Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I still haven't tried any wax ....to tell the truth I'm kinda scared of it! LOL I'm still getting floored off mixing medibles and smoking! That has that color my peeps talk about Munch, so I know it's the goods ....be careful with that LOL
I still need to purge it. Got a new rig for that on the way. The wax buzz can be intense bro. Doin dabs ona glass rig. Whoa!! My first dab i rolled in kief and was pretty amazing. Especially after the second hit. You remember the first time you got real high? Yeah it gets you there and then some.lol;)

ftwendy

ftwendy

D3la46cola

D3la46ii
The lower shot is through a pair of lumii's... worked pretty well. cheers, ftw

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Man I can't even smoke wax, Lol..... Not cuz it gets me too high, never...

Just way too harsh on my lungs, full melt bubble over everything over here....
You doing the fresh frozen. I've yet to try it like that.

rawman

rawman

I try to use fresh trim, but always frozen.... Very easy to make I use the machine, the key is drying right... Chop it semi fine, and spread out on card board for a proper dry.... I never used to, but its clearly made a difference

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Here's a cpl of pics at a friends house. Something called the Church.? Frosty as a mofo.

And this is the Hash Bash GSC. Friend of mine grabbed some from a dispensary last year and found a few seeds. This is one of 2 fems. She's had a rough go but still looks pretty good and has some Og smell.:)

Not bad for being abused. You guys think she looks cookie-ish?

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
FIRE bud muncher i hope to find anything that looks that much cookie lol
Hey thx Bruce. At the very least it looks like some good OG. Even after I smoke it though I still need get ahold of some other cookies to compare it too.;) I just picked up some cuts of this one to run next round.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Ohio Dumpster

I just chopped these babies at 58 days ....she yields on the lower side of the spectrum but provides plenty of trim, which is a good thing since I've finally learned how to make cannabutter :D LOL

I just learned how to adjust the cam so I'm in the process of trying to take better pics ...here's some with no flash finally
Symbiote420 II 055

Symbiote420 II 056

Symbiote420 II 057

Symbiote420 II 058

Symbiote420 II 081

Symbiote420 II 082

Symbiote420 II 083

Latest posts

Top Bottom