michigan growers, How are your flower Aug 27

• Thread starter flowerdave
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
flowerdave

flowerdave

Can recall if I asked what Strains you have going there Dave.
Any mold issues ? Bugs ?
Started from seed or Clones ?
Thinking ahead for next year as far as a nice mold resistant strain for here in Mich.
My Gorilla ZkittleZ seems to be doing "Ok" with mold ( wpm, septoria). But my Dos si Dos is struggling with it as is my Wattermellon ZkittleZ. I have a Mendo Kush that has been problem free.
Definitely gonna git my hands on more of those for next year.
Well they are supposed to be Jekyll passion. The one monster with the ladder next to it is different from the other so I'm not sure if it is a variance within the variety. They were started from seed in March and put outside in last years compost pile in June. I did clone one in late may and it came off the monster. I'm building a structure over that one cause it is a little behind. Crossing my fingers for the mold and bugs. I got a few mites starting and have some persimulus mites ordered for this week. They will clean them up in a jiffy

Beazy

Beazy

2 sunshine daydream and 1 original diesel. Original diesel probably has another 2 weeks and I’m not to sure the ssdd will finish proper but we’ll see I guess . Need to do some thinning out of the ssdd plants for sure

64B84977 0A73 4E91 A93D CB449A35350F
6C1A611B 51CF 47E8 9A6B FCEEE5FE84E9
565B53F3 076E 41CF BB76 2265750F0C43
flowerdave

flowerdave

2 sunshine daydream and 1 original diesel. Original diesel probably has another 2 weeks and I’m not to sure the ssdd will finish proper but we’ll see I guess . Need to do some thinning out of the ssdd plants for sure
Hey Beazy. This is last years thread Nice plants

Top Bottom