Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
leafdoctor1

leafdoctor1

20140117 214502 1
white skunk

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

Just had some dude from the mitten move here with his meds.........he tried our guerilla grow meds and was blown away I guess. He cant get his head around our little state being so LOUD but being so quiet as he put it so eloquently! Im jealous of the mittens folks standing up for what they believe in, im a veteran that mindset is near and dear to my heart, what I don't emulate is the ones who believe they are gods in the cannabis industry because they have had a successful round of grows or tried decent meds in there area. The more I myself open my eyes to the realities of our societies today the more I realize I learn something new everyday. My post was NOT meant to disrespect the glove, I wanted to spark a competition but I cant compete against ya'll lol!

CornfedDread

CornfedDread

Get pics up soon . Here at H3 Farms we are currently working, breeding projects-Kai Low Kush (Indiana bubblegum x pre 98 bubba kush) , Phoenix-Vortex(cosmos pheno)x 9lb. Hammer male(phat leaved beast). Strains - 9lb hammer3(hells og pheno my fav)&2(goo berry pheno),dj short blueberry(rare sativa pheno terp crazy),Mi own tricloud genetics -Stardust 1&4 keeper phenos, Epik genetics-Louie cookies, chems sister 95, Chemdog #4, an vortex. Dank in the mitten for sure any locals all about genetic swapin

Latest posts

Top Bottom