Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TSTEW313

TSTEW313

TSTEW313 all your shit looks fire bro good job on those girls

All those girls are stuff in a 10x10 room under 4000watts i have to crawl on the floor to feed these girls but i love the jungle lol
I want to say thanks for all the positive vibes an love my fellow Michigan farmer's have given me! An leaf doctor I'm currently looking for a new house an I'm hoping I can have a setup half as nice as yours!

leafdoctor1

leafdoctor1

Some glue
20140328 105818

symbiote420

symbiote420

Must be something about these blue pits and chronic lol, mine strikes again..... he ate my bros half blunt he had on his work clothes lol I told him not to be leaving mj anything around Smoke. Maybe I should have named him something other than that lol. None of my Red Nose or Kingfish lines ever touched my buds!

Just smoked on some fresh dried Yeti #7 and it's pine OG to the max, nice strong up buzz that creeps up on ya! About to toss a cut in the bloomer in a couple days!

leafdoctor1

leafdoctor1

My dog is a big baby and won't hurt a fly most people get the wrong idea about pit bulls the media give these dogs a bad rep along with asshole dog owners who fight there dogs or train them to go after people my dog has never snap at anyone or anything thing i believe it all in how you treat your dog and socialize them with people and other animals hell any big dog has the power to hurt anyone or anything its all up to the owner.

symbiote420

symbiote420

We as growers know all to well how the media can stir misunderstanding and fear towards any "group" it chooses. And my dog will tear your ass up lol....... but you'd have to be attacking a member of my household and any dog with a smidge of heart will do that! Smoke ain't nothing but a goofy ass, eat, sleep, and shit, smoke all your weed up, thinks he's the 4th sibling part of the family lol...... When he was a puppy he ate almost every plant in my grow room :eek::mad::oops::(:(:( went out the next day and bought some 2x4s and drywall...... gotta lock your shit up from dope fiends lol

Top Bottom