MG's Genetics Bakery

• Thread starter MtGrownCanna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Calixylon

Calixylon

Wow! Thos Blue Dream crosses you have are seriously unbelivable. Definetly a combination of the gret genetics and your skill at growing but i have to say those little girls are seriously "textbook" just perfect structure and exactly the kind of flowers i wanna grow. Must be nice to trim at the end of your grow, how much lollipopping and pruning did you do to those BHOG and Tai Chi plants? The stems look like they havent had a lot of cut backs?

I think you got the knack for mixing nice combinations, not everyone can. Id definetly give you a nice chunk for some seeds that produces whoppers like that.

How many seeds did you pop, and how many girls did you go through to find those keepers and the other phenos of the Blue Head OG? Sorry if it was said earlier in the thread i didnt see it anywhere. Anyways keep up the good work, and if more breeders sold beans that produce buds like that BHOG, and your Tai Chi I think thered be alot more quality.

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Wow! Thos Blue Dream crosses you have are seriously unbelivable. Definetly a combination of the gret genetics and your skill at growing but i have to say those little girls are seriously "textbook" just perfect structure and exactly the kind of flowers i wanna grow. Must be nice to trim at the end of your grow, how much lollipopping and pruning did you do to those BHOG and Tai Chi plants? The stems look like they havent had a lot of cut backs?

I think you got the knack for mixing nice combinations, not everyone can. Id definetly give you a nice chunk for some seeds that produces whoppers like that.

How many seeds did you pop, and how many girls did you go through to find those keepers and the other phenos of the Blue Head OG? Sorry if it was said earlier in the thread i didnt see it anywhere. Anyways keep up the good work, and if more breeders sold beans that produce buds like that BHOG, and your Tai Chi I think thered be alot more quality.

Thanks for the kind words! Those were the only seeds I popped, besides two males that were killed. They were all worth keeping but I have too many other projects like the BFF f2s. I usually grow from seed to avoid contamination and to move things forward.

As far as selling seed...I do not. However, if you're in the Denver area, we could always hang out. I am working on getting my crosses IBL'd somewhat until the feds legalize....

Calixylon

Calixylon

Nice, ive got a friend in Steamboat, but im pretty sure hes in Denver quite a bit, ive been trying to get out to meet him and possibly do some boarding, or camping if in summer months. Id really like to do some biking out in CO, I lived in Oregon for 5 years from 2008-2013, really loved it out there but my home is here, at least for a while, my familia is all on the east coast.

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Mostly BFF f2 and 2 Sour Power, day 21.

More BFF f2 at day 14, just transplanted.

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Day 28 veg Going into 5gal pots in a few days, and then another week before flipping. Still need to sex plants..

Sour Power Hope I have one male, one female. I'd love to make F2s. Either way, I'm crossing the Sour Power and BFF....hopefully make a Sour Chem flavor hard to resist. Growing like beasts, both have no issues with the environment.

Black Forest Fire Finicky fuckers, these are. I cant tell if it's the HPS , a sensitivity to water or maybe soil mix. Since this cross tends to stretch, I chopped all but the first two inter nodes leaving the four bottom shoots on each plant.

BFF, day 21 veg These are doing much better under the T5....cat munched most of these after last weeks pics but they're looking much better now..

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

My cat attacks everything I have staged for chop... then she runs around the house and plays with everything before she grabs a nap. I have tried everything to keep her off the plants, but she's a sneaky bitch...
she likes to munch the fan leaves. Cat grass not cool enough for her any more. Catnip? Meh. She wants Matilda :)

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

I lost my cut of Matilda. Someone came over with mites last grow. I started to notice a few here and there so I chopped everything including veg plants.. So bummed I lost her. Would love to get her back. In the meantime, I will be popping the Matilda bx1s this fall.

Yeah....my cat sneaked into my veg room while I was in there, and hid. When I left, he went to town....not the first time nor the last. I'm gonna take some clones of the BFF this round. Hopefully I get something killer to trade?

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I lost my cut of Matilda. Someone came over with mites last grow. I started to notice a few here and there so I chopped everything including veg plants.. So bummed I lost her. Would love to get her back. In the meantime, I will be popping the Matilda bx1s this fall.

Yeah....my cat sneaked into my veg room while I was in there, and hid. When I left, he went to town....not the first time nor the last. I'm gonna take some clones of the BFF this round. Hopefully I get something killer to trade?

Let me know whenever you want her back. I'm gearing up for bx3s in a month; at that time I'll also be making f2s. The plan is to bring the bx and the f2 together. Just trying to inbreed and pheno hunt as much as possible. Getting more and more phenos that are really Matilda-dominant.
I also have gotten some keeper cuts back from folks who tested the Matilda x Kushdee beans. I have two cuts that are ridiculous; I'll post some shots when they are close to harvest.

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Let me know whenever you want her back. I'm gearing up for bx3s in a month; at that time I'll also be making f2s. The plan is to bring the bx and the f2 together. Just trying to inbreed and pheno hunt as much as possible. Getting more and more phenos that are really Matilda-dominant.
I also have gotten some keeper cuts back from folks who tested the Matilda x Kushdee beans. I have two cuts that are ridiculous; I'll post some shots when they are close to harvest.

What did you use for the bx project? MG Kush?

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

My BFFs are pissing me off....showing some kind deficiency just like the first time I grew these. I have other strains, three plants total, that are perfect. I'm thinking these need more cal/mag. Here are a few pics of the problem.. Thoughts welcome...

But the garden in general, at 35 days veg, doing ok. I added a secret OG clone. Plants are starting to show sex but still a few days too early to know. I'm hoping for 60% female..

These are BFF f2s, 28 days veg under the T5 with no problems, same soil as the others. The only difference is the light source.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

I think the mites were on the Matilda and didn't show up until recently. I just thought I had them too. Stemming from the leaf pattern on the altitude kush to the Matilda I caught it early and used some nematodes and hypo miles with some neem and they were gone.

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

I think the mites were on the Matilda and didn't show up until recently. I just thought I had them too. Stemming from the leaf pattern on the altitude kush to the Matilda I caught it early and used some nematodes and hypo miles with some neem and they were gone.

The mites showed up in my garden week 7. Someone was watering for me week 6....I think he brought them to the house. I saw no mites on my Matilda but killed her anyway just to be safe. I killed every plant in the house and grew nothing for 3 weeks. This round of plants is mite free......just this lockout issue I'm having..

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

What does this mean, Frosty? Do you have Matilda also? What does "stemming from the leaf pattern on the altitude..." mean? Did you have issues with the Alkush?

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

What does this mean, Frosty? Do you have Matilda also? What does "stemming from the leaf pattern on the altitude..." mean? Did you have issues with the Alkush?
I don't know ? I didn't see bugs just distorts leaf curls. Searched 50+ leaves with 100x microscope and didn't see anything. But it started from the altitude kush. I chucked the altitude and kept Matilda and treated the whole room with nematodes and hypo miles Just in case. I'm just saying that it may have came from there because that's where the leaf contortion started then moved to other moms by the ak.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Hmmmm. Nobody else had any issues whatsoever with the Alt Kush... dozens upon dozens been popped around the state. Props to SunSim and Coloradro for the awesome mama in that cross.
I would have guessed Russet mites if you hadn't scoped with the 100.
Hope the damage is under control. Matilda will treat you right :-)

Latest posts

Top Bottom