Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

This site is bullshit! Came from the land of misfits...If i sign in, cant do anything? They put me in limbo....But as a guest works just fine? They let me back in to fuck with me? Someone on the staff needs to grow up! sure this post wont last long....Everything here is Monitored and edited for sales$$$$$$$$#
if you were banned before you might need to wait a bit for someone to fix your account but i dont think it will be fixed cause i got banned once for much less that that ^^^ lmao.

but i wanted to say cool avitar :)

@Gaylord1 are you a pothead focker :eek: had to man,but naw really are you from up in gaylord mi or just a random name?i go there often.this thread aint the place for a bitchfest guys,maybe try the important annoncements section idk. ALL HAIL THE MITTEN!!!! :D peace

sixstring

sixstring

heya sixstring, is that your shot of Journeyman @ seedFinders site?

if its a gage green pic it might be mine lol.i cant keep up with all these damn renames they do,it was probably called something totally dif when i grew it if i did :) got a link,i never heard of seedfinders.peace

sixstring

sixstring

yep it was lol ... so did journeyman stand the test of a keeper? heres the link its a sweet site to track genes... providing the sources are correct... http://en.seedfinder.eu/search/

ok i took a look and i use that site for stuff alot.i didnt know my pics were on there so thats cool as hell.that journeyman was named odyssey x og as i was growing it.i had like 5 females of it and 2 were decent 2 were soso and one hermed on me and i never finished it.but the decent ones were not bad i just have been through alot of genetics and with my limited space ya cant keep everything lol.
what i did find as a true keeper from them was what i call stone free but they have it listed as cornerstone everywhere.i think somewheres along the way my wife mislabeled some cuts and i just started using the wrong name because at the time i was testing both cornerstone and stone free and ran multiple cuts of both strains so it got fucked up somewhere lol.but the cornerstone is by far the best strain i tested for them. i still have it in my garden.stone free is listed as Chemdog D x mendo montage and it was decent also,just awesome looking purple nugz but not as good a yielder or high as the cornerstone.but if you thumb through my journal youll see me posting stone free from time to time,its actually cornerstone.
gotta keep em guessing :)

alaskind

alaskind

ok i took a look and i use that site for stuff alot.i didnt know my pics were on there so thats cool as hell.that journeyman was named odyssey x og as i was growing it.i had like 5 females of it and 2 were decent 2 were soso and one hermed on me and i never finished it.but the decent ones were not bad i just have been through alot of genetics and with my limited space ya cant keep everything lol.
what i did find as a true keeper from them was what i call stone free but they have it listed as cornerstone everywhere.i think somewheres along the way my wife mislabeled some cuts and i just started using the wrong name because at the time i was testing both cornerstone and stone free and ran multiple cuts of both strains so it got fucked up somewhere lol.but the cornerstone is by far the best strain i tested for them. i still have it in my garden.stone free is listed as Chemdog D x mendo montage and it was decent also,just awesome looking purple nugz but not as good a yielder or high as the cornerstone.but if you thumb through my journal youll see me posting stone free from time to time,its actually cornerstone.
gotta keep em guessing :)
<feelin like a noob... I cant seem to access your journals.. :(

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

the cherry pie cut i have is straight cherry cough syrup taste and smell

It's a nice complex og smell.... but the 'cherry' part is a bit of a stretch. Mostly kushy and sweet perfumy. Some earth. Layered for sure.

When I smoke good examples of her I taste a bit of cherry chapstick, but nothing luscious like the name implies. REALLY tasty herb. That is the 'og' cherry pie..... not plat btw
Tough to describe. Kushy Dank! No cherry lol.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

My smallest girl of octagon kush #3 but she smells an looks killer!
20150406 203318
20150406 204236
20150406 204320
20150406 203343

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Always love to see what grardmas orchids are up too, Seems like every holiday i bring some sick poor plant here and this happens. She's been taking spikes and trasplanting for years 88 colorblind and legally blind in one eye.View attachment 500158 View attachment 500159 View attachment 500161 View attachment 500165

Your grandmother is a badass bruh. I am really digging the orchids. And taking spikes and transplanting?! Too fucking cool. An inspiration for sure. Thanks for the pictures! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Top Bottom