Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
slumdog80

slumdog80

FTwendy is the MC Escher
Medium
of the Farm

ftwendy

ftwendy

Thanks for the props guys. Those plants got a little crispy this round, but I'm a little crispy myself.... so. ;)

rawman... not too bummed about the white. She's very unique, even if she's not the one. I will call her 'off white' lol, and maybe keep her for a few more chops just for the variety. I had another one in soil and she looked finished at 56 days so we chopped her early, which is a nice bonus. The smoke is decent. Nothing to write home about tho

Now, that black pepper OG is something else. Really stood out in the room: straight funky and wants to take over the entire screen. The ghost smells come through loud and clear. I'll post some nugget shots when they're dry and I've sampled them. I know @symbiote420 has more experience with her and her sister (woodward), so maybe he can chime in

symbiote420

symbiote420

I like the Woodward OG waaaaay better than the Black Pepper bros ....the BP smells/taste exactly as it's named lol, hard to believe they're sisters!

What's the Secret Squirrel? Looks like a beefed up version of a Space Queen cut I used to run!

ftwendy

ftwendy

Man sym, the pepper I have smells nothing like pepper. Lol... not one bit. Its still wet now so we'll see what comes out later, but so far I'm not even getting a hint of it. I remember seeing pics of the woodward and thinking its the one I want, but the pepper is what I got. So it goes. The yield on the bp is a nice bonus for sure

The squirrel is from @Bo0m and he's been very mysterious about the lineage. The plants in rockwool smell very rich and kind of generically kushy, whereas the soil plant is kushy with lots of very heavy fuel notes. There's some og in there

ftwendy

ftwendy

FTwendy is the MC Escher of the Farm

Lol....... It's kinda hard to make sense of that space when its full. Here it is all cleaned up and ready for reset a few days ago.

CarlBoxEmpty

So cheap to set up, loving the efficiency and production of the bare vert bulbs. Next round is forum, forum hybrid #11, and gorilla glue......... plants were going to go outside, but a neighborhood dispute over easements pushed them back inside at the last minute. So. It's gonna be all soil. Again. Can't wait to fill this space up with slabs of rockwool. Until then, wish me luck.

Have a nice Summer guys. ftw

ftwendy

ftwendy

Thanks for the love from you dude - really appreciate the kind sharing. Gratis man

Two phenos... the soil grown one was fuelly and kushy and very loud, the other pheno (two plants, rockwool) were kind of earthy/kushy. Its been a few days since I looked at the hanging buds, but the smells were coming on stronger as they dry. The fuelly one is VERY pungent.

How's your glue project coming?

Natural

Natural

from what I know guys it could possibly be ultimate chem f3's or a cross involving
lol..but it's pure conjecture pieced together from old memories and old interactions

Natural

Natural

ha ..nevermind..I was thinking of desertsquirel. not sure I know secret squirrel now that I think about it...lol
you remember elite ya?..he made the ultimate chem..that's neither here nor there now though.
looking real tight these days FTW..everything looks maxed out and beautiful

Latest posts

Top Bottom