Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenHouser

GreenHouser

How far out did you go GH? Were you guys using led core? I don't see any down riggers.
2-3 miles, then back an forth, usually round 2.3 -3.5 speed, some have the sensor's on the meat bait or lures as the speed differs down below, all adjustable. Only luck I ever get on meat bait is coho, this last one I caught had the tag in the head an had to cut that portion out for DNR, that was my first

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Which one? Shelby, pentwater or hart? Lol ohhh that Mexican place tho, in hart, no one speaks English hardly, shits good, jus don't yell LA migra lolz

Shelby is closest but sounds like Hart is in the middle. Don't want to disclose my location here you know.

I have not tried the mexi in hart. We tend to go the other way for food. Fremont.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Shelby is closest but sounds like Hart is in the middle. Don't want to disclose my location here you know.

I have not tried the mexi in hart. We tend to go the other way for food. Fremont.
It LA fiesta, an Fremont? Don't get me started on the omish. Lol one day I saw an omish guy mid 30's single horse an buggy whipping doughnuts in a parkin lot down from that Walgreen's. Ha ha I was laughing so hard, guess they got they way of fun too. That squirrel restaurant in Fremont got a weird pb&j burger I believe. 10-4 on the no give away of your mystery spot. Which is close to me by the way. I will be your way sometime this month. U going to the cup?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

It LA fiesta, an Fremont? Don't get me started on the omish. Lol one day I saw an omish guy mid 30's single horse an buggy whipping doughnuts in a parkin lot down from that Walgreen's. Ha ha I was laughing so hard, guess they got they way of fun too. That squirrel restaurant in Fremont got a weird pb&j burger I believe. 10-4 on the no give away of your mystery spot. Which is close to me by the way. I will be your way sometime this month. U going to the cup?

We will have to exchange contact info maybe email?

I honestly don't get out so much anymore with my health challenges and haven't actually been to a cup.

But I don't like crowds much or legal retail weed so far even so I really had not considered going.

I admit I hide out here in the forest after a life of sales management and customers in my career.

Latest posts

Top Bottom