MG's Genetics Bakery

• Thread starter MtGrownCanna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BshDctr

BshDctr

Here are the two Females I got from the Sour Martian Haze. A nice smelling male hit my Mendo Purps as well and got maybe 50 beans or so from that cross. As always, give thanks for this fun strain to grow MG!
Sweet and sour aroma's coming from these SMH girls with some complexity that is hard to place. They are pretty damn uniform with slight differences in size and resin content. They are about 13 weeks of flower and flushing now.
Pheno #1
DSC06458 800x600

DSC06461 600x800

DSC06465 600x800

Pheno #2
DSC06474 600x800

DSC06477 600x800

DSC06476 600x800
MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Those look chunky. considering how stretchy the SSSDH was. The one plant I grew had extra fat stems and was full of fat, sweet and sour tangy buds. I will do a run soon with the Cannalope Haze and breed the piss out. Everything hit with the male MMG has a good growth structure. Everything Ive grown from DNA has been sativa heavy dank. Thanks for throwing up pic's. You did a great job growing those!

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

@SourDank - Plants are around 3 weeks 12/12. I used pollen from an Anahita (Crystal Ship x OG Kush) male and hit my Blue Sour Kush (Sour OG x Blue Dream), a massive Tool Fog hybrid from @NaturalTherapy , my Blue Dream cut, and Mystery . The garden is stuffed with 8 plants. I'm using straight Roots Original in 10gal pots, feeding Age Old Bud 1 time a week at 3ml-5ml/gal finishing week 7, and Earthjuice Microblast every 2 weeks finishing week 6 at 3ml/gal. Week 5 and 6 I'll hit the plants with Canna PK13/14 at 3ml/gal. I've found several seeds in a few buds of Sour Power. Gonna grow them out shortly...

Black Forest Fire:

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Looking good!! Excited to see what that fog cross will do

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
And by the way- if you're still on the chemdog kick, I grabbed some sour diesel x stardawg seeds from JJ. With what I have in front of me it'll be a year or more before I pop them, I'll give them to you next time I see you if you think you'll pop them sooner rather than later

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Next round most likely. Everything I'm popping has Sour Diesel in the mix. I'll be growing Triple Deez f2s, Sour Cream, and a selected clone only Sour Power I'm in love with at the moment. I'd love to add a Stardawg/Sour D to the mix. I'll be keeping the Sour Power for years...let me know when you're ready to be experienced! Is JJ using an original Sour Diesel to make his crosses?

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Never tried sour power, but hortilab strains are usually impressive. I'd love to try it when you have some buds to smoke.

I'm fairly certain JJ used the AJ sour cut in his crosses

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

AJ Sour Diesel was by far the best Sour D I've smoked, which was 2 years ago at Phish and from a friend who brought it with him from Washington. Living in NJ , I always had a supply of the best Sour D......shit was everywhere. I never see any good Sour D's out here but have been looking for AJ's cut for 4 years now. So hard to find.. I'm hoping these Triple Deez seeds are full of interesting Sour D type phenos..

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

BSK(Blue Dream x Sour OG) 8.5 weeks, 5gal, 600w HSP

Garden shots, 8.5 weeks..

Seeded Blue Dream bud, crossed to Anahita.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Bump. Anything going on in the Bakery these days? I am going to pop Tai Chi F3s too see what I can find.

Top Bottom