Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

GSC
100 7591
100 7594

Sfv Og
100 7574

WIFI
100 7577

BlueDream
100 7589

"I got the Munchies like a Mufucka"
100 7573

Damn shouldn't ate so many Ganja Cookies, i'm zoot'd.... Michigan Stand Up

Shamus

Shamus

the conference cup thing couldn't have Been anymore fucked btw guys.. if u entered just know it wasn't judged.. there was a VIP event for peeps who entered only and ALL of the extra 4-5 gram samples that didn't go to iron labs was smoked right There on the spot with no rhyme or reason in a matter of an hour.5. my pre forum cut came out at 22% which is stronger than the animal and only my first run with her so I was happy.
shiva that's a might fine selection there.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
damn fellas....major shout out to all you fellow michigan cats holding it down. some killer growing in this thread posting some major frost bombs. i see you raw, sym, ftw, shiva. bison and all you other homies out there holding it down. mad respect. killer job homies...
took some time off the internet and am still getting back into the swing of things and getting my health right. spending a lot of zen time in the garden. heres a few shots of a room of GSC that are on day 42 from the flip. having a hard time getting my temps bellow 78 while my lights are on. need to go check my hack ass duct work job lol
~SMF~
DSCN0555

DSCN0562

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Michigan's heating up!! I'd like everyone to meet my new girlfriend "Sour Ghost". 18 dayz in 12/12. My buddy just had this tested and it came in at 22.23% thc!! I think I will do a better job with her so I'm really stoked to have this cut in my rotation now and flowering. :D

MagicSeth

MagicSeth

I am looking at the plants and noticed the brown and yellow leaves at the bottom of your plants? I had 2 small leaves like that on a plant and I removed them. Is this normal or is it a sign of over watering or to much fertilizer? This is my 1st grow and just wondering?

Top Bottom