MG's Genetics Bakery

• Thread starter MtGrownCanna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Yeah, to run the R4, I think you really have to commit to it (like a straight R4-only location) and then do everything you can to beat down that TMV. Stuff is murder on tomatoes, but many cannabis strains seem relatively unaffected.

BshDctr

BshDctr

Hey there MG,
Hope the summer has been good! I wanted to show you a few pics of how the 3rd Eye Haze is coming along for me. I did a 12/12 from seed with 4 of them and so far everything looks really, really nice. About 9 weeks from seed and maybe 6 weeks of actual flower.
Lots of resin for sure. Hazey smells and even a little pineapple smell from one of them.
Thanks again!
DSC06249

DSC06250

DSC06254

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

@BshDctr- The SSSDH took me 13 weeks to finish, so make sure to give her plenty of time. Let me know if you have any herm issues.......she was my first fem. project. We need to hook up soon. I have a few things I'd like to get to you.

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

So kind of a little pissed. I had to toss the Skywalker, @Frostynugman. Mosiac virus from the R4 spread to her. No signs on the Matilda. Starting some Matilda x Kushdee testers from AltitudeFarmer. Should be getting things going here in a week or two..

TMV on Skywalker

Mystery flowering bush from St. Martin

Matilda!! She's a beast in a 1/2 gal pot. Taking clones today...

JAWS

JAWS

Hey there MG,
Hope the summer has been good! I wanted to show you a few pics of how the 3rd Eye Haze is coming along for me. I did a 12/12 from seed with 4 of them and so far everything looks really, really nice. About 9 weeks from seed and maybe 6 weeks of actual flower.
Lots of resin for sure. Hazey smells and even a little pineapple smell from one of them.
Thanks again!
View attachment 434594
View attachment 434595
View attachment 434596

how do you like that hash making bubbler??.

thanks;)

BshDctr

BshDctr

thanks;)

I love it! It needs cleaning after each and every use to make sure no moisture or plant material stays hiding in little nooks. I use it without the 220 bag on the inside (Frenchy Cannoli method) which makes it a little messy ut it works great. MG hope you don't mind a hash pic in your thread!
Here is some Timewreck I ran in it last week-
DSC06338 800x600

And while I am here....
MG I wanted to show you how the 3rd Eye Haze is doing. Probably at a 9 weeks or so of flower.
Pineapple Haze pheno-
DSC06321 800x600

This pheno smells like the Neville's Wreck from Rare Dankness. Super floral and hazey-
DSC06322 600x800

This one is really loose and Sativa like in structure. Smells like pure Haze to me!
DSC06327 600x800

No herm issues seen so far :)

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

thanks;)
Shitty Kitty........ I have a healthy mom I would love to bring you a re-try! Are you sure It got to her? Are we even sure the R4 had TMV? I dont think it did. It looks like a K or mag lockout to me. I have an OG that grows like that in the beginning then works itself out by week 3. Those leaves also grow like that after you top it. Did you top her? or Fim her? I have no experience with TMV. Was it on only one leaf?

Either way your garden your call, the R4 never rooted for me and I think everything else was healthy beside some fungus gnats ive merked. Good Lookin out.

Wee need to sesh again soon, How was your phishdicks?

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Shitty Kitty........ I have a healthy mom I would love to bring you a re-try! Are you sure It got to her? Are we even sure the R4 had TMV? I dont think it did. It looks like a K or mag lockout to me. I have an OG that grows like that in the beginning then works itself out by week 3. Those leaves also grow like that after you top it. Did you top her? or Fim her? I have no experience with TMV. Was it on only one leaf?

Either way your garden your call, the R4 never rooted for me and I think everything else was healthy beside some fungus gnats ive merked. Good Lookin out.

Definitely not a Calmag issue. Same as the bullshit on the R4. Only one leaf had it. I don't get Calmag deficiencies with soil during veg.

Phish was good. Had a blast Sat and Sun. Fri. 1st set was a little lame, but that's how they role.. Camping was amazing as always....met all my old friends from previous years and made a ton of new friends. We need to chill soon fo sho. I'll make the trip up there this time....mid Oct. works.

I love it! It needs cleaning after each and every use to make sure no moisture or plant material stays hiding in little nooks. I use it without the 220 bag on the inside (Frenchy Cannoli method) which makes it a little messy ut it works great. MG hope you don't mind a hash pic in your thread!
Here is some Timewreck I ran in it last week-
View attachment 437850

And while I am here....
MG I wanted to show you how the 3rd Eye Haze is doing. Probably at a 9 weeks or so of flower.
Pineapple Haze pheno-
View attachment 437851
This pheno smells like the Neville's Wreck from Rare Dankness. Super floral and hazey-
View attachment 437852
This one is really loose and Sativa like in structure. Smells like pure Haze to me!
View attachment 437853
No herm issues seen so far :)

Those are so hazy looking.......hope they don't take 15 weeks. Are they indoor or outdoor? I never mind you throwing your pics up, BTW. Love to see what you're up to. I'll head over RIU soon and say hello. Your hash looks amazing!!!

