Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canappa

Canappa

What's the cross on that flame hommie

This is Quote straight from JB
"To make the F1 outcross, a male from OGRaskal's Fire Alien Kush was used to hit the High Octane OG clone only, which was brought to the SoCal. MJ community by Nigel years ago; and is known to produce top shelf OG kush flowers with a fuely aroma. She was known as just OG Kush until a collective began calling her High Octane. Some of her best qualities include fast flowering speed, which can be taken down at day 56 when dialed, and her forgiving appetite. We worked the line since the end of 2011, and took her three more steps to finally share her properly. Her offspring has given us and our friends many keepers and is finally ready to be shared. We chose to name our High Octane Bx3 after our fallen brother Goldenrod, who was one of the biggest Seed Junky's we've had the pleasure to have known. This one is for you GROD, as we know you are smiling from above. Rest in paradise my friend."

covertchem

covertchem

This is Quote straight from JB
"To make the F1 outcross, a male from OGRaskal's Fire Alien Kush was used to hit the High Octane OG clone only, which was brought to the SoCal. MJ community by Nigel years ago; and is known to produce top shelf OG kush flowers with a fuely aroma. She was known as just OG Kush until a collective began calling her High Octane. Some of her best qualities include fast flowering speed, which can be taken down at day 56 when dialed, and her forgiving appetite. We worked the line since the end of 2011, and took her three more steps to finally share her properly. Her offspring has given us and our friends many keepers and is finally ready to be shared. We chose to name our High Octane Bx3 after our fallen brother Goldenrod, who was one of the biggest Seed Junky's we've had the pleasure to have known. This one is for you GROD, as we know you are smiling from above. Rest in paradise my friend."
Rip to your hommie bro she looks lime a g some flame I'm sure

covertchem

covertchem

@J dubz how does she smell and taste? SMoked some Clone only cookie round Michigan that tasted like pure cookie dough so started sourcing clones, have grown out the FOrum and the DHN so far, neither have the flavor of what I smoked, been wondering about the thin mint, how does she taste?
Thin mint I sourced for @J dubz grows little like forum cut frost is same bigger yield no rotten cookie dough taste here as in forum cut (I love also) but like fresh mint and og with the cookie dough exhale . Hope that helps

Canappa

Canappa

Ghost Train Haze #1
DSCF8740

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Man i aint found shit yet :( WTF :\ Northern michigan fuckin sucks!

Shamus

Shamus

Finally have some good genetics back..
Thank god.
Just cloned up a tray of tony little, HPK, and wife beater..
havent flowered out the wife beater in 2 years.. Honestly I think since it won 3rd in the cup for concentrates.. Which is I think the actual seed plant... Lol so only flowered it once and it won a cup.
Pretttty pumped to have some danks on deck.

covertchem

covertchem

Finally have some good genetics back..
Thank god.
Just cloned up a tray of tony little, HPK, and wife beater..
havent flowered out the wife beater in 2 years.. Honestly I think since it won 3rd in the cup for concentrates.. Which is I think the actual seed plant... Lol so only flowered it once and it won a cup.
Pretttty pumped to have some danks on deck.
Heard good things about wife beater

Shamus

Shamus

Heard good things about wife beater
I think only 2 packs were ever released.. me being one auction winner and I think "sour" being another.. I think I payed like 350 for 5 beans.. only 2 popped. Lol.
Im the only person I ever hear even talk about it so it'd be cool to see where you heard about it..

Edit: only pic I can find of it right now.

It smells like what I would assume the best phenos of FPOG smell like.. Literally fruity pebbles in the box in the bag with creamy milk.. Smells literally like a bowl of fruity pebble cereal.

Last edited:
covertchem

covertchem

I think only 2 packs were ever released.. me being one auction winner and I think "sour" being another.. I think I payed like 350 for 5 beans.. only 2 popped. Lol.
Im the only person I ever hear even talk about it so it'd be cool to see where you heard about it..

Edit: only pic I can find of it right now.
View attachment 509284

It smells like what I would assume the best phenos of FPOG smell like.. Literally fruity pebbles in the box in the bag with creamy milk.. Smells literally like a bowl of fruity pebble cereal.
She looks superb

Top Bottom