MG's Genetics Bakery

• Thread starter MtGrownCanna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

Thank brothers. Ya that DVC will fill in huge chunks in the next two weeks. The first one was much smaller but still put on nice weight. Not so sure about the GKs yield, but the buds have an amazing smell and a nice coating of resin.

ya i have a couple strains in house that have the tag GARLIC, im yet to grow one but i see something garlic in my near future.

how far along are the GK in the above pic? if your still under 4weeks that may put out some big donkeys as well.

roll on:woot:

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Hey Jaws! The GK was at 4 weeks in those shots. Tomorrow will be day 35. The A4 is a late budding plant. The buds never get that big(almost like the gsc but fluorescent green), but they have a good density and weight. I'm assuming this trait was passed on in this first generation. All the GKs seem to be taking their sweet time putting on chunkage. Regardless.....they are all very resinous, with no nanners yet. Again, all plants are in Roots Original, RO water, my supper soil mix, and small doses of Age old nut's. The next lot I start in the fall will be recycled soil....my first shot at it. It might be too hot...

Here's the A4 at day 29, monster of a plant with little buds....but the bud are twice as big as yesterday. I'm expecting a strong week. I need to make sure I give her enough food. Lst grow, a few of my plants should have been fed a little longer. This plant was around 4 weeks veg..
Picture
Picture 083
Picture 082

These two showed female first, and were the healthiest of the lot. Plants are in 3gal smartpots, veg'd for two weeks. The leaves turned yellow over the last week, after a feeding of tea with mychos and Humic 12, and Sea Green added to the tea when applying to the soil. They are definitely not getting the nut's they need and are not as resinous as they could be. Next time no teas!!! Only these two plants, along with the A4 and DVC both in 10gal smartpots, received the tea because the other GKs were showing some sensitivity to nut's.
Picture 088
Picture 089
Picture 086
Picture 090
Picture 091
Picture 087

Next up is the last Tyler White ever to be grown.....so sad. Plant is 22 days. I swore to kill off all my plants with nanners. This plant will throw about a total of twenty, and yield 4 - 5oz. The only cross I'm holding onto is the Tai Chi, only because the nannars come very late in bud(week 10 or 11) and are very few.
Picture 092
Picture 085

Last is a plant my brother Bshdctr gifted me. Dubbed the Kshdctr, it was a plant he picked up from a friend who said it was kush. this is one week after rooting, two main shoots were left and they're growing sideways , turning this little clone into a bush faster than expected.. All I can say is wait till this buds out..
Picture 097
Picture 096

Cheers and keep chuckin!!
-MGC

JAWS

JAWS

looking good bro and very nice seedage going on in there as well.

got a couple of those type pots around here that I bought last year but never even tried them out, may give them a go in the next run.

looking good ;)

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Do a side by side test with two clones. Because plants don't get root bound, less growing medium is needed. The roots also have more access to O2, with a cloth pot.. I haven't found a downfall yet..

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Got the DV Cheese out. Day 30. My friends seem to like this. Some are growing this cut and others will be dropping new tester beans. Everyone has been warned about possible nanners but no one seems to care... :) This one was no more resinous than the other three phenos I grew, but it did smell more dank. Perfect example of a plants' buds not smelling like the stems.....the stems smell like skunky dankness but the buds smell like Cherry turpentine and Mr. Clean. I was hoping it was going to have skunky ass buds, but not even close. But the point was most phenos are extremely resinous. This plant loves to grown natural and big. My first generation plant was tiny, with only 2 or 3 weeks veg and yielded 2.5oz. This one has a 4 or 5 weeks veg.

I'd love to do a 2 month veg indoor , then throw her outside July 1st. I might need to finish her inside but I don't think that would be possible. I'm just too high, no pun intended, sometimes getting our first snow in Sept. Can't risk it.. I'm doing a small DVC outside, which did go out July 1st, but it's only just starting to grow, as it's been unusually cold and rainy the last few days. I added a bud picture from the last plant, as a reference to what I expect to finish up with...

Side note: I'm thinking about sheet rocking my grow and painting it solid white, with a filtered intake and exhaust fan.. I can't deal with the cat hair anymore......so unprofessional. Question......should I wait until after harvest, because the paint takes too long to dry or should I put the sheet rock up and wait to paint till after harvest in 6 weeks? I'm putting up wet board, which is water resistant but blue. I was thinking of doing the two inside walls for now, to seal off the last of the light leaks..

back to the plant...
Picture 051
Picture 100
Picture 098
Picture 099
Picture 102
Picture 101

JAWS

JAWS

im no room builder but id say wait untill after the paint has had time to thoroughly dry before putting any plants in there.

nice bud and great looking plants dude.

very nice:)

