Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to get harvested product turned into extracts mainly distillate for carts. I know there’s ways to do it yourself but not looking to do that. I want to have it done right and quality. Paying with cash or donated product would be fine. I live near petoskey and am a cardholder. I would love to get some feedback on this. I believe this would be the right thread!!!
You must be new here and to the grow scene.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Well they are allowing registered caregivers to sell to the new commercial growers but there would be testing expenses and extra product needed. And i dont even want to guess what wholesale price is to a commercial operation.

There are plenty of growers who process extracts but it is all black market so you have to know someone and take the risk.

There are also plenty of shady dispensaries who do back door deals.

Good luck!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Well they are allowing registered caregivers to sell to the new commercial growers but there would be testing expenses and extra product needed. And i dont even want to guess what wholesale price is to a commercial operation.Good luck!
Eventually this is going to go away imo. Once the shops can handle the load they will be kicked to to curb/black market.
It’s reaaly unbealeavable how long it’s taking Michigan, we had 1 year in Co before they shut it down.
I believe your allowed 72 plants as a caregiver in Michigan and I know a guy who has 72 lights with a plant under each.
We’re talking well over a 100 lb.s in extras every few months .:D

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Eventually this is going to go away imo. Once the shops can handle the load they will be kicked to to curb/black market.
It’s reaaly unbealeavable how long it’s taking Michigan, we had 1 year in Co before they shut it down.
I believe your allowed 72 plants as a caregiver in Michigan and I know a guy who has 72 lights with a plant under each.
We’re talking well over a 100 lb.s in extras every few months .:D

Sure i agree. They will probably do the 4 or 6 plant flowering limit too. I kept my patients license so hopefully me and mrs mmg can be grandfathered in with our original 12 each.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Sure i agree. They will probably do the 4 or 6 plant flowering limit too. I kept my patients license so hopefully me and mrs mmg can be grandfathered in with our original 12 each.

12+12+12

12 for each patient (you and the wife) plus 12 recreational for the household. Or so I’ve been told by a consultant.

Kepp89

Kepp89

man, i cant wait until things change and we can go to the gas station for a pack of cannabis joints or to a grocery store to use the cannabis vending machine.

if i h ave no card, how much can i grow?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

man, i cant wait until things change and we can go to the gas station for a pack of cannabis joints or to a grocery store to use the cannabis vending machine.

Michigan has rec now. 12 plants for all over 21. For now.......

But it will always be regulated to specific weed stores and laws in my opinion.

Kepp89

Kepp89

thanks. yeah im in michigan myself but all the cities around me wont have it sold anywhere in any stores. didnt know we had a 12 plant limit. 12 seems to be the lucky number.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

thanks. yeah im in michigan myself but all the cities around me wont have it sold anywhere in any stores. didnt know we had a 12 plant limit. 12 seems to be the lucky number.

Stores are opening all over now. I am almost all the way west and in the woods. Our community is fighting for a dispensary to open even in our 2000 population town. Even though the town council blocked it after a landslide vote from the village.

2 towns in the next county over already have them.

Migrower

Migrower

You must be new here and to the grow scene.
Yes new to both. Is it that obvious by the question I posed? I understand what you are saying and of course it makes perfect sense. Big brother will extort you every chance he gets. It’s already unconstitutional to tax our labors anyways. It gets stolen from me every week. I never agreed to it. Automatically done. Yet there’s no law anywhere that states Americans have to pay taxes. At least none I’ve found. Anyways sorry for the rant ...pet peeve I guess(taxes) Thank you for the feedback

Migrower

Migrower

Well they are allowing registered caregivers to sell to the new commercial growers but there would be testing expenses and extra product needed. And i dont even want to guess what wholesale price is to a commercial operation.

There are plenty of growers who process extracts but it is all black market so you have to know someone and take the risk.

There are also plenty of shady dispensaries who do back door deals.

Good luck!
Yeah I live up north not the UP but close to bridge. No dispensary’s around here. And back door deals are often sketchy deals. I’d rather wait for the right opportunity. And yes black market carts I already get so it’s being done on a steady level around the state. Just gotta find a door in.

