Status
Not open for further replies.
D

D9420

im gonna stay out of this one!! :)
ahh what the hell :party0023: :clapping :tongue0011:

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I must be honest here, as I really feel I can be this honest nowhere else. I am not really sad to see Micheal Jackson pass. I do understand he had a huge impact on music and pop culture across the world, but his impact wasn't always a positive one.

There have been a lot of negative things Jackson has gotten a lot of attention for, but there were also some very shady things he did that didn't get much attention for. One example of his shady side that got little notice was when the rights for the Beatles music came up for sale. At the time Jackson was friends with Sir Paul McCartney and assured Sir Paul he would not out bid him. But when it actually came down to it Micheal Jackson bought the rights to the music right from under Sir Paul. This is how many Beatles tunes made it into commercials, Jackson bought the rights with the intention of using Beatles songs to make money. In fact this dealing is where much his fortune came from. When this is how a person treats their friends I quickly loose respect for them.

When I really think about it I can think of more negative things Micheal Jackson has done than positive. This is really sad because I do remember being a kid and really loving Micheal Jackson's work. But as an adult I have a very negative opinion of Jackson and now there will be no way to change this view point. He was surrounded by much negativity and maybe with him gone from this earthly realm the negativity will go with him.

I must send my condolences to his family, it is never easy to loose a member of ones family. They have much to deal with in the next few weeks and I wish them all the best in getting through this very difficult time.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
ONE hint of an accusation to ANYONE and that person will get a temp ban and the thread will be deleted.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

These threads are getting really messy all over the net, so lets keep ahead of the game and be respectable!

compare_the_meerkat.jpg

Simplz!

K

koopa troopa

MJ was a jehova's witness so you can't blame him for being fucked up. usually you believe whatever your parents believe in and all the media pressure and shit doesn't help. little exposure to women as a young age would fuck you up too.

ya i did hear he bought the beatles rights and it sucks he screwed a friend of his, but paul mccartney should have had more money to ensure he would win in the first place. don't walk into a gun fight with a spoon. he kind of had it coming if didn't have the money and power to get his music rights. always take other angles. i'm not siding with MJ's ethics though either, just taking a diff look on it.

MJ has done way more positive than you probably want to believe. the "free willy" song are you kidding? people still love him and his music because they know how fucked up his life is, yet he still puts out quality music and dancing. plus many of us do not have the skin condition vitiligo which makes your skin lose pigment. it is emotionally stressful for those who have to deal with the nasty stares for something you can't even prevent. that lead to the skin bleaching which would make him lose all dark pigment and be "white".

IMO, MJ was in his prime back in thriller. he could have had all the ladies lining up through states at his front door waiting to bang him. shamone!!!

N

Nuglover

ONE hint of an accusation to ANYONE and that person will get a temp ban and the thread will be deleted.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

These threads are getting really messy all over the net, so lets keep ahead of the game and be respectable!

compare_the_meerkat.jpg

Simplz!
So you would ban someone because they speak the truth and defend children? I didn't mean to destroy a childhood fantasy for you bro but If you would openly defend a grown man who likes to fuck little boys and then pay their parents to keep their mouths shut, then as a father myself I would consider it a badge of honor to be banned and I'll gladly take my money elsewhere. You can live in denial if you'd like. You can believe that OJ is innocent, that water isn't wet and the sky ain't blue if you want....you'd still be just as wrong.

O

ograskal

A DEVASTATING court file detailing Michael Jackson's alleged sexual abuse of a 13-year-old boy at his Neverland ranch has been leaked, adding to calls for a police investigation into the singer.

The release of the written statement of Jody Chandler, to whom Jackson paid (pounds) 8 million in an out-of-court settlement in 1993, comes as the singer battles to clear his name over allegations of paedophilia in the wake of his television interview with British journalist Martin Bashir. In the programme, Jackson admitted he had allowed children to sleep in his bed - but denied any sexual misconduct.

The leaking of the court document has undermined the public relations battle that Jackson is now engaged in.

The singer has released his own video which shows Martin Bashir saying: "Your relationship with your kids is fantastic. It almost makes me weep your interaction is so natural, so loving and so caring."

The 1993 document, prepared by Californian lawyers acting for Chandler, has not been seen before due to confidentiality clauses. In his statement, Chandler says he first met Jackson at a restaurant when he was five. He says he met him a second time, when he was 12, at his stepfather's car rental business, Rent-a-Wreck, when he came to hire a car following a breakdown.

"After I met Michael Jackson at Rent-a-Wreck he began calling me on the telephone," the statement goes on. "From about May 1992 until February 1993 (when I first spent the weekend with Michael Jackson at Neverland), I received many telephone calls from various places throughout the world.

"On occasion, these telephone conversations lasted as long as three hours. Michael Jackson and I talked about video games, the Neverland Ranch, water fights and famous people that he knew."

In February 1993, Chandler, his mother and his half-sister Lily were invited to Neverland. "We went on jet skis played video games and went on golf cart rides. One evening he took Lily and me to Toys R Us and we were allowed to get anything we wanted. Although the store was closed, it was opened just for our visit."

