Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
GameChanger x NBK #8 ....
DSCN1213

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I got ya lol. Still have socal master kush, kushage and original haze x exodus cheese outdoors. The haze x cheese won't finish till November lol still trying to figure out about throwing a hoop house over her but not sure about mold or any other probs.

Ive been bugging my CG to get a cut a master kush for like 2 years now hes being a stubborn sum bitch about it and instead got midnight kush :\ It don't stand up to Master..

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
How's that smoke bro? I'm trippin' how you & I have the same granite tabletop too lol
No lie....probably the best tasting bud iv smoked it years. Just straight up amazing. The smell is unreal and the high had me starring at the wall. Everyone that has tried it all thinks the same thing.... a true game changer. Shout out to @obsoul33t and franchise genetics in general for this epic cross. Straight sour blueberry chem fuel.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
The issue is not what cut , The issue is getting my kin folk to grow it.. or even get his hands on a clone to grow it.. I don't think he knows anyone local with a clone atm.. Or if he does hes not tellin me :\ Then again i havn't heard any MK being around this far north in a while..

its been over 10 years since i had it in michigan, one bag i'll never forget it.... Never got it again here anyway :(

Top Bottom