BshDctr

BshDctr

They are spending their time between a tent with a Hortilux blue MH and outside when the sun is shining on the right spot on my deck. Probably a few hours of sun a day.

The Kshdctr x Garlic Breath came out fire! I also completed the BX to the Kshdctr and have a few hundred seeds from that project. Your A4 BX was my inspiration!

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Definitely not a Calmag issue. Same as the bullshit on the R4. Only one leaf had it. I don't get Calmag deficiencies with soil during veg.

Phish was good. Had a blast Sat and Sun. Fri. 1st set was a little lame, but that's how they role.. Camping was amazing as always....met all my old friends from previous years and made a ton of new friends. We need to chill soon fo sho. I'll make the trip up there this time....mid Oct. works.

Those are so hazy looking.......hope they don't take 15 weeks. Are they indoor or outdoor? I never mind you throwing your pics up, BTW. Love to see what you're up to. I'll head over RIU soon and say hello. Your hash looks amazing!!!
Mid October should be pretty. =) perfecgt timing.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I have a Kush that's doing this right now are sure it's contagious? I've seen this one other time about six years ago and it don't seem to spread a transplant or new clone seemed to clear it up ....
Everything looks good btw even the tmv plant in question

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Yeah My OG thats super old grows missing leaves, curled, distored and shit and im telling you after it grows a lil its gravy.
I have a Kush that's doing this right now are sure it's contagious? I've seen this one other time about six years ago and it don't seem to spread a transplant or new clone seemed to clear it up ....

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

They are spending their time between a tent with a Hortilux blue MH and outside when the sun is shining on the right spot on my deck. Probably a few hours of sun a day.

The Kshdctr x Garlic Breath came out fire! I also completed the BX to the Kshdctr and have a few hundred seeds from that project. Your A4 BX was my inspiration!

I would love to grow some of those. Let me know when we can meet up. I'll make the trip. Your Kshdctr is absolute fire and the Garlic Breath has produced incredible offspring with so many plants. So happy you're still breeding!! Do you have any pics of the cross? I'd love to see her. I need to give you some of the Black Forest Fire seeds. (Garlic Knots x Aliendog f4)

I wish I had more experience with it. The R4 has it bad. I've never seen this on any plants I grew before I had the R4. One of six GKbx1s Altitude is growing got it and I gave him the R4. I've grown out about 20 Garlic Knots and/or GK crosses and never had this happen. Frostynugmans' Skywalker didn't do this until after I cut the plant for clones. I'm not making any conclusions just yet....just looking at the evidence and being extra careful.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

I hope so cuz i need to get familiar with this kush plant showing it...I have a feeling it's from very old kush stock!
Yeah I think it has to do with age for sure, the og I have is way over ten years old. The skywalker is pretty old breal cut too. I have an og that grows 3-12 finger leafs on the same plant, some missing the middle or side blades I think that's how it's supposed to be.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I would love to grow some of those. Let me know when we can meet up. I'll make the trip. Your Kshdctr is absolute fire and the Garlic Breath has produced incredible offspring with so many plants. So happy you're still breeding!! Do you have any pics of the cross? I'd love to see her. I need to give you some of the Black Forest Fire seeds. (Garlic Knots x Aliendog f4)

I wish I had more experience with it. The R4 has it bad. I've never seen this on any plants I grew before I had the R4. One of six GKbx1s Altitude is growing got it and I gave him the R4. I've grown out about 20 Garlic Knots and/or GK crosses and never had this happen. Frostynugmans' Skywalker didn't do this until after I cut the plant for clones. I'm not making any conclusions just yet....just looking at the evidence and being extra careful.
If your willing to try what I do I will post before and after pics? All I do is transplant, two things have worked for me , taking a cutting then keeping up with transplants and transplanting...everytime I transplant it's iN a soil situation where I transplant and feed soil lightly (7-10 days) before feeding anything heavy.....

Last edited:
Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Do you think it feeds on damage on a plant and works it way through a cut or break in the branch?

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Starting up tomorrow with Altitudes gear. This round is all about making Matilda back crosses. Next round will be for Matilda bx2s. Popped 6 Matilda x Kushdee seeds, all up and ready to bring some dankness.

4 day old clones of Matilda and the mother which is now super cropped. I'll have pics of the 5 x 5 tent tomorrow. Bought it online for $140 off Amazon. Hopefully it's not broken. Way to Grow wanted $275 for a 4 x 4....ridiculous. Only running 1000 watts to regulate the stank. GG#4 will make it into the garden soon, as well, but not sure of plans for her. Might get the Skywalker back if me and Frostynugman meet up again......super busy for the next couple of months though.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Glad your getting your stuff up and running!!! Lemme know when your available the skywalker I'm running right now is just as frosty as t can be!

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Here's the set up. Kind of lame but it's all I can do at this point.

Ducting will run out the window...

I won't be producing that much per grow but breeding will move forward on a more continuous basis. For those few of you who have been in my smoking room.......looks like we will need to find a new room...

Latest posts

Top Bottom