Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rawman

rawman

New strains to MI I believe :)
IMG 6868

Gorilla Glue
IMG 6881

Chemdog 91 x TK
IMG 6870

T

Top Selecta

@symbiote420 that Sfv x Stardawg looks like some sweet lemon,pine,fuel goodness! looking foward to the smoke report!

Lots of nice Stardawg mixes floating around I got some Stardawg (guava) x Mosca's C99 bx that a homie made, guava and pineapple dipped in gas!:D

symbiote420

symbiote420

@symbiote420 that Sfv x Stardawg looks like some sweet lemon,pine,fuel goodness! looking foward to the smoke report!

Lots of nice Stardawg mixes floating around I got some Stardawg (guava) x Mosca's C99 bx that a homie made, guava and pineapple dipped in gas!:D

Thanks bro, maybe some lemon will come out the longer it cures, right now it's like I'm puffin' on a gas pump lol it has a very sour fuelly taste...... it smells like your description though just that rotten chem funk dominates! She'll be passed and making appearances in more peeps gardens soon! I've seen some pics of the Stardawg x C99 on IC, that one's a frosty yield monster, I bet it'll make a shitload of tasty potent errl

T

Top Selecta

lol you got the eagle eye! Yeah my homie pics of his pheno on ic, I made F2's and outcrosses. he is doing the bx back to the Guava momma..
looks like we struck gold with
Wifi x Stardawg x C99 bx. truely one of the most trich infested plants I've ever seen. Dare I say she may give her grandma a run for the money it that department.
Taste is OG on top a slice of Pineapple in the middle and a dash of diesel fuel!

Top Bottom