MG's Genetics Bakery

• Thread starter MtGrownCanna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

What a good time getting to know ya, bro.
Really digging the garlic knots... the tai chi is lovely also, but the GK has my undivided attention and vote! lol. Can't wait to find ya some new phenos.

Oh and I got a bff yesterday... Black Forest Fire, baby!!! hehe.

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Starting to organize for the fall grow... In clone form, I have Matilda from Altitudefarmer and Skywalker from Frostynugman. I'll be growing Matilda x Kushdee, then back crossing the Matilda a few times, with Altitudes' blessing of course. Skywalker might get crossed to the Aspen OG, if I have a male worthy... Definitely want to make f2s of the Aspen.....super intense flavors from the one I grew out. Also looking at a pack of DNA Cannalope Haze. Gonna hit the Royal Haze and make a nice sativa hybrid.

@altitudefarmer - Forgive my forgetfulness, but what is the Matilda?? Me and Frosty tasted way too many buds by the time you got here. I know you were working on a LA Affie cross......I found a couple LA Affair(La Affie x Fire OG bx1) seeds. They have your name on them...

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Blessings on any projects, M.
Matilda is Headband of some sort; sour diesel leaning pheno. Solo bag seed from a QP of headband (I was told Loompa's- that was 2010.) So.... not really sure. She has never thrown a visible nanner, but I have found one seed over the last year. That one has been popped and is in flower. Interesting; super-sativa looking.
I have a shitload of LA Affie x Kushdee; Stubbs is my keeper LA Affie. I brought some the other day... The way Stubbs purples in cold temps, combined with the flavor of the Kushdee, ought to give us some badass Colorado Purple Kush.

Now those LA Affair would save me the trouble of collecting OG pollen...haha!

I'll never be late to the crib again! lol

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Blessings on any projects, M.
Matilda is Headband of some sort; sour diesel leaning pheno. Solo bag seed from a QP of headband (I was told Loompa's- that was 2010.) So.... not really sure. She has never thrown a visible nanner, but I have found one seed over the last year. That one has been popped and is in flower. Interesting; super-sativa looking.
I have a shitload of LA Affie x Kushdee; Stubbs is my keeper LA Affie. I brought some the other day... The way Stubbs purples in cold temps, combined with the flavor of the Kushdee, ought to give us some badass Colorado Purple Kush.

Now those LA Affair would save me the trouble of collecting OG pollen...haha!

I'll never be late to the crib again! lol

Stubbs was so tasty....love the dank grape flavor she has! Remember to ask me for the LA Affairs, the next time we chill...only have 2 beans. Do you have any WIFI pollen ? That would make for a nice cross..

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

No Wifi pollen; I have never had a male wifi. That would be something!
I am confident that the LA Affie x Kushdee will yield some incredibly tasty phenos, with enough to select from. Just going to be a bit before I can get to them.

4/6 GK BX1 beans had tails this morning, and the others are at least swollen if not cracked. Should be good by the time I finish work today.

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Duh.....it makes sense the Kushdee was the male since it's crossed to a few different things....my bad. I'm excited to see what you find in the bx1s!

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Matilda!! Thanks Altitude

Skywalker!! Thanks Frosty. Switched from coco to organics....recovering nicely. Gonna clone her and hand out a few to friends, if you dont mind, @Frostynugman..

Unknown tropical plant from Mexico.....I smuggled a few seeds back. Killer flowers on her!

Spider plant from my niece!!

Third generation GK bx1 clone...

R4 clone from Homebrew420, by way of Dispo. Appears to have Mosiac virus.....no breeding with her!!

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Matilda!! Thanks Altitude
View attachment 428903

Skywalker!! Thanks Frosty. Switched from coco to organics....recovering nicely. Gonna clone her and hand out a few to friends, if you dont mind, @Frostynugman..
View attachment 428904

Unknown tropical plant from Mexico.....I smuggled a few seeds back. Killer flowers on her!
View attachment 428905

Spider plant from my niece!!

View attachment 428906

Third generation GK bx1 clone...
View attachment 428907

R4 clone from Homebrew420, by way of Dispo. Appears to have Mosiac virus.....no breeding with her!!
View attachment 428908
Breed It, love it, hand it out. I got it with no restrictions and traded a quarter of bud for it so its mine!

Make sure you REALLY like the people you give it to though. shit Is the flame.

I think the r4 also has PM on it so you may want to treat everything is in quarantine, I didnt see anything but Altitude said he was seeing it on the skywalker and others, I was also telling him it could be some unstrained CAPS tea because I spilled on some leaves. Just a Heads UP!.

This Skywalker Sativa OG is PM prone and I dont see any indications in my garden whatsoever, and I am VERY clean, and extremely anal about my garden, So I think they are just little microbes from handwatering and me being messy.

