Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Great attention to detail GG it shows in your work! Sometimes it's the small things that make all the difference!
Absolutely, I've been doing this for some time now, I get stuck in my ways, it's hard to accept there may be a better way with growers block :D that's why I like this place you learn something new everyday. Games ever changing and improving and we all must evolve!

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Well said I couldn't agree with you more! I have been looking an reading on the beast way to make quality shatter there is alot of negligible people on the farm!
Absolutely, I've been doing this for some time now, I get stuck in my ways, it's hard to accept there may be a better way with growers block :D that's why I like this place you learn something new everyday. Games ever changing and improving and we all must evolve!

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Uh
Alien rock candy is my fav personal smoke as of now. Your gardrns looking great.
I feel ya there. I smoked some last year n loved the flavor. It made my short list of favorites that I tried last year. It was found by @Goodsen Cranium She let the cut go so I wasn't able to get it. She blessed me with a few seeds from her original pack to look thru. The cut I'm running now is from the homie @619ster and is a proven winner so I can't wait to have some dead flowerz.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

I feel ya there. I smoked some last year n loved the flavor. It made my short list of favorites that I tried last year. It was found by @Goodsen Cranium She let the cut go so I wasn't able to get it. She blessed me with a few seeds from her original pack to look thru. The cut I'm running now is from the homie @619ster and is a proven winner so I can't wait to have some dead flowerz.
Finally got the arc eyy. One of my favorite concentrates to date really nice indica

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

Wow @rawman i dont see color well but thats deep developed color purple i'd have sworn almost black. I hope this has a distinctive sent and taste to go with its color palette. Looking fire god sir.

Last edited:
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Just popped the top on the 2nd jar of Deathstar been sittin in its jar for a good.. Oh fuck since Middle of Feb. Didn't reek much when i got it but since then wooo fuck keep the lid on it!

Pretty much only smoking Deathstar and Qrazytrain, The rest of my guys strains just don't last long enough for me to buy them.. I can smoke these at about 1 zip a month or less. So till he gets new strains this is all i got to share :(

DSCN0198

rawman

rawman

Wow @rawman i dont see color well but thats deep developed color purple i'd have sworn almost black. I hope this has a distinctive sent and taste to go with its color palette. Looking fire god sir.

I think the purple stones help give contrast to the purp buds. Really gives your eye three different purps. Lol. The weed most matches the bigger Quartz that has that dark purple/black/light purp

Top Bottom