Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
symbiote420

symbiote420

Yeti F3 #3...... made a believer outta me!

rawman

rawman

mINE TOO! Yeti f3 is my jam this harvest, It was up against some solid strains too. Mack OG (came out dank), LBL (I love both phenos), Canis Azul (again really nice).. and the Bx2's. The F3 stood above all IMHO. The taste alone would give it a big jump.. super unique. I can't get a feel for the potency yet, i smoke way too much right now.
What's the profile like my friend

symbiote420

symbiote420

mINE TOO! Yeti f3 is my jam this harvest, It was up against some solid strains too. Mack OG (came out dank), LBL (I love both phenos), Canis Azul (again really nice).. and the Bx2's. The F3 stood above all IMHO. The taste alone would give it a big jump.. super unique. I can't get a feel for the potency yet, i smoke way too much right now.

It's potent! My eyes don't get red too often and they've been gettin' blood shot..... my shorties keep asking me what's wrong with em lol plus I've been passing out taking short naps that feel like I've slept all nite! You're right about the smell and taste, they are quite unique. I have some put up for the next gathering my friend!

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I feel like my bx2 was leagues ahead of the f3 I cant wait to try yours!!! Save a nug for me.

Funk Monk

Funk Monk

Detroit diesel as far as I know was made by @2broke2smoke another local friend years ago. It's pretty much a sd ibl.
I have some from of these but a friend got em through Irie Vibe I think. Been thinking of cracking them, but heard they were very finicky. Also heard there's a few phenos that are the funk'n bomb. Only one way to find out I guess, funk bless

2broke2smoke

2broke2smoke

Hey soserthc1,

If you crack the Detroit Diesel beans you should see two distinct phenos. One is purple so purple it is almost black, that is the one that I call poopy, the green pheno is straight fire. I have friends that did not get the green pheno till their third run with the beans tell me they used to get mad at me when i called the purple pheno poop cause they liked it, that is until they got the green pheno and then they understood what I was talking about:D

2b2s

soserthc1

soserthc1

Hey soserthc1,

If you crack the Detroit Diesel beans you should see two distinct phenos. One is purple so purple it is almost black, that is the one that I call poopy, the green pheno is straight fire. I have friends that did not get the green pheno till their third run with the beans tell me they used to get mad at me when i called the purple pheno poop cause they liked it, that is until they got the green pheno and then they understood what I was talking about:D

2b2s
Not me sir I don't have any dd beans believe it was a post or 2 above me , my sd cross is aj's cultivar crossed to the white made by rado but id be happy to pop some

Top Bottom