P.S. Going to sprout two Black Forest Fire (BFF) here in a week or so, Ill let you know how those go.

Thanks Again!!!
Frosty

Last edited:
Frostynugman

Frostynugman

My official unofficial list. Nothing is for sale......sorry. Colorado law permits the transfer of one ounce or less of hash, seed, or buds, not to be traded or sold, and of course, only within the state of Colorado. You can have some if you live here! :) Three bottom crosses wont be finished until August. All of my crosses are grown above 7000 ft in elevation. Crosses that don't thrive get weeded out. My list is now half of what it was when I started this hobby, and I still have many more to test, Thoughts and ideas always appreciated...

Mountain Grown Canna, June 2013
Revised list

2009 - 2012
Cherranchula
(Blue Dream x Cherry OG)
Death Valley Kush(SFOGf3 x Chemdog) x (SFOGf4 x Chemdog ’91)
Blue Fire Kush(Blue Dream x cali Wildfire)
Blue Sour Kush(Blue Dream x Sour OG)
Pike's Peak Diesel(Blue Dream x (SFOGf4 x Sour D) x (SFOGf4 x Chemdog ’91)
Blue Jeans bx1(PPD x Blue Dream)
Brooklyn Heights bx1(PPD x (SFOGf4 x Sour D)
Blue Sour Cream(PPD x (Sour Diesel x G13Haze)
Larry D(PPD x Larry OG)
Lemon Chem Kush( NL5 x Afghan) x (SFOGf4 x Chemdog ’91)
Lemon Chem Kush f2's( NL5 x Afghan) x (SFOGf4 x Chemdog ’91)
Cherry Afghan Thai(Cheese x Cherry OG)
Uncle John's Headband(Vanilla Kush x (SFOGf4 x Sour Diesel)
Funk -n- Chunk(Super Sour OG x Motivation) x Cheese)
Shellacker((Motivation x Pineapple Express) x Cali Wildfire)
Tai Chi(Motivation x Pineapple Express) x (Motivation x Super Sour OG)
Chef Emerald (Emerald Jack x Motivation) x Cali Wildfire)
Emerald Kong(Emerald Jack x Motivation)
Sour Kong(Jack Herer x Emerald OG) x Motivation) x Sour OG)
Cali Wildfire F2's(NL 5 x Chemdog 4) x SFOG) x Lost Coast OG)
Grand Daddy Haze(Grand Daddy Purps x Delahaze)
Grand Daddy 99(Grand Daddy Purps x Cindy 99)
Grand Daddy 99 f2(Grand Daddy Purps x Cindy 99)
Death Valley Cheese (SFOGf4 x Chemdog ‘91) x Cheese)
Grand Daddy 99 f3
(Grand Daddy Purps x Cindy 99)
Sour Martian haze(Sup Silv Sour Diesel Haze, Sour D pheno x Martian Mean Green)
Black Belt Haze(Blue Dream x Martian Mean Green)
Black Belt Haze bx1(Blue Dream x Martian Mean Green) x Blue Dream)
Garlic Knots(Alien OG/Chem. #4 x Garlic Breath)
Garlic Knotsf2(Alien OG/Chem. #4 x GB) x (Alien OG/Chem. #4 x GB)
Garlic Knots bx1(Alien #4 S1 x Garlic Breath) x Alien #4 S1)
Black Forest Fire(Alien #4 S1 x Aliendog f4)

MGC Fem'd Seeds

3rd Eye Haze(Sour Cream x Sup Silv Sour Diesel Haze, Haze pheno)​
For BFF I have Garlic Knots x Aliendawg f4 is that different?
Keeper pheno #1, BFF, day 38View attachment 347434
View attachment 347436
View attachment 347435

Keeper pheno #2, day 32
View attachment 347439View attachment 347438View attachment 347437

Look like this batch of soil was a little too strong. This was a new recipe I was trying. Not only are my mmj plants showing signs of toxicity, my echinacea flowers are badly burned. Live and learn. Everything has been flushed so hopefully I end up with a nice product. Seeded both of these, along with another 2 phenos that may or may not be worth breeding.
Nice Here we go.
Black Forest Fire, ready to smoke. The flavor of this shit blows my mind. Think citrus, turpentine and Chemdog . Thanks again NT and Jaws, for helping out with this cross......fucking amazing! No bananas on this pheno. My Afghan pheno has a few bananas showing at day 58.. She is the only one throwing at this point and there were only 3 or 4 bananas in total.
View attachment 351465
Have you worked Out the nanners? or should I keep Extra watch?

Bookmarking this: Tai Chi {[(Skunk x Afghan) x Sensi Star)] x Pineapple Express} X { [(Skunk x Afghan) x Sensi Star] x Super Sour OG}
A couple pics at day 50...

