Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

@covertchem Your room is definitely worthy, in my opinion. I have run a grip of @Motarebel's gear and haven't seen one bad specimen. I have seen a few real beauties, though. I have a cut of his Lungcandy #1 at 53 days right now and another waiting in line. It has been so cold lately that it is purpling up nicely. Not a ton of purple, but just enough. Sometimes when I brush up against her, it smells like candy and other times I smell shit. I like both for some odd reason ;) It is like when people look at me odd when I roll down the windows to smell the skunk. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I like to call this... The Softer Side Of Me :P

Heres an update on my 1st plant i bought cpl months back if anyone remembers... Its growing strong! Loves worm tea ! :D

Also picked up this rose bush? Its really 4 plants in 1 pot i guess when i re-potted it there were 4 individual root systems.. Cool stuff was only 3$!!!! Not sure how long these live? But fuck for 3$ i'll be happy to look over at it every now and again and smile.. Im a sucker for bright colored flowers and roses rank up there. Eye'd a few " air plants " but they don;t grow very fast and i like things that grow.. :D

Anyway for those who enjoy random shit here ya go ! :D

DSCN0100
DSCN0101

covertchem

covertchem

I believe Mota has a site you could check out. Your thumbing is first rate imho.....but you said ya don't do seeds. So your thinking its time?
I believe Mota has a site you could check out. Your thumbing is first rate imho.....but you said ya don't do seeds. So your thinking its time?
Been colkecting packs for some years wanting to start popping and eventually breading.. thanks

symbiote420

symbiote420

All the clone only cuts were seeds somebody decided to pop and circulate, you might be the one to find that next phenom! I try to run cuts but the seedsman in me always prevails lol, I just planted some of my G13/HP x OG Squared Thursday.... can't wait to see what type of meds they produce!!

Here's pics I just snapped of the Ghash mom this morning, she's at 20 days

Here's the OG Squared papa straight outta my bro @Funk Monk's Temple..... squat, branchy lad that had a greasy, skunky, kushy nose and a respectable layer of frost to him, took forever to show his true colors too!
Og squared male 1

^sorry about the sideways pic
Og squared male 1A

Lord knows I've found a few plants from seed worthy of circulating in my time, hopefully I'll find something in these worthy enough to keep that going! Heard from several sources I really respect and they have said OG Squared was the best OG hybrid they've grown.... and this dudes have grown a lot of em!

germinator

germinator

I'm a huge fan of funk monk.....I think he's da bomba..your doing him right.
At the end of the day, I'm only gonna play with this moondawg from loompa the rest was ehhh for me.
That's a lot a bake and wake capt.

PS....pulp fiction sounds da bomba too

germinator

germinator

I have a foo dog that smells like cherry robatussin crazy huge calyx crystalled out but has God awful bud structure. Starting to get real curious about that plant
Ummmm one out of how many girls.
Have you compared them all together meaning finished product?
Reality bites....I have a few foodog beans from elsewhere if you need you let me know.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Ummmm one out of how many girls.
Have you compared them all together meaning finished product?
Reality bites....I have a few foodog beans from elsewhere if you need you let me know.
Only 2 females one looks like a bubba n one smells like cherry cough syrup. It'll be a little bit before they're chopped. I'm really let down by the loompa gear so far but I am curious to try this plant. Haven't had anything remotely close in smell before.

Latest posts

Top Bottom