Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Thanks for the welcomes everyone :D I'll have some concentrate photos up in a few days.. Waiting on my new chamber atm... Midnight Kush shatter in a few days :D ( i'll photo the nugs too but there small and bleh not really pretty )

FiveAM

FiveAM

Lemon Aliendawg

20140307 203912 1

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
All Right i was able to fetch out a 1/2 way decent looking sample from the mostly mini popcorn nugs ( Jars pretty packed so i grabbed it for bho making )

here she is in some of her glory... this one was stuck in the corner during the grow im told so she didn't fair as well she could have :\

Not the best example of this strain ive had but.. Its ok..

GEDC0015
GEDC0016
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
As promised :D Heres some Midnight Kush shatter .. First Run on about a 1/2 Jar w/ the New Vac Chamber ( Stainless Steel ect.. )

GEDC0007
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
which vac chamber did you go with?

Stainless steel 2 gallon chamber off flea bay something like 115$ w/ the lid hoses all the fittings and trimmings and my griddle from walmart was like 15$ on sale ages ago swapped out the heater for an old 80's one i had and it controls the temps far better.

Assuming u were asking me :D

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
GEDC0042
GEDC0043
GEDC0044
GEDC0045
New pics coming today ( Nothing special ) Making some more edibles from my reclaim to add to the jar and evaping down a about 75ml worth of iso i had been using to clean jars and my bho dish to scoop up any good trichs figure i'll get a 1/2 gram in hash back to smoke..

But the edible pics are gonna be a little fun ( for me anyway lol ) I have a nice collection already and just keep adding to it since i dont eat it very often with a high tollerence it does little good but maybe once a week i can use it to sleep when i run outta dab... like in this case..

Anyway heres a cpl pics of me getting started i'll add more when i have something else to show :D

This first 4 Pics are my hot plate/mag stirrer evaping down some iso laden with reclaim gonna take a while..

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Couldn't edit my above post.. So heres the rest of it Fully done got 5ml or 5 grams of reclaim back from my oil rig added it at a 1:1 coconut oil bho ratio to my already growning reagent jar full of edible oil :D

I Like to be prepared ..

GEDC0053
GEDC0046
GEDC0047
GEDC0048
GEDC0049
GEDC0050
GEDC0051
GEDC0052

Last edited:
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Just dropping back by.. Im so high atm lol did a nice little salad of grape ape on bottom grape Krush ( Grape Krush X G-13 Haze ) on top.. ooo wee..

The first cpl hits taste like a bag of skittles dropped inside a can of sprite.. Just wild ride head rush city instant high.. Then you hit the grape ape layer and it lays on thick ass coating of candy grape shits been in the jar for a good year or more ive been waiting to pick this last jar of it up for a while but i wanted to let it cure as long as possible well saturday was about as long as i could wait lol.. so anyway You hit that candy Grape flavor and Bam flooded body high instant pain relief in the back and your face is now fully saturated with stoneyness.

Hard to keep a stealthy face when you just smoked a fat bowl of these 2 lol Anyway Great pain relief on both krush being a sativa dom is nice keeping me awake while i blaze that candy flavor grape ape..

Oil runs prolly mid week next week.. Got enjoy the flowers for a cpl more days..

Top Bottom