Michael Jackson Dead - Unconfirmed!

• Thread starter theherbalizor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorrillagrower

I think the rumor is Mike was given a shot of demaral or something moments before he died..Wonder what else was in that needle?

Demerol is a serious fuckn narcotic. Add a drink or two and a little to much demerol and your all done. Mike was a long time alcoholic and opiate user. Thats just a combination waiting to kill.

G

GDS StonerBoy

Disrepecting other members here and calling them names...Yes, this will get you banned....~ogr

To whom did i call a name? Obviously you felt as if you fell into the category, if not you wouldnt have even commented on it.

Like i said the thread wasnt opened to dis a fallen legend if so herbalizor wouldnt have made the post he made.

O

ograskal

To whom did i call a name? Obviously you felt as if you fell into the category, if not you wouldnt have even commented on it.

Like i said the thread wasnt opened to dis a fallen legend if so herbalizor wouldnt have made the post he made.

I never said you called anybody a name...I told you what would get you or anybody banned.....What catagory would you be talkin about GDS???..You wanna try me????

G

GDS StonerBoy

I never said you called anybody a name...I told you what would get you or anybody banned.....What catagory would you be talkin about GDS???..You wanna try me????

If you didnt feel like i called you or someone else a name then why did you tell me that would get me banned as if i didnt know that already! What do you mean Try you?! In what way?!?!

O

ograskal

If you didnt feel like i called you or someone else a name then why did you tell me that would get me banned as if i didnt know that already! What do you mean Try you?! In what way?!?!

you were saying you hoped that some people would get banned..I was telling you what would get people banned and what wouldnt.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
seems people cant be nice and polite here so im closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom