Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hey fellas, anyone got any pics of that Indiana Bubblegum cut? Really nice plant. Alwayz wanted to check her out. Feel free to hit me up if you'd like to share personal grow experiences with her. Thanks guyz.
Quest

witness0

witness0

ace of spades, pineapple express, Tahoe OG, pineapple express, Casey jones, RTK my personal cross (sour diesel,purple urkel x og kush)
Phone 010
Phone 007
Phone pics 032
2012 09 13 19 09 12 3121
2012 03 19 13 04 02 8311
Phone 006

Phone pics 275
ftwendy

ftwendy

Ridiculous photos raw - love the reflectix background on the first photo.

Do you have any thoughts to share on growing out the gsc? Others seem to have such problems, your's looks as good as any living photo I've seen. Cheers, happy 2013 ftw

rawman

rawman

That's the homie Sticky Ickys work guys, all cred goes to him. I just snap flics, I was away for awhile n don't have much going on. As for how they grow, the cookies is relatively easy, and can take the heavier feeds you'll be giving SFV which is cool :)

ftwendy

ftwendy

Nice to know they play well together. :)

...so, do you think the gsc is is up to the hype? I sampled her last week and was impressed, but not bowled over. I could lose her in a pile.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Nice to know they play well together. :)

...so, do you think the gsc is is up to the hype? I sampled her last week and was impressed, but not bowled over. I could lose her in a pile.
Raise that light up and feed low. SOG bed if possible and could potentially go larger with a 7 day veg max, pinch the tops and it will produce what looks to be pretty decent. Hope that helps.
MW

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Thats a really cool looking purple flower man. Great job.also looks lioe your gonna have a nic3 harvest soon :) cheers man ~smf~

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks again

I'm in the middle of a pheno of Karma Genetics White OG v2.0 I'm fired up to find a new flavor
Hell yeah man. If I remember correctly 2dog ran those white og and said he found one that was as good or better then the white fire pheno he found. I havnt got to run any of karmas seeds but always wanted to. I havnt been bean popping at all since I did my last massive seed pheno hunt over the summer. Is the pheno your running one you g9t from seed or a cut you were passed?

Latest posts

Top Bottom