Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DC105

DC105

View attachment 472480 View attachment 472481 Just trimming up some Arcata trainwreck she is a oldie but she Is dank as f**k an loud as hell! But she doesn't get much love any more! I love this girl!
@TSTEW313
Man, she looks super tight. Don't see that strain much anymore. I'm glad to see someone still rockin her. Great job
@symbiote420 great save bro! Hopefully u find a real gem!
@rawman You keep killin man! Nice pics!

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Good morning! I started my car bout 15 min ago. It's only -12 My freshly shoveled drive way has more snow than it did before I shoveled thanks to the wind. Rebel og frosted over.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Killer pics bros, I stopped by a local dispo that had a strain reviewed by Culture mag called Gorilla Ghost so I decided to pick some up. Shit smokes pretty good, I can see & taste both parents respectively..... I wonder who made this cross?

....... found two beans in it too:D!! Down to the last of my SFV x Star Dawg f2.....

...... good thing I have this gal going in bloom!

symbiote420

symbiote420

Nice, but the floor looks nasty, tell me that's not soil.

LOL...... that's not soil this is one of those cases where looks can be deceiving. That's just the way the floor looks after I peeled the 50 yr old cracked tile up. I painted the floor white on the side under the mover and never intended on using that side of the room for growing, it gets cleaned every 2 - 3 wks in there that's nothing but old glue stains that wouldn't come up from me manually scrapping.

leafdoctor1

leafdoctor1

LOL...... that's not soil this is one of those cases where looks can be deceiving. That's just the way the floor looks after I peeled the 50 yr old cracked tile up. I painted the floor white on the side under the mover and never intended on using that side of the room for growing, it gets cleaned every 2 - 3 wks in there that's nothing but old glue stains that wouldn't come up from me manually scrapping.
Well get to scrapping lol

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

Ah ya now I can see the squarish shapes, bet ya the guy that laid that tile back in the 60's never would have thought that area was gonna be for growing cannabis

symbiote420

symbiote420

My "Precious" Ndnguy's '88 G13/HP #6 @ 49 days, buds start fattening up around this time! I wanna pull one at the 50 day mark like Nevil said you could one of these days because her sugar leaves are always amber after 42 days.

I've said this so many times but every time I grow this gal I can't help but to believe that the Chem family's roots started from within these genes!

Top Bottom