Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
peoplewish

peoplewish

Raw's PK day 63
Rawspk

peoplewish

peoplewish

Silver Pearl smokes like ak47 to me. Super potent, tastes like cream and musky fruit.... Doesnt sound to great but it is haha, not saying that I would eat a bowl of rotten fruit topped with baylies. We have seen here test 25% total cannabinoids, and her yield exceeding 2 a light. Stays super short and stocky and scrogs really, really well. Great herb for smokers and growers alike.

Hell's Angel OG
Hellos

peoplewish

peoplewish

Sk6 @ day 63, This plant makes the best concentrates ever, I challenge anyone to find a better. It came from a friend before he was a friend. This stuff is pure lemon and pinsol multiplied by 10. Unreal thanks again homie for giving me the cut with-out giving it to me! Ps we have seen her test almost 28% total cannabinoids!
Sk61
Sk6

Puffntuff

Puffntuff

I found the answer to my question.

Dago walker has a tangerine flavor to it

"AW came from my locale from a small group. If you have the original cut, it came from us, and it's extremely distinct in smell/taste. Dank skunk mixed with an indescribably citrus/pine fresh blast. A somewhat hairy plant in appearance (although very dense tric coverage), and difficult to dial in, even for most "pros"." Quoted from thadocta

Top Bottom