In March 1993, Chandler, his mother and Lily were flown on a private jet to Las Vegas as Jackson's guests at the Mirage Hotel. "One night, Michael Jackson and I watched the Exorcist in his bedroom. When the movie was over, I was scared. Michael Jackson suggested that I spend the night with him, which I did." That evening there was no sexual contact.

"From that time, whenever Michael Jackson and I were together we slept in the same bed," Chandler adds. He, his mother and Lily began making frequent trips to Neverland, where Chandler "would always sleep in bed with Michael Jackson". They also slept together at Chandler's own house and at various hotels.

"We were together until our relationship ended in July 1993. During our relationship, Michael Jackson had sexual contact with me on many occasions," the statement says. "The first step was simply Michael Jackson hugging me. The next step was for him to give me a brief kiss on the cheek. He then started kissing me on the lips he would kiss me while we were in bed together. The next step was when Michael Jackson put his tongue in my mouth.

"I told him I did not like that. Michael Jackson started crying. He said there was nothing wrong with it. He said that just because most people believe something is wrong, doesn't make it so.

"Michael Jackson told me that another of his young friends would kiss him with an open mouth and would let Michael Jackson put his tongue in his mouth. Michael Jackson said that I did not love him as much as this other friend. The next step was when Michael Jackson rubbed up against me in bed."

The document then recounts at length the alleged sexual abuse of the boy by Jackson. Chandler says that in May 1993, when he and his family went to Monaco with the singer, he and Jackson spent the day in their room.

"That's when the whole thing really got out of hand," the statement says. "We took a bath together. This was the first time that we had seen each other naked."

Chandler then claims that whenever he told the star he didn't like what was happening, Jackson would start to cry. He adds: "Michael Jackson told me that I should not tell anyone what had happened. He said this was a secret."

After Chandler wrote the statement, his lawyers lodged a case against Jackson in the Superior Court of California for sexual battery, battery, seduction, wilful misconduct, intentional inflicting of emotional distress, fraud and negligence.

Jackson has now issued a public statement saying he "has respected the obligation of confidentiality imposed on all the parties yet someone has chosen to violate that". His spokesman added: "Whoever is now leaking this material is showing as much disregard for [the boy] as they are determination to attack Michael."

The authorities in Santa Barbara County, where Jackson lives, are now under increasing pressure to reopen their files on him and interview the four minors he has most frequent contact with - his own three children and a 12-year-old cancer sufferer identified in the Bashir documentary as Gavin. Jackson has consistently refused to comment on the Chandler allegations, citing the terms of the court settlement.

WHY would you pay millions of dollars in out of court settlements if you were innocent....?????

P

punkadc

...just because someone is famous doesnt make them a good person....

S

StonedOwl

I wonder who gets his money, and the rights to all those songs. Its not just the Beatles music he owned. He pretty much owned every song done by every famous dead musician to date.

I find the vast majority of what most people think, to be rather strange, to put it simply. And When it comes to Michal... I just don't get why so many people are so willing to look the other way. I guess its mainly just nostalgia for good times past.

F

fuzzy

I think most great artist usually have something strange hidden in their closets.Not to say its a good thing,in the least, just making an observation.I have 2 kids and a grandchild of my own.Just because he was a great artist, does this mean that he gets excused?Just a question.And about getting banned, im w/nug on this.What, we cant speak oppions in this place?Peace,Fuzzy

K

koopa troopa

thomas jefferson owned slaves, yet he is a patriot... he also fathered a child with a black woman named sally hemmings when he was married. look past the bad and focus on the good.

P

punkadc

yikes....

... i think im gonna sit this one out before i stir up a new shit storm...

...peace out fellas...:bow

G

GDS StonerBoy

Koopa just give up, its plain to see that your attempts are pointless. I agree with you by far and i'm sure this thread wasnt intended to diss a dead legend but some lack respect which says alot about there character.

I hope they do get banned, obviously the site doesnt need these kind of people. I'm almost positive that if this was one of there close relatives and i decided to shit on them after they had passed they wouldnt like it very much.

Whatever though RIP MJ you shall live on through idiots, assholes and your adoring fans!

F

FastForward

You can believe that OJ is innocent, that water isn't wet and the sky ain't blue if you want....you'd still be just as wrong.

Yo....you go anywhere near Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy or the Loch Ness Monster and you and me are gonna have a real big problem, real fast....you feel me bub? :)

FF

p.s. There is no spoon :)

O

ograskal

Koopa just give up, its plain to see that your attempts are pointless. I agree with you by far and i'm sure this thread wasnt intended to diss a dead legend but some lack respect which says alot about there character.

I hope they do get banned, obviously the site doesnt need these kind of people. I'm almost positive that if this was one of there close relatives and i decided to shit on them after they had passed they wouldnt like it very much.

Whatever though RIP MJ you shall live on through idiots, assholes and your adoring fans!

Giving your opinion about a dead alleged child molester weather famous or not...Nah, that shouldnt get you banned..

Disrepecting other members here and calling them names...Yes, this will get you banned....~ogr

O

ograskal

Looks like Michael's doctor could be in trouble...They confiscated his car and are looking for him now...I think the rumor is Mike was given a shot of demaral or something moments before he died..Wonder what else was in that needle?....

We all liked Mike as an entertainer over here....His music and dancing will be missed...~ogr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom