mendo express

• Thread starter lollipopman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hellboysavage

heres a bud shot of mendo 1 i had a serous mite problem do to a big move witch created a lack of attention to my babies but hey thats life every body is relocated and happy as ever now and should be smooth sailing from here on out i cant wait to do them proper this is defenetly a keeper the next run of this is going to be sick thanks BG the next run will better represent your work
Mendo express

H

hellboysavage

sorry to invade your thred lollipopman i meen no disrespect and i hope all is well

lollipopman

lollipopman

bro those are dank... post more pics

how many different phenoms you get?

H

hellboysavage

i only started 2 seeds and only finished #1 so far which is the pic you see #2 will go in with the next wave i only wish i coulda represented this one better the first time around oh well she still pretty she starts to purple about day 40 no temp change needed the suger leaves and the fan leaves remain green no purple coloration to them its a very neet plant how did your 2 girls do for you well i hope

lollipopman

lollipopman

moved to a diff location and lost them, but still got 8 seeds left

Billygoat

Billygoat

Nice plant you got there Hellboy. Sorry to hear about your problems. I've had the same issues a few times and it's a pain. How does your girl smell? Glad to see the purple came through good. Wait till you get a good run with her. Your really going to be shocked. You should get some really nice buds with good color and resin.

You sure did well for having issues. Would love to see more pictures of your next run. Good luck and thanks for sharing.

lollipopman, that's really sad. If you lost those plants you posted. They where super nice and healthy and would have yielded you some nice nugs. Take care and good luck with the next seeds. I'm sending more seeds in. If you need more.
Take care,
BG

lollipopman

lollipopman

after seeing hellboys pics def poppin the rest, are you going to make some f2's billygoat?

Billygoat

Billygoat

after seeing hellboys pics def poppin the rest, are you going to make some f2's billygoat?

Ya, they looked good. Beside the issues. Really glad to see the purple came through. Just hoping the smoke is up to pare. Allot of people know some purples aren't that strong, but using the Mendo Purp and the OE. Should be a nice mixture.

Good luck on the next run. Once you get everything cleaned up. You should be good to go. You should have some much better plants that are happier.
Take care,
BG

homebrew420

homebrew420

Can't wait to grow these. Will be the next round that I will be running. Nice work Hellboy! Hope min color up like that. Will probably cross this to the GDP cut I am running. Just to insure this gets as puple as it can. THanks again Billgoat for all your hard work. It is Much appreciated!!

Peace

Billygoat

Billygoat

Afternoon everyone. I was wondering if anyone had some pictures of their Mendo Express I can use. I need some pictures for a up coming event and I don't have any. I hope someone has some. I could really use some pictures.
Thanks,
BG

J

J23M.

billy goat

I got a couple of these going right know 5 days in I noticed one of them has 3 cotyledons, and 3 true leave's any thought's on this.

Billygoat

Billygoat

I got a couple of these going right know 5 days in I noticed one of them has 3 cotyledons, and 3 true leave's any thought's on this.

Nice, glad to hear these are getting grown out. As for why they are producing the 3 cotyledons, and 3 true leave's. I have no clue and could be a fluke. I did get a double yoke not to long ago, but who knows. I'll keep an eye out, but I think it's just one of those funny things that happens. From time to time. Good luck with the grow and hope all goes well.
Take care,
BG

J

J23M.

Yeah I haven't seen really any reviews or anything on the strain is this some new gear? what's the background on that oriental express? thank's for the info Billy goat

Billygoat

Billygoat

Yeah I haven't seen really any reviews or anything on the strain is this some new gear? what's the background on that oriental express? thank's for the info Billy goat

Here's the info. I've got other info on other crosses. I have a sticky with cross info in my forum.
Take care,
BG

Oriental Express

this is my flag ship of all the crosses. Started back in 2002, she has made it through some rough times, but back after all the hardship. She's a winner no matter what. OE is a cross of the famous e-32 Trainwreck cut as the mother and a nice pure Thai father. Making for a creepy high that will keep you going for a good while. Most of the pheno are a spicy smelling and taste, but the coco flavor does pop up from time to time. As well as the citrus pheno, IE Trainwreck. This girl is one to keep many smoker's happy for a long time. This cross is at F2 generations and heading towards maybe a F5 IBL. Growers will be more then happy with this cross. Expect average to good yields with a flower time from 60-70 days. It all depends on the phenol that is run.

E-32 Trainwreck x Pure Thai
Flower time: 60-70 days
Generations: F2, heading to F5 status.
Yield: average to good

S

Skunkboy

I need to buy some of these seeds :) I love the genetics Billy Goat works with. Just my taste :)

Billygoat

Billygoat

I need to buy some of these seeds :) I love the genetics Billy Goat works with. Just my taste :)

Thanks for the kind words and support. You can find seeds here and at a great price. You won't be let down with these. Thanks again and take care.
BG

Seeds here

S

stealth

you did some fine work with vb.keep up the good work.sativas rule.

Top Bottom