next round of plants in there for the next round of seeds.
Thanks,
BG

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

So far so good bro.. Loving the homeade aeroponics buckets...

lollipopman

lollipopman

So far so good bro.. Loving the homeade aeroponics buckets...

thanks king kong but its dwc, i just start a couple of seeds in one bucket, find the females, cut out the males, chop the females up for clones and then flower whats left to see how it turns out..

Billygoat

Billygoat

Things are looking good. Can't wait to see more. Plants look nice and healthy. Great job and thanks for sharing.
Take care,
BG

R

Radio_Dread

hey dude any updates soon? them ladies show be some bushes now huh?

R

Radio_Dread

oh ok thanks dude hah must have missed that list pic at the bottom of the page sorry. lookin good dude

H

hellboysavage

any up dates lollipopman i got 2 phenoes aswell they remind me of that movie twins every thing about them is complete oposite even there smell is different its hard to believe they are related anyways hope all is well

Billygoat

Billygoat

any up dates lollipopman i got 2 phenoes aswell they remind me of that movie twins every thing about them is complete oposite even there smell is different its hard to believe they are related anyways hope all is well

I find that odd. They are F1's, but anything is possible. I'd love to see some pictures. I hope you find a keep from the girls. Let us know how they turn out. Thanks for the support.
Take care,
BG

H

hellboysavage

pheno 1 is the first pic i just put her into flower sunday
and will be doing a grow log with her and will go into more detail thursday with that

pheno 2 will go in the flower room in two weeks and will be introduced in to the grow log with pheno 1

also i am no photographer but the pics will get better as the grow log moves along

and to lolliepopman i hope everything is well

New ones 123

New ones 124

New ones 119

New ones 120

Billygoat

Billygoat

Wow,

looks like you got some monsters on your hands. They all look nice and healthy. Your going to be happy with them. The last one has caught my eye, but the first one looks great also. Looks to me from the picture. That the second and last picture. Looks, to be leaning on the Mendo side. From what I can see. Great job and can't wait to read and see more info as it comes along.

Pictures look great. Thanks for sharing.
Take care,
BG

Latest posts

Top Bottom