michigan growers, How are your flower Aug 27

• Thread starter flowerdave
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
flowerdave

flowerdave

here are my Jekyll passion. Hoping for early October harvest. How are others doing in the state?
Michigan growers how are your flower aug 27

August 27 1
Santa.ClausHOHOHO

Santa.ClausHOHOHO

Its been a battle is S.E Mich.
Humidity, Rain, Wind, Bugs, Fungus .
I am semi retired and able to watch um like a Hawk and tend to them. I needed fans, the air was just to stagnant among the plants. That'
8 foot ladder
Nice cola end of August
End of august
Stretch
s helped a lot.
These Gorilla ZkittleZ sure do get large. 9 to 10 foot tall. Got 8 of those going. My Watermellon Zkittlez and are a lot smaller, but true BUSHES. My favorite hassle free plant has been the Mendo Kush. Nice size, Strong stalks, nice colas, very mold resistant, bugs seem to leave it alone etc...
I have been dealing with Leaf Septoria since July. Just can not seem to get rid of it 100%. Spotted a few Aphids yesterday. Rained all morning and on and off today, so I will spray LC tonight.
Besides that, Piece of cake... LOL. NOT.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

They all look great guys. I'm over the river. Sarnia Ontario. Same heat wave. I stick m out in the sun and let m cook. Water every day. A few days they where farting dust when I got in from work, I usually give my plants a little drink in the evening to tide them over till morning watering so everybody is doing pretty well this year. I'm pretty happy. Santa - That gives a whole new meaning to the words sugar bush!

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Its been a battle is S.E Mich.
Humidity, Rain, Wind, Bugs, Fungus .
I am semi retired and able to watch um like a Hawk and tend to them. I needed fans, the air was just to stagnant among the plants. That'View attachment 1162239View attachment 1162240View attachment 1162241View attachment 1162243s helped a lot.
These Gorilla ZkittleZ sure do get large. 9 to 10 foot tall. Got 8 of those going. My Watermellon Zkittlez and are a lot smaller, but true BUSHES. My favorite hassle free plant has been the Mendo Kush. Nice size, Strong stalks, nice colas, very mold resistant, bugs seem to leave it alone etc...
I have been dealing with Leaf Septoria since July. Just can not seem to get rid of it 100%. Spotted a few Aphids yesterday. Rained all morning and on and off today, so I will spray LC tonight.
Besides that, Piece of cake... LOL. NOT.

It's been a difficult summer for growing outdoors in Michigan. Your plants are looking really good despite the weather. I can tell that you've put a lot of effort into keeping them healthy. Keep up the good work.

JJS009

JJS009

Well the wind last night did a number on her but we will get her tied up in the am, way to hot out to mess with today

@Dragonsflame genetics red Bulgarian dragon
96105BDD 2468 468D 9E22 08455ED40094
F89A975F 174A 4414 A952 617514B96AAF

This is what happens when you get all F’d up and figure out how to play with the settings on the pics lol
EAECEA79 FE76 4357 A951 85D223C5A455

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Hey Santa.
See if you can get a hold of a few Tweed - Baker street seeds.
This is the best bud I have ever grown. I have 2 monsters of it this year. You will be glad you did.
This is a branch I busted off and rooted in a small pot. The photos just don't do it justice.
Plant it water it forget it. Super easy to grow.

IMG 2034
Last edited:
Thumbuddy

Thumbuddy

Going good up in the thumb considering the droughts,tornadoes, heat and humidity. Rains just beat the crap out of my poor lemonade plant for the umpteenth time last night but over all...looking like its gonna be a great harvest from the rest of the girls.
Stinking up the block...love this time of year!!!

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Welcome to the FARM fellow Michiganians! 🤙 😎

I lived in Howell MI for about 7 yrs. (my husband @ComfortablyNumb lived there longer before me), I/We moved back to Hawaii (I'm born and raised there) with my husband @ComfortablyNumb since 2005....

I LOOOOOVE the winters there and miss it, especially the SNOOOOW! 🤪🤣 My friends in MI thought I was CRAZY for loving the winters so much, especially coming from Hawaii...lol...I had to get use to such things as "perennials" and "annuals" when gardening, not like Hawaii where it's "annuals" all year round! 😁 I would bring the perennials indoors during the winter and put them back outdoors come Spring, friends tripped out that all my plants were still alive and thriving year round...LOL

Badcableman

Badcableman

You aren't kidding around when you say the heat & humidity are really challenging this year. My vegetables did poorly and have all been culled off. This girl is a Dr. Grinspoon x Purple Sativa cross and has been a cantankerous bitch to say the least... Not unlike Mother Nature. Yes, she's got nute and watering issues that we're working thru, and hoping she finishes flowering by November. Many lessons learned this year. Hopefully we can catch a break weather-wise soon.

20210827 084756
20210827 082649
20210827 082705
20210827 082734
Moshmen

Moshmen

Welcome to the FARM fellow Michiganians! 🤙 😎

I lived in Howell MI for about 7 yrs. (my husband @ComfortablyNumb lived there longer before me), I/We moved back to Hawaii (I'm born and raised there) with my husband @ComfortablyNumb since 2005....

I LOOOOOVE the winters there and miss it, especially the SNOOOOW! 🤪🤣 My friends in MI thought I was CRAZY for loving the winters so much, especially coming from Hawaii...lol...I had to get use to such things as "perennials" and "annuals" when gardening, not like Hawaii where it's "annuals" all year round! 😁 I would bring the perennials indoors during the winter and put them back outdoors come Spring, friends tripped out that all my plants were still alive and thriving year round...LOL
45 year Michigander here, kazoo area moved to Tampa area 4 years ago and I’m on the total other side I don’t miss it a bit ! Well mayb the leaf change - had the opposite challenge with plants I kept tellin my wife she couldn’t grow flowers in December ! I was wrong , you still a more consistent environment- we do have seasons here in fla I call em the dry and wet season . Lol

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Heads up any 420 friends up near KMBS... Midland, Bay City, Saginaw... Looks like some heavy WX headed your way... Cover the girls!!
I so don't miss Michigan's HOT Summer weather and the humidity there is ridiculous, you can cut it with a knife! I'll take the snow any day... 👍 🤪😄

Top Bottom