• Thread starter MtGrownCanna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
as requested.. here are a few shots of the Garlic Breath sisters

ran 4 seeds got 3 females- but my number 2 female got eaten to shit by thrips and I killed her around week 5- the others are astounding beauties!

MG 8200
 MG 8197
IMG 8231

Garlicbreath 102

Garlicbreath 105
Garlicbreath 106

I'll snap some dry budshots soon when the #3 is all dry and ready... harvested her yesterday. #4 is almost ready to smoke...

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

The third one is my least favorite of the three.

NT and HB- Next weekend a few heads are coming down here for a session and to trade clones, then down to Dispo's place. Do either one of you guys want to be added to the conversation at our other home?

homebrew420

homebrew420

I won't be able to make it sadly. Wife is working and I will be with the kids. Appreciate the offer. Need to get some seeds down to southern CO.

Peace

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

How dare you post pictures of my gd99!! ;) Looks like you have a really nice pheno. They lay on the frost week 8 through 10. Is that pineapple or grape funk?

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Took a few pics today.

A4, 10gal, 17days in bud. Four foot stakes may be a little too short.
Picture 069

The rest are general shots of the garden. Budding are the A4, Cherry Cheesecake, 17 days, my last T white at 10 days, and a few Garlic Knots, 24 days, 3gal.
Picture 065
Picture 066
Picture 067
Picture 068

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

My official unofficial list. Nothing is for sale......sorry. Colorado law permits the transfer of one ounce or less of hash, seed, or buds, not to be traded or sold, and of course, only within the state of Colorado. You can have some if you live here! :) Three bottom crosses wont be finished until August. All of my crosses are grown above 7000 ft in elevation. Crosses that don't thrive get weeded out. My list is now half of what it was when I started this hobby, and I still have many more to test, Thoughts and ideas always appreciated...

Mountain Grown Canna, June 2013
Revised list

2009 - 2012
Cherranchula
(Blue Dream x Cherry OG)
Death Valley Kush(SFOGf3 x Chemdog) x (SFOGf4 x Chemdog ’91)​
Blue Fire Kush(Blue Dream x cali Wildfire)
Blue Sour Kush(Blue Dream x Sour OG)
Pike's Peak Diesel(Blue Dream x (SFOGf4 x Sour D) x (SFOGf4 x Chemdog ’91)​
Blue Jeans bx1(PPD x Blue Dream)
Brooklyn Heights bx1(PPD x (SFOGf4 x Sour D)
Blue Sour Cream(PPD x (Sour Diesel x G13Haze)
Larry D(PPD x Larry OG)​
Lemon Chem Kush( NL5 x Afghan) x (SFOGf4 x Chemdog ’91)
Lemon Chem Kush f2's( NL5 x Afghan) x (SFOGf4 x Chemdog ’91)​
Cherry Afghan Thai(Cheese x Cherry OG)​
Uncle John's Headband(Vanilla Kush x (SFOGf4 x Sour Diesel)
Funk -n- Chunk(Super Sour OG x Motivation) x Cheese)
Shellacker((Motivation x Pineapple Express) x Cali Wildfire)
Tai Chi(Motivation x Pineapple Express) x (Motivation x Super Sour OG)
Chef Emerald (Emerald Jack x Motivation) x Cali Wildfire)
Emerald Kong(Emerald Jack x Motivation)
Sour Kong(Jack Herer x Emerald OG) x Motivation) x Sour OG)
Cali Wildfire F2's(NL 5 x Chemdog 4) x SFOG) x Lost Coast OG)
Grand Daddy Haze
(Grand Daddy Purps x Delahaze)
Grand Daddy 99(Grand Daddy Purps x Cindy 99)
Grand Daddy 99 f2(Grand Daddy Purps x Cindy 99)​
Death Valley Cheese (SFOGf4 x Chemdog ‘91) x Cheese)​
Grand Daddy 99 f3(Grand Daddy Purps x Cindy 99)​
Sour Martian haze(Sup Silv Sour Diesel Haze, Sour D pheno x Martian Mean Green)
Black Belt Haze(Blue Dream x Martian Mean Green)
Black Belt Haze bx1(Blue Dream x Martian Mean Green) x Blue Dream)​
Garlic Knots(Alien OG/Chem. #4 x Garlic Breath)​
Garlic Knotsf2(Alien OG/Chem. #4 x GB) x (Alien OG/Chem. #4 x GB)
Garlic Knots bx1(Alien #4 S1 x Garlic Breath) x Alien #4 S1)​
Black Forest Fire(Alien #4 S1 x Aliendog f4)​

MGC Fem'd Seeds

3rd Eye Haze(Sour Cream x Sup Silv Sour Diesel Haze, Haze pheno)​

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Can't get that DVC out of my mind.... The smell and flavor were so unique! Never tasted anything quite like it! Like a step beyond menthol or something... As if I could keep my sinuses clear just keeping a freshly cured jar of buds around.

and i must say that Thai Chi is some FIRE i absolutely love it
Two times!

homebrew420

homebrew420

Oh shoot those DeathValley Chese just got bump to the top of the list. Nice. Grwat seeing you guys yesterday. Sorry about the meeting. Was supposed to be Tuesday. I will make the trek down to visit with you next time.

The tai chi is straight fire! Great high had me blasted and then put me down to sleepy town. Thanks again.

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

@HB- Good times for sure. You are killing it at 14r's!! Glad you liked the Tai Chi.. I have the Cherry Cheesecake pheno of DVC. Bshdctr and Dispo are holding it. No nanners. If you want to pheno hunt, I'll make sure to get some beans up to you. I honestly think you should have the Garlic Knots at the top of your list. I'll have pics up this week. DVC has some herming and stability issues, but the plants drip resin. But when it comes to all out flavor, the GKs are killing it. The only way I know how to describe it at this point is creamy, lemon lime Chemdog. Although the DVC has extra resin, I don't think the high is stronger than my other crosses. If you're around today, I'm headed to see CAS this morning. I can drop a bud of the DVC off to you, along with the seeds I forgot to give you last visit. Check you PM..

EVOKE

EVOKE

WOW is all can say u got some dankness....Mt.GC thats an impressive list you got going there.... keep doing what ur doing bro...

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Thank brothers. Ya that DVC will fill in huge chunks in the next two weeks. The first one was much smaller but still put on nice weight. Not so sure about the GKs yield, but the buds have an amazing smell and a nice coating of resin.

Top Bottom