Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pimples

Why would you wanna do that? Have a grower I know move from mendo to here, then a little more up north, then going back to mendo as the mmmp program free weed wanna-be patients are getting out of hand.
Me and mu girl got homesick believe it or not. Actually i wasnt growing all the time while out there. Just a few plants here and there off season indoors. Market is Flooded out there. ..has been. I moved back to Mich and invested in a large (for a house with a basement) operation with my dad. He passed away and i just kept on. Been growing on and off since the late eighties. But that was when a thousand watt or two was a big timer and if you got caught yer ass was in big trouble.

P

Pimples

You poor soul! No wonder you live up there! LoL
Hey Mota...was it you that got me and my cousin blasted on that GIANT nug of Valley Ghash the year before lasts Cup? You prolly dont remember but you had a huge cola in the biggest jar. That shit peeled my lid back like a dab. Thanx by the way. Iam still feeling that...lol

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Staked plants you say. Mine are 4' at flip time, 6+ strains, all get about 10x 6' stakes per plant to support all the goodness. Talk about a time taker, putting 10 stakes (+/-) in 16 pots. Lol

And I do everything by myself, but I get a helping hand upon harvest time.....most times it costs me more than its worth.
Lol

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Tomato cages work great. Have square ones, some are stackable. Luv `em. Have holes drilled in the top rim of the pots to accommodate the "feet" that usually stick in the ground.

P

Pimples

What i usually do is give a nice veg in my veg room. Topping and spraying with kelp and fulvic every week. Then put them in the flower room. I tie them down immediately or else i end up paying for it later. Then after the stretch about 2 or 3 weeks in i stake em up. This past run i didnt do that. And iam pqying for it. Whole crop collapsed and killed my yield weights. Lazy.

P

Pimples

Great strain. If you want a variation of amnesia haze but is a top quality and huge production plant go with Hortilabs Sour Amnesia. Its got it all..Run this in a coco coir slab setup...pack em in there with a net trellis and your rocking. Only drawback ia the really.good phenos of S. Amnesia take 70-80 days. Its a producer. Better than Blue Dream on all fronts. Commercial growers staple in Europe.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Ghost Train Haze #9,
Bought seeds 2 years ago.
Back crossed and grew those seeds.
Back crossed and am growing them now.
And, HELL YES, it`s well worth growing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom