MG's Genetics Bakery

• Thread starter MtGrownCanna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Here's the set up. Kind of lame but it's all I can do at this point.
View attachment 439475
View attachment 439476

Ducting will run out the window...
View attachment 439478
View attachment 439479

I won't be producing that much per grow but breeding will move forward on a more continuous basis. For those few of you who have been in my smoking room.......looks like we will need to find a new room...
View attachment 439480 View attachment 439481
The Chill Space Is Being taken UP!??!?!?! Watch the Jambe!

Are you going to attach the out vent to the window so you dont have that smell stinking up your ladies clothes?

Glad your up and running again my man, Nice Diggs, we need to get skywalker back in there the stink coming off her now (day40ish) is the best sage smell.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Why the switch to the tent? Smell control issues I'm guessing...

I've been reading about that skywalker, interesting genetics behind her, seems like one I'd like to grow. That Matilda must be a killer if you're switching up your program to just her and her progeny. Have fun my friend!

I'm coming close to haunting @BshDctr's doorstep... Or maybe like Buddhist monk applying for training- sitting quietly on his doorstep without food water or approval until he bequeaths some of his Dr. G seeds upon me.

BshDctr

BshDctr

Gotta love when a room suddenly gets lost to a grow tent, lol. :)
Sorry, forgot about your request to see the Dr. G (Kshdctr x Garlic Breath).
Here are a few shots of her-
DSC06232

DSC06331 800x600

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Why the switch to the tent? Smell control issues I'm guessing...

I've been reading about that skywalker, interesting genetics behind her, seems like one I'd like to grow. That Matilda must be a killer if you're switching up your program to just her and her progeny. Have fun my friend!

I'm coming close to haunting @BshDctr's doorstep... Or maybe like Buddhist monk applying for training- sitting quietly on his doorstep without food water or approval until he bequeaths some of his Dr. G seeds upon me.

Pre- holy shit man!!!!! When the breeder is quiet, his mind is hard at work!

Gotta love when a room suddenly gets lost to a grow tent, lol. :)
Sorry, forgot about your request to see the Dr. G (Kshdctr x Garlic Breath).
Here are a few shots of her-
View attachment 439545
View attachment 439546

HOLY SHIT MAN!!! You have found something very special. I'd push my seeds aside to grow some of those out anytime. You have made something very special, Bsh! Are those Haze plants filling in yet? I hope they make some tasty, sweet and sour bubble for you... Ya, the grow tent is half the size of my room. But hopefully I can grow and breed year round. That's the plan, anyway..

BshDctr

BshDctr

HOT DAMN! I am smoking a joint of 3rd Eye Haze from the one pheno that looks almost done (the rest look like maybe 2-3 weeks left) and the room I am smoking in REEKS like a Amsterdam CoffeeShop from 1999!
Classic haze smell that gave me instant memories of the Ft Collins Cough, and SSH I smoked in Dam in 2001.
I may have found myself in a sudden huge Haze Craze from smelling this one joint.
I would love to trade some Kshdctr BX seeds for a few more of these Gems! :)

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

HOT DAMN! I am smoking a joint of 3rd Eye Haze from the one pheno that looks almost done (the rest look like maybe 2-3 weeks left) and the room I am smoking in REEKS like a Amsterdam CoffeeShop from 1999!
Classic haze smell that gave me instant memories of the Ft Collins Cough, and SSH I smoked in Dam in 2001.
I may have found myself in a sudden huge Haze Craze from smelling this one joint.
I would love to trade some Kshdctr BX seeds for a few more of these Gems! :)

Good to here they're not taking 20 weeks to finish. :)
I have a few of those left to trade and they have your name on them. PM me and let's make plans to meet up.

For those who want to know- Third Eye Haze(Sour Diesel x G13 Haze) x (Sour Diesel x SSH) 0r Sour Cream x SSSDH My first colloidal silver feminizing project......reversed the SSSDH

BshDctr

BshDctr

Good to here they're not taking 20 weeks to finish. :)
I have a few of those left to trade and they have your name on them. PM me and let's make plans to meet up.

For those who want to know- Third Eye Haze(Sour Diesel x G13 Haze) x (Sour Diesel x SSH) 0r Sour Cream x SSSDH My first colloidal silver feminizing project......reversed the SSSDH

I'll add that 4 seeds did give me 4 females. Actually my first time growing fem seeds.
Also did find one nanner on one of the plants today (same pheno I smoked from)....but the plant is nearing finish.