Migrower

Migrower

I ca

. I personally don’t want big business involved. I think that is a big problem . Look at Cali. I have friends up on a mtn who used to live very decent and provide for their family. Now they are struggling to get 1k a lb for outdoor organic. Indoor dropped in price just as much.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I ca
. I personally don’t want big business involved. I think that is a big problem . Look at Cali. I have friends up on a mtn who used to live very decent and provide for their family. Now they are struggling to get 1k a lb for outdoor organic. Indoor dropped in price just as much.
If your struggling at 1k a lb outdoor then you should try your hands at a real job like a gas station attendant. Or better yet try profiting off any other crop and you will welcome that 1k and never complain again.
Americans are just some of the laziest people alive and that is why I Am still thriving. Outdoor weed should have never been over 500 a lb in the first place.

Migrower

Migrower

12+12+12

12 for each patient (you and the wife) plus 12 recreational for the household. Or so I’ve been told by a consultant.
I just read the updated law and it states 12 per person or household. So no more than 12 a residence. And it’s a civil infraction up to 24 plants. 25 and over is a felony.

Migrower

Migrower

If your struggling at 1k a lb outdoor then you should try your hands at a real job like a gas station attendant. Or better yet try profiting off any other crop and you will welcome that 1k and never complain again.
Americans are just some of the laziest people alive and that is why I Am still thriving. Outdoor weed should have never been over 500 a lb in the first place.

That remark probably didn’t have that much thought put into it. I’ve read a cpl of your posts after reading it and you seem highly intelligent on the subject of cannabis. I would gather you lived in Colorado and much has changed since I lived in Loveland off I-25. But the market in California is very much different than Colorado. And I’m also not sure how old you are so I don’t know if you were aware that at a time top shelf outdoor organics at harvest went for 2-2.5 while other fire outdoor organics went for 1. Now take that same product harvested in October and in March and May it will easily fetch 3-5 for the top shelf as for the 2-4 regular fire that was 1. What I’m saying is that to you 1k May be great and 1k for a pound of any plant fruit is great. But this particular plant has a history. And with this history comes a price that it generally sells for at regions of the world at certain times. Times are changing in California and with that I suppose the price of cannabis also. So people that were used to selling their product and making a living raising their family on their own self sufficiently. Not having to work a shit job unhappily .(not paying illegal taxes which if you were a gas station attendant you would.) Are now experiencing major shifts and lifestyle adjustments over this new market. You know people in the south used to have their own tobacco crops. Now it’s all corporate owned fields with seasonal immigrant workers. I’m really not one for big business so I’ll always side with the little guy in matters like these. Driving down prices and controlling the market with big banking backing you is evil to me. California had a world renowned thriving cannabis market. And it’s in jeopardy.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

That remark probably didn’t have that much thought put into it. I’ve read a cpl of your posts after reading it and you seem highly intelligent on the subject of cannabis. I would gather you lived in Colorado and much has changed since I lived in Loveland off I-25. But the market in California is very much different than Colorado. And I’m also not sure how old you are so I don’t know if you were aware that at a time top shelf outdoor organics at harvest went for 2-2.5 while other fire outdoor organics went for 1. Now take that same product harvested in October and in March and May it will easily fetch 3-5 for the top shelf as for the 2-4 regular fire that was 1. What I’m saying is that to you 1k May be great and 1k for a pound of any plant fruit is great. But this particular plant has a history. And with this history comes a price that it generally sells for at regions of the world at certain times. Times are changing in California and with that I suppose the price of cannabis also. So people that were used to selling their product and making a living raising their family on their own self sufficiently. Not having to work a shit job unhappily .(not paying illegal taxes which if you were a gas station attendant you would.) Are now experiencing major shifts and lifestyle adjustments over this new market. You know people in the south used to have their own tobacco crops. Now it’s all corporate owned fields with seasonal immigrant workers. I’m really not one for big business so I’ll always side with the little guy in matters like these. Driving down prices and controlling the market with big banking backing you is evil to me. California had a world renowned thriving cannabis market. And it’s in jeopardy.

It was way overpriced. Adapt or die.

Migrower

Migrower

Michigan is what concerns me . And at the moment my focus is on day 36!
8521A312 E259 4E12 ABFB C9CC56226F97
71BDEFD7 FABB 4F56 AB95 59A571647E85
D7CFDE7F 687C 4B15 A70C 81419A24513D
1E281708 E107 4DAA A196 225AF895E8A2
6D46E1FC 2F06 4646 A442 2DDD9F2D553A
9D3D6FFB 309E 486E 8B52 F9F65004E78D

Top Bottom