Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
symbiote420

symbiote420

Just in time for Xmas...... oh I like the sound of that "Christmas Cookies" lol I'm getting so greedy lately I gotta go grab a couple tins of em now with some gourmet coco and/or egg nog.... they're good to dry/cure your tweeds in too!!
Idk if many of you know this...... I know @Motarebel and @Funk Monk do, but I'm a big C99 & Apollo 11 fan.... do you know what F gen is that from?

In my Billy Crystal voice "she looks marvelous"

Last edited:
ftwendy

ftwendy

Looking absolutely crazy in here guys.... been so busy lately all I've been able to do is peek around and 'like' everybody's work. Flowers are ON POINT in the glove, no doubt about it everybody is stepping up their game. Amazing work!

Here's some gg4 around 4 weeks to add to the show
Day32

Day27iv

Holiday blessings to all... stay up, ftw

Funk Monk

Funk Monk

Just in time for Xmas...... oh I like the sound of that "Christmas Cookies" lol I'm getting so greedy lately I gotta go grab a couple tins of em now with some gourmet coco and/or egg nog.... they're good to dry/cure your tweeds in too!!
Idk if many of you know this...... I know @Motarebel and @Funk Monk do, but I'm a big C99 & Apollo 11 fan.... do you know what F gen is that from?

Brother I know this man! Lol. I have a ton of Apollo 11, C99, C88, and Apollo 13 gear if you wanna get funky, just let me know bro. Been stalking these strains for many moons, but time is not on my side so to speak. Still rocking Bodhi's Apollo 11 from a few years back, so she's still here homie, along with the almighty Princess, Funk on

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Just in time for Xmas...... oh I like the sound of that "Christmas Cookies" lol I'm getting so greedy lately I gotta go grab a couple tins of em now with some gourmet coco and/or egg hog.... they're good to dry/cure your tweeds in too!!

You read my mind sym. I'm giving some friends "Christmas cookie" gift bags. @MrG would have to answer that question about the c99. All I know is its getting me excited. I didn't keep a cut cuz I had so much on my plate but I wish I would have. I know he has it tho

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

I wanted to post these yesterday after Raw and Leaf's lil shock & awe campaign aka photo bombings, those were some tough acts to follow... I mean who wanna be the guy coming on after Richard Pryor lol plus the thread needed a cool down period before we burned some circuits or broadband out.

G13/HP @ 28 days
View attachment 467517 View attachment 467518
She's got a lil burn-up-age going on from a spray down with Organicide... didn't expect the temps to climb these pass couple of days and I forgot to turn my exhaust back on, tis the season for a rookie mistake, I've been running around like a chicken with his head cut off all week. Good thing I've got this Yeti #7 dried & curing!!
View attachment 467519

View attachment 467604 im about to pop some of my own seeds

View attachment 467779 View attachment 467779 View attachment 467780 Cookies x yeti bx2 Seeds sitting on a seeded bud. Then c99 from @MrG smells like tropical pineapple paradise.

Looking absolutely crazy in here guys.... been so busy lately all I've been able to do is peek around and 'like' everybody's work. Flowers are ON POINT in the glove, no doubt about it everybody is stepping up their game. Amazing work!

Here's some gg4 around 4 weeks to add to the show
View attachment 467803
View attachment 467805
Holiday blessings to all... stay up, ftw
All you guy's are smashing over there nice work an have safe holidays Michigan

Top Bottom