Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Top Selecta

Oak St. Beach, (all plants recycled Organics no bottles.)

Bubba

More Bubba

Apollo 11 (Grim stock)

symbiote420

symbiote420

Went 3:3 with my G13/HP x OG Squared
[pheno A] at 14 days has developed bud sites already, I was expecting this kinda growth around the 21 day mark. All have a strong skunky smell, tbh she smells just as loud as my Yeti that's close to 60 days and is a stinker in it's own right. Had to bend her back after 7 days in she was growing so much!

[pheno D] just went in there last nite... pruned and supercropped.

[pheno E] she was started a few weeks after the other phenos and has a couple more weeks of veg left to go.

Wasn't gonna make any beans but aww what the hell, gonna use the twin male he had the loudest smell of the fellas and was the only to show a cal/mg def... thinking it's OG leaning cause the Ghash never shows that!

Might as well toss up a pic of the Ghash for comparison @ 28 days.... took some to the fight party and I was the only one that smoked that watched the whole thing lol the non smokers were asking what the hell kinda weed is that lol

symbiote420

symbiote420

I can only imagine how insane that frost is gonna get! I'm gonna give those F2s another look in the fall, hell season has cometh and I'm not ready for it yet lol

I'm thinking maybe all this rain has been keeping the mites at bay, been checking outside and I haven't seen much damage on the wild flowers in my backyard. Disabled my intake that was pulling fresh air into my grow from the window and have been keeping the perimeter sprayed with ExcitR.

Top Bottom