Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
covertchem

covertchem

Week three and four
20150312 084156

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

Caught rumor that a new lab is being formed atm so there's hope looming.
Myself as well could be two in the works from what i hear. Iron just got rid of the last person who had a shred of any concept of what we do and only person that was will to drive to my caregivers homes and pick up. He more than once helped elderly patients/caregivers with their gardening issues. Their GC is out dated and their Methods can be brought into question. Once watch my most particular caregiver load up 4 samples in my presence handed to our pick up person, Yet came back at the lab as "insufficient material for test, please resubmit sample" on one. Every sample was over when he sealed them here. Our guy has bent over backwards for my location and patients so i have no reason to think he would have ever just not asked for some flower if he wanted some.
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/iron-labs-bunk-results.66284/page-4

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

Their is and the owner is a good guy just trying to start a new venture. Smart dude he worked with my lawyer a few times and was asking ppl like my friends and me what we wanted to see out of a testing facility.
If your person is looking for a pick up guy in the Flint and surrounding area PM me and i'll get you the guys info who just left there . He has all the contacts to start building a client list and the trust of many shop owners from Lansing to Flint. I know myself and another well known owner that will give him referrals right now.

D

dank.frank

Anyone in Michigan still running a purple cut called "BKGK"...

I passed her out to a lot of people a few years back. Wondering if she is still alive.

dank.Frank

Latest posts

Top Bottom