Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
have you ever done a write up or tutorial on how you make your erl ?id be interested in how you do it and equipment and such.seems like you also pretty fast at it :)

No, I just toss advice out to those who ask here and there when i feel like i can help.. most people will find there own methonds and run with that and just tweak here and there when they run into problems...

That and i really don't wanna be the guy who wrote a tek that some guy used then fucked up some step and blew himself up and thats on me... ( not that my methods dangerous at all but ) theres always that 1 guy out there.. lol

sixstring

sixstring

i hear ya man,you could always just start at the part where its been purged already.or lie and say how the whole op is done outside with the fire dept and ems on standyby the whole time lmao.so you have some type of steel chamber you can put a vac on and you just toss that on a skillet and watch heat with a gun/temp probe right?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
i hear ya man,you could always just start at the part where its been purged already.or lie and say how the whole op is done outside with the fire dept and ems on standyby the whole time lmao.so you have some type of steel chamber you can put a vac on and you just toss that on a skillet and watch heat with a gun/temp probe right?

Yep Thats exactly how i do it :D

*Round Glass 6" Pyrex Bowl* NO EDGES Smooth Bottom!

I'll give ya the quick version, Grind, Pack, Spray into pyrex glass thats sitting on a hot griddle, When its now just a runny oily substance i take it indoors, Put it inside the SS pot, Pull a vac to about -15 stop let the air back in wait a few mins repeat till it stops trying to bubble up the sides of the dish * I Don't like scraping the sides * Once the majority of the butane is gone and its stopped violently bubbling i'll scrap and transfer to parchment then put that back into the griddle pull a full vac and let that run for whatever 10-15 mins at a time. Stop let it back down let it heat up check the temp and repeat till the only bubbles * if any * that are left are just C02..

When i can let it sit @ its desired temp for 10 mins then pull a full vac and i only see little or few bubbles i'll pull the oil check the texture and if its to my liking its done and we dab :D

soserthc1

soserthc1

My grape stomper / white getting close to done at 61
I miss my dabs @LittleDabbie one of these days I'm gonna learn how to make it ....

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Wish you were closer I would work out a deal with ya, i also want to learn to make the stuff, and the one attempt was sad to say the least... lol

If your ever up north and wanna bring some with id be happy to run it for ya :D I got a friend keeps asking me if id run some for him but he never ends up brining me any product...

My first attempt i blew 60$ on those TINY colbri cans ended up using like 4 cans on a 1/2 ounce, over cooked the shit with a hot water bath and had no oil rig so i was dabbing the crap off aluminum foil :(

I don't miss those days lol

Top Bottom