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

I'll add that 4 seeds did give me 4 females. Actually my first time growing fem seeds.
Also did find one nanner on one of the plants today (same pheno I smoked from)....but the plant is nearing finish.

Not surprised.....but I don't think it's from feminizing. I grew a few SSSDH out and a different pheno than the one used in this cross had a nanner or two that popped out around week 12. The Sour Cream has been around for over 6 years and I don't think anyone has seen a nanner on her. She was a free fem'd seed from DNA. Not the biggest yield but some of the best herb I've smoked and a beautiful lime green color.....candy!

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Transplanted the Matilda babies today with one more to go. One died.....too hot in the tent with the 1000w for seedlings. Amateur tent mistake. These start budding in a few days. Using a coco based super soil with 2gal pots. Waiting for a 600W HPS bulb to arrive. I'll be using the 600 until temps drop a little more.....maybe the first 4 weeks...

Matilda clones almost ready....

Also damaged from the heat and transplant shock, the mother Matida. She's back under the T5 and coming back strong. I'll be dropping her into a 10gal in 2 or 3 days with super soil, then into bud. No additional nutrients will be added to the plants this round, except for some Boost week 5 and 6..

Finished up the exhaust for the window. This should help lower the temps in this room.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I think you're going to enjoy this next flowering session... Matilda will shine for you! Won't take her long to recover and with all those tops, she should yield well.

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

I think you're going to enjoy this next flowering session... Matilda will shine for you! Won't take her long to recover and with all those tops, she should yield well.

Ready to roll. Just waiting for my Hortilux to show up.. I know you said she goes crazy when she's supercropped or topped, but I couldn't resist. Keeping her short like this and throwing her into a 10gal should yield some nice chunks. Thanks again brother, for sharing. She's sooooo f n stinky!

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Ready to roll. Just waiting for my Hortilux to show up.. I know you said she goes crazy when she's supercropped or topped, but I couldn't resist. Keeping her short like this and throwing her into a 10gal should yield some nice chunks. Thanks again brother, for sharing. She's sooooo f n stinky!

The AK stinks more than matilda for me super spicy really green smell, Matilda Has more subtle sweet smells to me

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I will post a pic asap; i'm headed to Brother Ali tonight at the Black Sheep, so probably not this evening. She looks great at 3 weeks, bro. I've been using Actinovate as a foliar recently to combat PM; that shit was everywhere outside my house! I have never seen it this bad outdoors. Thankfully the veggies and herbs are unaffected (i used preventative measures all summer), but man the roses, flowers, and weeds outside my house were covered before I even saw it. Ugh. Serenade and Actinovate over the whole property. Hope it gets that shit under control.

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

I will post a pic asap; i'm headed to Brother Ali tonight at the Black Sheep, so probably not this evening. She looks great at 3 weeks, bro. I've been using Actinovate as a foliar recently to combat PM; that shit was everywhere outside my house! I have never seen it this bad outdoors. Thankfully the veggies and herbs are unaffected (i used preventative measures all summer), but man the roses, flowers, and weeds outside my house were covered before I even saw it. Ugh. Serenade and Actinovate over the whole property. Hope it gets that shit under control.

My roses are covered with mites.....not sure what is worse.

The AK stinks more than matilda for me super spicy really green smell, Matilda Has more subtle sweet smells to me

Holy shit dude......my Matilda stinks like burnt rubber already. I threw her into bud today because she's taking off bigtime......dont want her to fill the tent. I need room for the Matilda/Kushdees. You have a killer AK? She's one of my all time fav's..

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

My roses are covered with mites.....not sure what is worse.

Holy shit dude......my Matilda stinks like burnt rubber already. I threw her into bud today because she's taking off bigtime......dont want her to fill the tent. I need room for the Matilda/Kushdees. You have a killer AK? She's one of my all time fav's..
The AK is Altitudes' Altitude Kush my man.

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

The AK is Altitudes' Altitude Kush my man.

Ahhhhhh.......right on. Duh.. I'll still take some killer AK47 any day.

Here are the 5 individual Matilda x Kushdee. All looking healthy. These will go into bud once they are two weeks old.. I've had the most dominant looking plants in a set turn out female...ya never know.

A quick pic of the mother, transplanted yesterday into 10gal plastic pot with super soil and Roots Organic Original. She's under the 600MH for another day or two. Temp is 77f. RH is 29%.

Top Bottom