Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Muncher, give us a taste profile and any other information on the strain you can! lOoks intense

It's still fresh and not ready yet just been smoking crumbs. Im not real great at describing shit either.lolo_O

symbiote420

symbiote420

Thanks fellas, she smells very fuely, earthy, and kushy ....the best combo imo, I'm digging her the most outta her other 3 sisters for now ....the smoke test gets the final say though! Got another cross I made with SMF's pre95 Sensi Star cut and a male I found in cannarado's Straydawgs called Street Star @ 19 days that I'll start posting pics of when things get interesting!

Been smoking on this Captain Kirk by my buddy leafdoctor, it's OG #18 x Chem '91 fem'd ...super loud, gassy meds with a killer flavor!! Leaf just took 4 more Cups at the 2nd annual Iron Labs Caregiver's Cup Sunday {1st & 3rd place Indica, 1st place Sativa, and 3rd place Hybrid ...I smoked down a couple of peeps after the conference with this and they loved it!

Summer 2013 369

He named this cross after his homie Captain Kirk ....who makes some mighty fine medibles as some of you may know already!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Thanks fellas, she smells very fuely, earthy, and kushy ....the best combo imo, I'm digging her the most outta her other 3 sisters for now ....the smoke test gets the final say though! Got another cross I made with SMF's pre95 Sensi Star cut and a male I found in cannarado's Straydawgs called Street Star @ 19 days that I'll start posting pics of when things get interesting!

Been smoking on this Captain Kirk by my buddy leafdoctor, it's OG #18 x Chem '91 fem'd ...super loud, gassy meds with a killer flavor!! Leaf just took 4 more Cups at the 2nd annual Iron Labs Caregiver's Cup Sunday {1st & 3rd place Indica, 1st place Sativa, and 3rd place Hybrid ...I smoked down a couple of peeps after the conference with this and they loved it!

View attachment 335740

He named this cross after his homie Captain Kirk ....who makes some mighty fine medibles as some of you may know already!

Street Star sounds killer. What were the strains called leafdoctor won with? Sounds like h's got the fire!

symbiote420

symbiote420

Street Star sounds killer. What were the strains called leafdoctor won with? Sounds like h's got the fire!

I hope the Street Star does what I've envisioned when I made it. Both parents were grown out and tested thoroughly, I'm just waiting to see what the dad adds to this mix because I made a few more crosses with him! Here's the results from Cup:

1st place Sativa .....Ghost Train Haze #1 (tested the highest THC outta 200+ entries in the contest!)
1st place Indica .....Kosher Kush
3rd place Indica ....OG #18
3rd place Hybrid ...Purple Twist

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I hope the Street Star does what I've envisioned when I made it. Both parents were grown out and tested thoroughly, I'm just waiting to see what the dad adds to this mix because I made a few more crosses with him! Here's the results from Cup:

1st place Sativa .....Ghost Train Haze #1 (tested the highest THC outta 200+ entries in the contest!)
1st place Indica .....Kosher Kush
3rd place Indica ....OG #18
3rd place Hybrid ...Purple Twist

Ghost Train Haze 22.98%
Kosher Kush 21.55%
Og 18 17.97%
Purple Twist 18.53%

Impressive numbers! ;)

symbiote420

symbiote420

Street Star @ 20 days ....1st run!

Sensi Bubba - Sensi Star x pre '98 Bubba Kush (mom)
Straydawg - Stardawg (true grits cut) x Alien Kush F3 (dad)

p1
Summer 2013 388

p4
Summer 2013 390

p5
Summer 2013 389

At 23 days ...looking like 8 - 9 weeker fo sho. #1 seems more ?Alien/?Bubba dom, while #4 & #5 have a more blended look to them. The resins became visible by the end of the second week!

Latest posts

Top Bottom