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

2 Garlic Knot phenos, day 38. The one skimpy pheno, first 2 pics, reminds me of the skimpy sativa like pheno from the Tai Chi. For 6 weeks I bitched about how skimpy the buds were and it turned out to be chunky as hellfire, after 11 or 12 weeks. This could be the same deal. But please...don't get me wrong. They're both skimpy. These were in 1gal pots up until week 3 of bud, when they showed sex. I thought they were males so I left them in the 1gals, but they were both fem's. The two were very small but grew a considerable amount after changing to 5gal pots. This first pheno stretch 5x!!
Picture 111
Picture 110
Picture 113
Picture 112

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Alien x Chemdog #4, day 37. Although I love this plant, I gave my last clones away. Too much work for a good yield.. Crossed it to the Aliendawg f4 and Garlic Knot f1 males, which will make for some super dank offspring. All four Garlic Knots(A4 x GB) have much better bud structure than the A4. Interestingly, the skimpier phenos during veg produced better buds. Out with the old and in with the new!
Picture 116
Picture 117
Picture 120

Death Valley Cheese, day 32. I thought this cross would have more stretch, having in-crossed the sfv f4. Either way, very resinous with a cherry and turpentine flavor. I personally don't care for the flavor. I'm more into the creamy minty pine flavor, atm..
Picture 123
Picture 124
Picture 125

And the first of the Garlic Knots bx1. Only these three out of 20 were good. Still need a week...
Picture 129

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Sorry for the pause, guys. So much has happened in the last four weeks.......personal things we all must go through.....guess it was my turn. Anyway....things are good otherwise. I'm in love with the Garlic Knots. All four phenos are dank in their own unique ways, now going through week 8. The A4 and DV Cheese are in week 7. T White is in week 5. When peeps come over, they drool over the DVC, but the flavor of the GKs is to die for, in my book......minty creamy pine with a massive hint of sweetness from the Garlic Breath.....thnx Natural T. How many times is that now? I'm doing the best I can to get all the pics up, but my main computer is down. Resizing and transferring on a thumb drive sucks.. I'll have the rest up in a few days. Thnx for stoppin in!

Tyler's White
Picture 130
Picture 131

Death Valley Cheese
Picture 132
Picture 133

Alien #4 (Alien og x Chemdog #4)

Picture 141

Garlic Knots, P 50/50
Picture 140

Garden shot...
Picture 136

Picture 134
Picture 136
Hotsause

Hotsause

Looking good MG Garlic Knot is going to be dank. Nice Cross I have a few seeds with your name on it holla at me

homebrew420

homebrew420

DVC looks thick, what type of aroma are you getting?
So nice and frosty. Also what the story with Tyler's White? New to me. Keep up the nice my man.

Peace

homebrew420

homebrew420

Looking back through the photos those are good sized and well vegged. How long do you veg for again? So healthy.

Peace

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Tyler's White is the mother of my Tai Chi. I've thrown all my seeds in the garbage. All I have left is Garlic Knots f2s,(Aliendog f4 x A4), and the Garlic Knots bx'd to the A4. Dispo has this DVC pheno, if you want a cut. It smells like cherry and turpentine. I'm leaving the boards. I've made some really good friends but these boards keep me chained to smoking and it's killing me. Time to quit smoking, drop off the map and continue breeding on the DL I've always been more into breeding than smoking. To my buds in CO- I'll be unleashing my kill to you guys in a few more generations... Jaws- I still got you covered. I'll be in touch soon.

JAWS

JAWS

ahh man its a shame to hear this my friend your killing it over there and putting out some very nice gear:(.

but I hear ya one must do what one fills needs to be done, ive been there a few times in the ten years ive been on line.

im sure i'll be hearing about some of your new stuff from the CO crew.

stay solid and keep pumping out those killers my friend.

sad day for-sure:(:(

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Man that DVC is chunky as fuck!

And I love the garlic knot variation. I dig the arms of bud those colas form.... but something about that hand grenade pheno tells me it will be a powerhouse, reminds me of A4 but with round buds.... For some reason I can't remember the smell of any of them..... Can't wait to try them!

And I still have my MGC seeds, I have high expectations for the Lem chem kush

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Lemon Chem Kush is a huge yielder and well worth your time, brother. It was my first cross that was truly worth sharing. I think I still have a seed of the Aurora Indica used in the cross. That alone is a beast.....a true f1 hybrid of NL and Afghan...

I thought focusing on one strain would be better and I can share something I'm really proud of. And trust me....when it's ready to share, I'll let you all know. HB- I have some electrical problems at my house, with one of my lines. If your interested in taking a look, let me know. I don't have buds but I can pay you the going rate. Your company is always welcome here! NT- See you in a couple days.

Top Bottom