Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
What no red wings?! I thought everyone down there had some kinda red wings gear lol

on a side note holy fuck its cold out there today! 5.2 f On the walk to the mail box :( i don't wanna do that again...

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Hell yeah bro! 12" of new snow and no work. I'd be crazy if I didn't go

Hell yes! 12"?! I'm there in spirit. I am sick as a fucking dog right now. I don't let myself get sick too often, but this one is debilitating lmfao. Hit a few runs for me.

Rolled em too long lol. They were perfect diameter but over an inch to long View attachment 481574

Never too long brother, never too long. I know exactly whatchu mean when you talk about doobies breaking and getting all wet when you're up on the mountain. I need one of those boxes for holding when I am snowboarding when you get a site up and running for ordering them ;) Not the last trip up the mountain, but the time before last, I had a doobster in my arm pocket of my jacket and I had fallen a couple times and caught myself with my arm on it. When I got it out, the damn thing was flat as a flitter lmfao. With about a fourth of it being a little wet spot that we had to just rip off and save for later haha. Sucks, but it is the reality of the slopes. Everyone is always hollering goofy when they smell us blazing on the lifts. Wondering who is holding. We just keep quiet and look around like, "who is it, who is it". One of the youngsters that runs the lift was like, "Damn someone smells good". So I made my broham give him the rest of the j we had just burned. Now he always remembers us in the crowds of hundreds lmfao. I always give him a rash of shit anyway. Especially when I am so exhausted from runs that I am borderline delirious. I will be telling him to carry me up the mountain so I can hit another run lmfao. I hope the powder is good bro! Get one in for me. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

20150202 124127
Gsc forum no flash under hps!

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Hell yes! 12"?! I'm there in spirit. I am sick as a fucking dog right now. I don't let myself get sick too often, but this one is debilitating lmfao. Hit a few runs for me.

Never too long brother, never too long. I know exactly whatchu mean when you talk about doobies breaking and getting all wet when you're up on the mountain. I need one of those boxes for holding when I am snowboarding when you get a site up and running for ordering them ;) Not the last trip up the mountain, but the time before last, I had a doobster in my arm pocket of my jacket and I had fallen a couple times and caught myself with my arm on it. When I got it out, the damn thing was flat as a flitter lmfao. With about a fourth of it being a little wet spot that we had to just rip off and save for later haha. Sucks, but it is the reality of the slopes. Everyone is always hollering goofy when they smell us blazing on the lifts. Wondering who is holding. We just keep quiet and look around like, "who is it, who is it". One of the youngsters that runs the lift was like, "Damn someone smells good". So I made my broham give him the rest of the j we had just burned. Now he always remembers us in the crowds of hundreds lmfao. I always give him a rash of shit anyway. Especially when I am so exhausted from runs that I am borderline delirious. I will be telling him to carry me up the mountain so I can hit another run lmfao. I hope the powder is good bro! Get one in for me. Positive vibes...

~nugzz
That sux your sick bro. I had a blast today. It's just a small hill but lots of lil spots to find the powder. I need to get into better shape but I leave n 10 days lol. I was on the hill from 10 am till 215 Only stopped for a couple smoke breaks.
This is from the tallest spot lol. Just behind the trees it drops off again and the lift is right there. Nothing like out west. I built condos on the grand Teton mountains that were ski in ski out so I have a hard time calling this place mt holly lol.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

It definitely sucks, but I will make it out alright brother. I'm glad you had a blast. I will live vicariously through you for now. The conditions look fucking perfect. Beautifully manicured. The hill barely ever stays that nice where we go. Too many posers out there going down all pizza on skis or just fully sideways on boards lmfao. We always hit twilight. 12-4:30pm, a break for the runs to be manicured and then 6-10pm. That looks like a pretty small hill for sure though. I asked a few bros and they said they would think a run from top to bottom is probably about 2-2 1/2 minutes nonstop. I am horrible at estimating shit like that. You built condos on the Grand Teton mountains? That sounds like it would be quite the experience. The pictures of that area are breathtaking. I absolutely love unadulterated landscapes like that. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I don't even strap my back foot in at holly or alpine lol. I cruise it with one foot in and sip on my flask on the way down. I've boarded all over the west so it's kinda hard to get excited but you gotta do what ya gotta do at times.
Thats funny. I feel ya. I haven't been to alpine n a while. I can't help but hit holly its 20 min away n usually free. Plus I need to get some runs in before I head west. I have a cousin back in town that lived /worked in Tahoe for years n he won't even go around here.

@stanknugzz77 the Tetons were awesome. I hiked all over that area every where u looked was like an ansel Adams picture. The wildlife I saw first hand was crazy.

Puffntuff

Puffntuff

I've ridden mammoth mtn June mtn bear mtn mt baldy in California. Powder mtn park city and a couple more in Utah. Santa Fe , Jackson hole telluride etc. So I can feel your cousin. I go every once in awhile with my fiancé or friends but they all now I'm super bored so I usually just get hammered and smoked out and throw snowballs at them while riding lol.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

@germinator She is frosty as fuck! I had to check and make sure, but I definitely have some of these (Alien Stardawg) in the vault. I need to get to them sooner than later after seeing your pictures. Is this your first time running them? Any pertinent information that you care to share? How does she smell/taste (if you have smoked her) et cetera? Again, she is just covered. Great work. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

germinator

germinator

@germinator She is frosty as fuck! I had to check and make sure, but I definitely have some of these (Alien Stardawg) in the vault. I need to get to them sooner than later after seeing your pictures. Is this your first time running them? Any pertinent information that you care to share? How does she smell/taste (if you have smoked her) et cetera? Again, she is just covered. Great work. Positive vibes...

~nugzz
Thanks for the vibes...yup first seed run with cuttings in veg, I'm a long vegger.....She really is a cruncher.....bud pinch is a strong alien musky forward smell with a floral finish. Stem rub a green skunky musk. Very greasy, dense nugs.
I just stuck a bud aside to test ASAP.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

How'd everyone fare the snow? I went to the hernia dr today lol me not well

Buds r fun though

Burkle #24
View attachment 482044

Burkle #26 (only popped 25 but she's missing a label.)
View attachment 482045
Hey Raw, good to see ya! Sorry to hear about the unfortunate news from the Dr.
Grow looks fantastic! I hope all is well or gets better homie! Respect,
Quest

Latest posts

Top Bottom