Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sun

sun

finally got snow up in the U.P
Ssnow

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

Any of you guys wanna talk about getting a commercial grow license together?? I'm in the metro detroit area and would love to do something big with 2 or 3 of some of the dankest mitten growers.. PM me

B

BestAround

looks more like airflow and plant health problems.. that could prevent pm.. pm seems to attack the weakest plant.. I had pm in a room with every clone I have.. and all I did was remove those plants.. and made sure wen those strains that do like to randomly get pm are run they run with more fans.. and more air movement and if not perfectly healthy they don't go to flower.. but I got only 1 strain that seems to either have it.. but I seen it 2 times and never again and I just haven't flowered out that same female yet..

stonestacker

stonestacker

looks more like airflow and plant health problems.. that could prevent pm.. pm seems to attack the weakest plant.. I had pm in a room with every clone I have.. and all I did was remove those plants.. and made sure wen those strains that do like to randomly get pm are run they run with more fans.. and more air movement and if not perfectly healthy they don't go to flower.. but I got only 1 strain that seems to either have it.. but I seen it 2 times and never again and I just haven't flowered out that same female yet..
I started using more ca and running a heater knock on wood no more pm. I was having 15* maybe 20* temp swings. Oh I bought a Quest dehumidifier also.

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

Gotta post some of this beatiful dry Noahs Ark (jesus og X animal cookies) this pheno is straight gas\kerosene super fucking strong. This is the stuff that will make u melt into your chair.. Or blank stare in amazement at all the chips at the gas station.. ill have this lady for a while
20161216 153404

Cannis

Cannis

Snowing here in Grand Rapids today, I sure hope the U.P. gets some snow, heading up to Wetmore to sled the weekend of the 7th.

We stay at the Econo Lodge Inn when we go to Wetmore. Haven't been yet so I can't report on snow conditions there. The boys went to Paradise last Thurs. and came back Sun. Looked like ok snow in the pic's but they ride mostly snow bikes off trail so no pic's of snow on the trails. I would guess if you go up, stay north of 28 for good snow, especially on trail. They should (hopefully) get plenty of snow between now and then.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

We stay at the Econo Lodge Inn when we go to Wetmore. Haven't been yet so I can't report on snow conditions there. The boys went to Paradise last Thurs. and came back Sun. Looked like ok snow in the pic's but they ride mostly snow bikes off trail so no pic's of snow on the trails. I would guess if you go up, stay north of 28 for good snow, especially on trail. They should (hopefully) get plenty of snow between now and then.
Snowin like a mo fo now... You will be fine. Paradise huh? I was stationed at the Hiawatha forest local there in paradise. Good sleddin, lots of logger roads an beaver dams to ramp!! Ha ha

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Sorry raco was were actual station was now that in think more. Last project i was apart of was a new seasonal bridges in paradise, rudyard, an kincheloe.

Top Bottom