Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

Northern lower has some snow as well :cool:
20161225 185218
20161221 134136firepit

incogneato

incogneato

Greetings fellas..

I'm new on the farm, but I have been around the mmma and 3mg (rip)

Looking for a new home, just been lurking since a bunch of forum drama years ago
I think you'll like it here. Welcome to the farm

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

Imo the undercurrent RDWC system is the easiest best way to grow the biggest trees the fastest with top notch quality if you know what ur doing... I started by building my own RDWC custom system identical to the undercurrent 6 years ago.. before they even changed from white to blue buckets.. I started using with Dutch Master and they were the bees knees in the UC back in the day.. After Current Culture came out with there own nutes (cultured solutions) that pretty much changed the game.. I ran those until I got bored of running RDWC and wanted to learn the Recycled Organic Living Soil method ROLS.. I learned that then switched to straight Coco.. I really like Coco good yields good way to pheno hunt threw seeds and Mills Nutrients all day... I will be going back to RDWC though. Right now I'm pondering a good perpetual setup in my new space. Man I wish THCFARMER didn't delete my original RDWC grow build.. I'm pretty sure they did because Current Culture started advertising here.. I Had every single thing and links to where to get it all to build a 100% replica.. Fuckin THCfarmer.. that's why I left here for so long.. so much information lost.. same thing with cannazon and the seed depot.... You that know what I'm talking about know the pain... The seed collector thread will never die though... wow I'm high that got off track quick... Welcome to the farm @smit h

smit h

smit h

Imo the undercurrent RDWC system is the easiest best way to grow the biggest trees the fastest with top notch quality if you know what ur doing... I started by building my own RDWC custom system identical to the undercurrent 6 years ago.. before they even changed from white to blue buckets.. I started using with Dutch Master and they were the bees knees in the UC back in the day.. After Current Culture came out with there own nutes (cultured solutions) that pretty much changed the game.. I ran those until I got bored of running RDWC and wanted to learn the Recycled Organic Living Soil method ROLS.. I learned that then switched to straight Coco.. I really like Coco good yields good way to pheno hunt threw seeds and Mills Nutrients all day... I will be going back to RDWC though. Right now I'm pondering a good perpetual setup in my new space. Man I wish THCFARMER didn't delete my original RDWC grow build.. I'm pretty sure they did because Current Culture started advertising here.. I Had every single thing and links to where to get it all to build a 100% replica.. Fuckin THCfarmer.. that's why I left here for so long.. so much information lost.. same thing with cannazon and the seed depot.... You that know what I'm talking about know the pain... The seed collector thread will never die though... wow I'm high that got off track quick... Welcome to the farm @smit h

I appreciate it man

Sucks your content got deleted.. not cool

So you're liking the mills? I have been on Lucas from day one but I'm starting to think it's antiquated.. I can't shake this feeling that it's holding me back

I'm considering veg+bloom or jacks.. I need something very simple because I'm not always around to mix

lollipopman

lollipopman

I appreciate it man

Sucks your content got deleted.. not cool

So you're liking the mills? I have been on Lucas from day one but I'm starting to think it's antiquated.. I can't shake this feeling that it's holding me back

I'm considering veg+bloom or jacks.. I need something very simple because I'm not always around to mix
I'm about to switch over to jacks. Got a buddy that just used it and I'm impressed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom