Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
covertchem

covertchem

Seen a lot of strains and most of you who know me know that's true... came by a strain today and she's fire of all fires a clone only cookie cross called blissful wizzard I would give my left nut for her if you farmers see her try her suoer super dank

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

@covertchem so you got a fat sac and added it to the stable or you just making my mouth water with fancy tails ...lol

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

@covertchem that does us no good. Hmmmm? Only person i knew from there just mocmoved back to Cali less than three days ago. I can the iron labs dude look around when he goes out there next.

2DogWalker

I've tried the blissful wizard a few times now from the shop in lansing that carries it occasionally, while it is wonderfully grown the flavor just isn't there for me, definitely has the upper lip sweaty but flavor is like an ollld bag of northerns and cookies that have been sitting around too long.... Just shooting it straight, seems the cut is held pretty tight from what I can gather, raw was spot on w the info!

covertchem

covertchem

Thanks bro I had it at pure options too sams super impressed with it to point hell buy it from growers for upwards of three per and as a grower I look for strains dispebsarys pay top dollar for

R

rascali

Glue at 56days
P3050022
P3050029

2DogWalker

Thanks bro I had it at pure options too sams super impressed with it to point hell buy it from growers for upwards of three per and as a grower I look for strains dispebsarys pay top dollar for
I hope they are gettin more than 3 each for an exclusively held clone only cut that has won an htcc cup....especially when they dispo is getting 9000 a unit at retail....
2dog

covertchem

covertchem

I hope they are gethat's more than 3 each for an exclusively held clone only cut that has won an htcc cup....especially when they dispo is getting 9000 a unit at retail....
2dog
We get 200 to 250 for all we grow bit three and buy the whole thing thats good for me our patients pay 150 after they're free oz

covertchem

covertchem

TE="Prime C, post: 1427091, member: 20741"]Im pretty sure its Forum x LD50[/QUOTE]
Whats the cross

Latest posts

Top Bottom