Tai Chi:
View attachment 394617 View attachment 394612

Garlic Knots bx1:
View attachment 394616

Aspen OG:
View attachment 394619

Sour Martian Haze:
View attachment 394620

The SMH needs higher doses of base nutrients and Calmag, during early stages of bud. TC looks nice. GKbx1 is filling in as expected. DVK #1 is about 3% amber.....day 50. All the other plant have nothing but clear tric's. She might be done next week...
Have to say out of all the smoke. Tai Chi and DVK and GK take my cakes
Your Tai Chi Is a looker and the DVK is a stinker GKbx1 is going to beast mode.
IMG 1262

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Pretty sure the TMV on the R4 helps verify it's the one, but I moved my little R4 into a separate spot so the TMV doesn't spread to my other stuff during a cloning session or lollipopping. The virus is airborne and gets into plants where they have been cut or damaged, and it can be spread to offspring as well. I used to run a few cuts that had the virus, and they can usually finish without too much issue. But when I decided to chuck pollen I got rid of those cuts.

And I just put 6 Garlic Knot seedlings in cups. 6/6 on germination. Pretty excited to run these! They beat out a bunch of crosses I have been wanting to get to, including some Shiva Skunk I'm excited about.

BshDctr

BshDctr

MG!
Always fun reading up on what fire you have been working with. Wanted to mention I have 4 of your femd Sour Cream x SSSDH in flower now. Really sativa in structure with no intersex issues yet. I'll get pics up once they get further along. Also getting some great smells on the Kshdctr x Garlic Breath :) Thanks again for that male!
Always an inspiration here.

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

MG!
Always fun reading up on what fire you have been working with. Wanted to mention I have 4 of your femd Sour Cream x SSSDH in flower now. Really sativa in structure with no intersex issues yet. I'll get pics up once they get further along. Also getting some great smells on the Kshdctr x Garlic Breath :) Thanks again for that male!
Always an inspiration here.

Please post some pics of the Sour C x SSSDH, @ Bshdctr! Im very interested to see what you find in the cross......great genetics.......should be very sativa.....some phenos being lanky as fuck, but super frosty buds. You need to thank @NaturalTherapy for the Garlic Knots male.....he gave it to me and I gave it to you and Dispo. I know Dispo made a few crosses with it too. I would love to come up and grab some of the Kshdctr x GB seeds and chill for a sesh.. Call me when you have a little time.

Pretty sure the TMV on the R4 helps verify it's the one, but I moved my little R4 into a separate spot so the TMV doesn't spread to my other stuff during a cloning session or lollipopping. The virus is airborne and gets into plants where they have been cut or damaged, and it can be spread to offspring as well. I used to run a few cuts that had the virus, and they can usually finish without too much issue. But when I decided to chuck pollen I got rid of those cuts.

And I just put 6 Garlic Knot seedlings in cups. 6/6 on germination. Pretty excited to run these! They beat out a bunch of crosses I have been wanting to get to, including some Shiva Skunk I'm excited about.

What does the virus do besides fuck up the leaves a little? Does it make the final product any worse off? I've never had plants with this..

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Please post some pics of the Sour C x SSSDH, @ Bshdctr! Im very interested to see what you find in the cross......great genetics.......should be very sativa.....some phenos being lanky as fuck, but super frosty buds. You need to thank @NaturalTherapy for the Garlic Knots male.....he gave it to me and I gave it to you and Dispo. I know Dispo made a few crosses with it too. I would love to come up and grab some of the Kshdctr x GB seeds and chill for a sesh.. Call me when you have a little time. ..

It's cool how many awesome hybrids that male continues to pump out. Perfect example of the importance of community! I say thanks to @outwest for sharing his garlic breath seeds with me!

Hopefully folks look into the GB f2 I spread around soon! Gotta find that Hogsbreath pheno...

Last edited:
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

What does the virus do besides fuck up the leaves a little? Does it make the final product any worse off? I've never had plants with this..

It can interfere with photosynthesis, I've read. I'm sure having 5-6 fan leaves half-affected isn't going to slow down an otherwise-healthy plant. I used to run a couple cuts without much issue. I think the R4 is probably worth having around, TMV or not. I DID put mine in a different location than my breed stock, so no cross contamination occurs.

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

It can interfere with photosynthesis, I've read. I'm sure having 5-6 fan leaves half-affected isn't going to slow down an otherwise-healthy plant. I used to run a couple cuts without much issue. I think the R4 is probably worth having around, TMV or not. I DID put mine in a different location than my breed stock, so no cross contamination occurs.

Unfortunately for me, I don't have that option. I need to protect Matilda!! I'm culling... Thanks for the tipz, bro.

Top Bottom