Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
symbiote420

symbiote420

Sure have! Some folks say it's better than the Dumpster it's just taste better to me..... my bro @HeadKracker gave me a few beans of Dixie Underground Blends' Mason Dixon (The White x Lemon G), the homie 46and2 doing some nice work with that Lemon G, his Dock's Pride is another great looking cross it's OGK x Lemon G.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Sure have! Some folks say it's better than the Dumpster it's just taste better to me..... my bro @HeadKracker gave me a few beans of Dixie Underground Blends' Mason Dixon (The White x Lemon G), the homie 46and2 doing some nice work with that Lemon G, his Dock's Pride is another great looking cross it's OGK x Lemon G.
@germinator chime in on this. His docks pride lemon g pheno is fire. Dense lemon zest nugs

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Been saving change since I found out my wife was pregnant four years ago. Decided it was time to handle it. I bought a change sorter and got 500$ rolled. Said fuck it I'm hitting the coin star. This was the change I had out still to roll tonight lol. I still have one last penny bank that should probably equal what's in the bags n then what ever paper got stuffed in. Not at all weed related lol. Just wanted to share.

germinator

germinator

Strong lemon stench the whole way culminating with the hardest gooey lemony nugs I have ever smoked. Unique plant and bud structure, really narcotic long asting buzz. Fades to black at finish.
I'm runnin a clone now, what did you think of the taste @ohthatguy8?

Dixie underground blends.....Docs pride .........lemon g pheno.

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

hmmm
that looks like a really nice, resinous sativa leaning hybrid
but not even close to the descriptions I've read or pics I've seen of Lemon G
The pics I saw of Lemon G looked a lot closer to another MI cut I'm running, 'grannies panties'

stonestacker

stonestacker

View attachment 483909 Been saving change since I found out my wife was pregnant four years ago. Decided it was time to handle it. I bought a change sorter and got 500$ rolled. Said fuck it I'm hitting the coin star. This was the change I had out still to roll tonight lol. I still have one last penny bank that should probably equal what's in the bags n then what ever paper got stuffed in. Not at all weed related lol. Just wanted to share.

College fund.
Some banks will do it for free if you have an account.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

View attachment 483952 View attachment 483953 View attachment 483954 View attachment 483955 View attachment 483956 Strong lemon stench the whole way culminating with the hardest gooey lemony nugs I have ever smoked. Unique plant and bud structure, really narcotic long asting buzz. Fades to black at finish.
I'm runnin a clone now, what did you think of the taste @ohthatguy8?

Dixie underground blends.....Docs pride .........lemon g pheno.
The taste was great! Nice stone too! Was almost like the halls vitamin c drops the lemon flavor

Wavegem

Wavegem

Pulp Fiction #3.......... day 63, nugs at the bottom are as fat as a hand grenade - la granada!!! For those of you still wondering what Jules and Vincent Vega were carrying inside of that briefcase the mystery is over! She has a loud complex toxic rotten cherry/earth/chem smell coming off those giant spears, figure she's got less than a week trichs about 10% amber now. Very hardy and easy to grow plant, only thing I gave her was a weekly top dress of Fruit & Flower 5-8-4 and a lil molasses and silica from time to time.
View attachment 483699 View attachment 483701 View attachment 483703 View attachment 483706 View attachment 483707

My SFV OG x (Star Dawg F2), since I've become aware there's already a Super Saiyan cross created by our own brotha @Wavegem so I'm gonna call it Sour SFV till I find one. She's @ 49 days and has a unique gassy, lemony, chemical kush smell!
View attachment 483722 View attachment 483724 View attachment 483726 View attachment 483727 View attachment 483728 View attachment 483729

I think there is enough room in this world for 2 super Saiyans goku and vegeta Haha. I can't believe you even recognized my work thank you. I am just having fun, anything I can do, just ask,I am an open book. Your the man bro keep killing it!

germinator

germinator

I think there is enough room in this world for 2 super Saiyans goku and vegeta Haha. I can't believe you even recognized my work thank you. I am just having fun, anything I can do, just ask,I am an open book. Your the man bro keep killing it!
I figure we could have at least 10 levels of super Sayian ......plenty of munjinbo, Kamahamawaves. Besides master yogi is a old school head.

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

Since my late year purge from my visit from the mite fairy, i was gifted these overgrown Lemon Og's old moms that i put back into a clean room and flowered. the short one is streched into a screen the others are bamboo staked in a box patteren to hold them in. 5th week almost 6 should be 8 according to the farmer they came from should have some chunks in the works.
20150210 194402
20150210 194417
20150210 194432
20150210 194435

Top Bottom