Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
symbiote420

symbiote420

What was the booth called was that genotype fAg or w.e the name is? I've talked with them being his ex partner does all my oil work. Pretty much we came to the conclusion there is 2 cuts. @symbiote420 and I also spoke about. Sucks when U really want that old school one. Whenever u want the one that dates pre swerve seeds. best to know someone holding a dated one if ever possible.

I've done so much research on the SFV cut(s) over the past year or so it was crazy to find out there are probably more than (5) clone only cuts that carry the SFV name in Cali...... here's pics I got from my pal Crazy Composer of the two versions he runs that are widely accepted as SFV OG!

SFV OGK version 1
Sfv v1

SFV OGK version 2
Sfv v2

No doubt alot of the SFV cuts in circulation now are fake me outs, give thanks to ole Swerve, the Cali clubs, and greedy individuals for that....... that's why I don't like the idea of peeps dubbing seeds with the same name as clone only cuts, puts out even more confusion in the canna world.

BTW I just smoked some of the Yeti #6 for the 1st time, let me tell ya'll this shit is the bombay!! She's the heaviest yielder with that straight up OGK smell, high, and flav to her, so far it's going #3, then this #6 in 2nd. #7 is nobody's beeyotch, she's the looker of the three and blows pretty damn good she's just not as loud n' proud as her sisters! Giving them another run before I make any decisions though.

sixstring

sixstring

gotta love all these sfv pics flyin around aye :D makin me wanna bust out my sfv pics,these were a cross from the man.. @xX Kid Twist Xx
@symbiote420 your sfv pics brought back fond memories of me double and triple checking nute batches because i was puffin the sfv while doin work in the garden lmao.
Sfv 003
Sfv  aliendawg 022
Sfv 024
Sfv chop 006
Sfv 1 006

leafdoctor1

leafdoctor1

The next run will be going in soon more aliendawg alien og deathstar x mango puff stardawg alienbubba fire alien romulan yeti hazmat og uberdawg grapestomper pure kush white fire true og gorilla glue chem#4 animal cookie bubbakush grapekush purple og the white stomper x tahoe motorbreath mb#15 skywalker ogand a few more. Those are all getting hit to the g13 x hashplant male

Top Bottom